Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:32 pm
(What i do?Im just traveling along down a broken road.Is that a crime?DX)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:35 pm
[idle threats...like being attacked by a random creature for no real reason...they don't go well with me...]  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:37 pm
(Why not?I think we should take this into pms. stressed if you wanna talk.Cause i have a few things to say but i dont wanna say them in the guild.I might get kicked out you interested?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:42 pm
[[LOL! Relax dude, I'm just F*cking with ya~]]  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:04 pm
9doesnt have to crap pants anymore of cool ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:04 pm
sergeant cry
(Why not?I think we should take this into pms. stressed if you wanna talk.Cause i have a few things to say but i dont wanna say them in the guild.I might get kicked out you interested?)

(pst.... you shoulda said um! actually I am glad you had restraint )  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Shape ShiftRed Angel WingsHellfire
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Takeo glared daggers at the man. From the outside Takeo looked calm and ready. Though on the inside, a fire was blazing, and by glancing into Takeo's eyes, they could see the fire. "Wait now i dont want to assassinate your king i was planing on seeking an alliance with him, now that i know you are with him then im sorry about the whole kunai to the throat thing." The man said. Takeo's head slowly turned toward the man that just spoke. "If you wish to seek an audience with the King, then I suggest you throw down your weapons." Takeo said to the man. They couldn't take any chances now. If the man wanted to see King Defaeco, then he would take him there, though not without the necessary precautions.

Takeo's ears twitched yet again. ~A 5th person?~ He thought to himself. His gaze fell towards a path that led into the forest. It was a few moments before a figure emerged from the depths of the forest. Thanks to Takeo's enhanced eyesight, he was able to see the boy clearly. The boy seemed to be around the same age as himself. The same height too. However the other boy had blond hair and brilliant blue eyes that resembled the color of the sky. "Hey!" The boy called out. "What's going on?" The boy asked, calling out to the group that was currently in the middle of the opening. Takeo let out what sounded like a low grumbling sound. Things were beginning to get much more difficult now.

From behind him Takeo heard the sound of Naru coming from the forest. Takeo had memorized Naru's walking patterns, so he was able to determine who it was that was behind him. "You aren't running into any trouble so soon, are you?" Naru asked Takeo. Takeo gave a small hint of a smile. "What's wrong with that?" He asked, still maintaining his crouched position. "This man wishes to seek an audience with Lord Defaeco. And this one..." He said motioning to the boy who came from the black lightning. The boy was still drooling all over his chin and clothing. "Has some issues... Though he might have some abilities that we might be able to use. I suggest we bring him along."

Takeo's gaze fell back on the other two that were their, the man who threatened him earlier with the kunai, and the blond haired boy. "State your names, and you," Takeo said pointing to the blond haired boy. Takeo stood straight up now. "... state your purpose." Takeo said. Then Takeo suddenly remembered. He slightly turned his view towards Naru, making sure that he didn't let his vision slip away from the two in front of them. He began to whisper to him. "There is also another man hiding in the bushes about 30 feet to my left. He has been there for a while, though I think it would be best if we ignored him for now. We will lure him out later." Takeo said to Naru.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image]xxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:09 pm
(lol...when we do fight, this will become very interesting...)  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:10 pm
Awesome Sensei
sergeant cry

(pst.... you shoulda said um! actually I am glad you had restraint )
(Thanks but shouldnt we be doin this in the chatterbox?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:21 pm
(Uhhh sado if your talking about me then your kind lien.Dude im miules ahead.XD maybe you should go to where i was and see blood and body limbs everywhere.It be awsome.Think of what you dudes might think of beastmen with weapons oh and carful i left a big group of them there to razz But they might be following me i dont know yet.XDSorry.)  

StickyHighFive

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:26 pm
Whitesilverwind
Lee-Hyun Kim Also Known as Lex
The Martial Art genius

"Huh?" Lex turned around see a lightning storm which after few minutes disappeared where he defeated the large snake.
"Hmm," knowing that there was powerful being, he knew that he was better to defeat that being in instant.
"Such a bad luck," he muttered again as he ran towards the spot where he defeated the snake.

He stealthly crept towards the group who all were armed.
'What the heck? Who are they?' he aske himself as he crept slowly towards them like a stealth expert. He had done so much practice doing this when he was hunting down criminals.

((I know, I'm talking about this guy... Though Takeo knows you are there too, just that your farther away from us. So he won't pay any attention to you unless if you start moving closer...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:28 pm
Well cry all ready passed you.He's miles ahead and heading into the wasite land to try to get some info on why a creature had his brothers custom gun.)  

StickyHighFive

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:30 pm
((Lol, okay then.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:32 pm
(Yesh scream feel free to follow this strange and mysterious shadow if you feel like it. Im gonna go update.Dude if we did all this in the chatterbox we would have so many more posts XD)  

StickyHighFive

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:10 pm
User Image
User Imagesukishiro - Tsuki - Masamori: MonsterUser Image
+Gifted Child+
+++Precious Orphan+++
+++++Stray Youngster+++++
+++++++Young Fool+++++++

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tsukishiro hesitated at moving on at first. It seemed as though the winds of misfortune have caught up with him this time. He gazed at the slowly forming crowd, and had taken a step back, just as soon as one of them had seemingly gone berserk(Cry- since I don't understand what he was typing, and I honestly need to have an explanation). He took his stance, keeping himself well aware of the circumstances, whatever they may be. He raised his guard, keeping left hand stance with the right hand almost leveling his eyes, and the left covering his chest; the left hand nearer the collar bone. One leg was placed in front, the right foot grasped the earth, and the left was pushed in further into the soil for the left leg supported at most two thirds of his body weight for proper maneuverability, just in case. They seemed to have noticed him now, and he could tell that they were up to something, but then again, what? What was their purpose? Why were they here in this place?

He noticed that the red haired boy had been looking at him, and that somebody had arrived. That somebody seemed to whisper something to the red haired boy, and it seemed pretty relevant to their purpose as well. From what Tsukishiro could tell, they seemed to be quite experienced - perhaps, even more than he was, but even so, if bad turns worse, then he'd have to fend him off himself - THAT IS, if their purpose was to actually do him harm. Otherwise, he'd just pass on by.

A few moments later, he heard the young boy with the red hair address him. He did not seem too happy - and who would? It was pretty messed up, the whole thing, and it would not really hurt to raise an iron fist to make sure that things were in order. Tsukishiro grit his teeth after being addressed, pretty much being pushed back into a corner where there was nowhere to run - he had to answer, and answer carefully. Unlike trolls, these things, these people, were very, very unpredictable.

"Purpose?" he asked, keeping the sound of his young and immature voice. "I was just passing by, hunting some trolls. You know them, don't you? They usually live near the heart of this forest, and their hairs are worth more than a penny," Tsuki defended in a way that would make it seem suspicious, though, not that he was attempting to bring up something. He then shifted his vision, left to right, up and down, and from both sides, clearing his peripherals, being more than just cautious.

"I'm a missionary, and I do missions for my own gain. That's who I am," he said, but then, he decided to continue. He was confused, and he wanted to clear things out. And so, he spoke.

"And you? From what I can tell, you're not that much older than me, and kids aren't supposed to play in this here forest - so that just pretty much gives me the idea that you're no ordinary kid. And with that group, I'd say that you're not only here to just take a nice little stroll," he told the red haired boy, keeping his voice steady and strict. He held his fists tight, keeping them closed and keeping the force he was exerting with an empty grip stable. A teal discoloration of the air around him formed, and it seemed as though the wind that was around him was beginning to rearrange himself. A light blue circle formed around him, with a radius as long as his arms could extend to. It flashed for a bit, and small bolts of electricity seemed to just flash on out from the ground. Young as Tsukishiro may be, the kid was a powerhouse, able to draw infinite amounts of energy from the atmosphere itself, though, the party that stood before him, the party that the red haired boy belonged to, would not simply know that by just observing. From the way things were, Tsukishiro was just getting charged up. His fists began to spark up, and noticeably, electricity began to surge above the metal plates over the things that he wore on his hands. He had summoned them, after all - Tarvos.

"So?" he continued, after setting up his defenses. "What are you up to?" he asked them, though, pretty much - Tsuki could already tell. If not a stroll, in this forest, they must be looking for something. That 'something' however, Tsuki did not know about. Nevertheless, it would not really hurt to be cautious.

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas