Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 pm
((my boyfriend has fallen ill and I feel so helpless and so far away from him!))

Alex shot up and ran to Bella's room collapsing at the side on her bed and started to shake her "Bella! Bella!" he shouted admist the swear words that was pouring out of his mouth ... long and paniced swear words  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:44 pm
((Oh noes . . . I'm sorry . . . *huggles*))

Bella's screams were cut off with a sudden gasp as her eyes shut open and tears started pouring down her cheeks. She leaned towards Alex for comfort, finding him to be the best source of comfort, merely by him being there . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:57 pm
((thankies ... its scary ... he is 5 hours away from me and I have no idea what to do!))

Alex wrapped Bella in his arms and rocked her gently "shush my little one of pure beauty delight, the nightmares will come, but you will chase them away. You are the one whom brings light into this world, so shush shush and stop your flow of tears" he whispered. It was something he used to say to Jesabella when she was upset, those rare times. He didn't know why he said it but he did hoping it would calm her. He carried on repeating it softly  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:04 pm
Bella sniffled and slowly stopped crying before she really started listening to the words he was saying. "That . . . sounds familiar . . . somehow . . ." she murmured softly, her eyes closing, feeling extremely comforted.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:58 am
Alex smiled down at her and carried on rocking her gently carrying on with the poem he had made up. He wished he could have said it once more to her ... it was hard. Slowly he closed his eyes as tears fell from underneath them  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:33 am
Bella didn't notice his tears as her own eyes had closed as she relaxed with Alex there. Slowly, her arms went to wrap around him as well, feeling like . . . this had happened before . . . somewhere in her locked up memories.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:16 pm
Alex hugged Bella tightly murmuring as he felt her arms about him ... it felt so much like Jesabelle's then ... so warm and tender. He forgot where was soon  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:30 pm
Bella sighed softly. Even if she couldn't remember. She felt perfectly content in this moment of nostalgia in Alex's arms. She never felt safer than in his arms . . . She was so lost in the moment, she didn't notice the suspicious looks of the maids and servants were were still lingering in the room.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:39 pm
Alex didn't look up at the servants, he didn't even feel them staring at them. He just rocked Bella tightly in his arms, and gently kissed Bella's forehead. He truly thought he had Jesabelle back for a brief and tender time  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 pm
Bella blinked as Alex kissed her forehead and she looked up at him. Not as confused as she knew she should be, but confused by the kiss nonetheless. "Your Highness?" she asked softly with a small frown. By this time, all the maids and servants in the room had left.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:46 pm
Alex looked at Bella opening his eyes and gave a long sigh ... he had lost himself for that moment and he frowned placing Bella back on the bed "get some sleep" he said before going to doorway  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:59 pm
Bella grabbed his hand so he couldn't leave, blushing slightly at her own actions. "Um . . . P-please stay . . . please . . . I . . . I feel safer with you around . . ." she murmured softly, looking up at him, honestly not wanting him to leave.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Alex nodded and then walked back to the bed pulling a chair up "I will watch you." he didn't say anything about the hand and he liked rather well actually  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:05 pm
Bella couldn't help but smile widely from relief. "Thank you . . ." she murmured softly and then released his hand, getting comfortable under the covers as she closed her eyes, quickly falling back to sleep, lulled by the knowledge that Alex would be watching over her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:44 pm
Alex nodded and watched Bella as she fell into the oblivion of sleep. He wished he could be so easy in his sleep to be released in such a short breath of time from the awake grasp.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff