Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drivenspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:24 pm
Leto exchanged a few words with the Innkeeper, gave him some money, and walked out again. Now that she had a place to rest, time to find out what Ethral was like. After strolling past a few buildings, Leto heard what might be a faint noise. Unable to tell what it was, she walked closer and closer, until she heard the music more clearly. Turning around the corner, she saw two men having a tense conversation. Well this should be interesting Leto leaned against the corner, and watched them as one man shot the other. Flinching, Leto opened her eyes to realize that the other man had countered this with his sword. Impossible!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 pm
"Well you don't have to get down on your knees but ok." Itazuki then said to himself and turned. "Sweet I got my first student." He then turned quickly to his pupil. "Ok now what is your name, we will start your training soon."  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:34 pm
Standing up Valentine saw a woman and then glanced over to her. His eyes narrowed before he said. "My name is Valentine. I think...that some girl is following us." He put his cult away then grabbed his guitar pressing down the strings heavily. The attack wouldn't even start unless he let go of them fast enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:42 pm
Itazuki looked strait on to his student. "Valentine, nice and yes. I know about the girl." He kept looking at Valentine then sheathed his sword slowly. His was loud and powerful when he abruptly spoke out. "Hey you there little girl, You can come out and I noticed that you flinched when I sliced the bullet. Why is that?"  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:53 pm
"well well...here we are again..." Naru said to Xell as they entered the city gates. "So, any idea where we can find a weapon smith good enough to get you what you need?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:02 pm
Darn it, I guess they've seen me now. Not that I really hid or anything Leto walked out, but still stood quite a distance away from the two men, who seemed to have just had some sort of "agreement". Grinning, she answered the two.
"To me, the sound of a bullet being shot is a sound I've gotten used to. Now splitting one, the sound of it was extraordinary! Just the wrong frequency I guess. Like scratching a chalkboard."
Leto peered at both men curiously before enquiring. "Are either of you assassins or rebels?"

Drivenspirit

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:08 pm
He laughed releasing the strings slowly so they didn't force energy at her. Her words passed him and it took a moment to register what she had said. A couple moments later he shook his head and said. "I....I suppose that I'm a mercenary because I work for the highest bidder and to kill a certain demon."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:12 pm
"Well i guess you could say splitting a bullet is amazing." He then turned and whispered to himself. "Not really just takes practice and timing." Itazuki then rushed over to the girl and said. "Well I am a master in the art of killing and yes you can call me an assassin and rebel." He pointed to Valentine. "Him I don't know about, now who are you and why are you stalking us?"  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Drivenspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:37 pm
Leto pondered the question before answering. "First of all, no, I wasn't stalking you, I just happened to hear the music. Second, I'm actually trying to find someone who can help me get stronger. Er... specifically someone adept in healing, but at this rate, I'm willing to learn anything." Leto noticed an odd piece of paper on the ground, and picked it up. It was completely blank.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:43 pm
"Of course you weren't. But training, I can do that but healing, I don't know how to do it but I have learned about it and no the basics, wait actually when I think about it, water has healing properties and I'm adept in water so I can teach you some things about healing and other things to help you get stronger. So what do you say, wanna be my student, If so then your my second." Itazuki muttered quite calmly but mixed with a subtle hint of excitement, this would be is second pupil.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Drivenspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:54 pm
Leto grinned at the guy talking to her. "You would really be willing to teach me? Sure, I'll be your pupil!" She dropped the paper she was holding and walked next to them. "But you might want to introduce yourself. I'm Leto, and you are?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:59 pm
Itazuki sobbed for a bit for no apparent reason, he had every right to bounce around with joy but his name but utter pain. He unsheathed katana, spun it around in a full circular motion then plunged it breathlessly into the ground. The tip of the blade cracked the earth into four different sections. They looked like veins in the cement, he then leaned back on his blade and said with a soft tone. "Nice to meet you, I'm Itazuki."  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Drivenspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:06 pm
With a worried look on her face, Leto said, "Erm, Mr. Itazuki, are you ok?" ((OTL what do you prefer, Mr. Itazuki, or Itazuki-sensai?))Why would anyone cry over their name? Leto watched the katana spin, with fascination.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:32 pm
(Itazuki sensei)
"If your wondering why I'm emotional over my name." Itazuki ripped the sword out of the ground and it glistened in the moonlight. "Itazuki, it means pain. Pain is all I have ever known and to have pupils of my own means a great deal to me. I can teach what I have always had bottled up inside for so long."  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Drivenspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:49 pm
Leto glanced down, and didn't look up for a while. When she finally did, she said, "Itazuki-sensei, pain is something I've experienced too." She smiled and walked on ahead. "Anyways, it'll be a pleasure to learn from you." I hope Leto thought as she waited for him to catch up.  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff