Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spooky Artificial Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:57 pm
Tadashi was going crazy with all the stuff going on around him. Auron's crazy transformation, more Akastuki, this old sensai, The weird wire attached to Rin, and now an Anbu. This was it. "Okay thats it I'm sick of all of this. Auron you go explaining to do. I don't know what you did to Rin but it won't matter soon and What do you want Anbu guy. Tadashi's impatiance had hit its end "Actually talking isn't my style."
Another smile can over Tadashi's face as he jumped back and threw a kunai with exploading tag at the ground under the wires holding Rin hoping the Explosion and the rock it kicked up would be enough to snap the wires.

((Hey Irish not to be rude we really did or at least they said they were akatsuki i mean isn't Synyster one? that just one guy that we fought and if you don't belive me go to the training ground page 99 to 105 was our fight))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 pm
Rin's eyes deceived him as he tried to follow the akatuski members movements. Suddenly he was behind him, Rin tried to turn around but it was too late the man had already hit him in the back. His entire body went numb and he could no longer feel or control his limbs. Fear began to settle in the back of his mind, if he were to hurt his comrades he would never forgive the man.

((I really disagree with the effect of that jutsu, puppeting someone elses character is against the rules of roleplaying. But there is nothing I can do so I ask that you do not abuse the use of my character))

Burakku Ketsueki

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:58 am
((Correction. I fought two Akatuski members, and this would be my third. Sorry.

@Dark: I was in a hurry, and I just want to get on with the training. Because I was in a hurry, I probably made a few grammar errors but don't judge my grammar based off of one post.))

Snapping out of it, Auron drew up his chakra once more and ran it down both of his swords, releasing it towards the enemy by swinging them down, releasing two chakra slashes at the target.

((Wolf Fang Jutsu- Unique to people that only have the Ayatusri, the user runs amplified chakra down the weapon and then releases it towards the enemy for devasting damage))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image

*The man used Rin's body to grab a kunai and throw it at the kunai with the explosive tag on it. The kunai cut across the explosive tag causing the enemy's kunai to land harmlessly on the ground and vice versa but the explosive tag falls in the middle of them and blows up, though neither are hurt. The man then noticed the other member of the genin jump up and attempt to strike him with the katana. In order to avoid this the man got Rin to reach back and grab the akatsuki's katana to block the oncoming strike while the man let go of the electrical cords controlling Rin and jumped back doing a few handsigns.*

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 pm
Kazuma activated his byakugan and moved his mask "Watch it akatsuki scum you are now in the presence of one of Konohas elite" he said as he pulled out his katana ryoku and put chakra in it, it became sharper from fuuton, stronger from doton, searing hot from katon, and had the ability to shock from raiton. The akatsuki member had walked himself to his funeral.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:05 am
With the enemy making handsigns, Auron saw an opening and thought it a perfect time to prepare his Chakra Tekidan Jutsu. Jumping back, gaining some distance between him and the enemy, Auron began running chakra from his veins to the middle of his palm, excreting the chakra from his skin, condensing it into a small marble like ball.

((Chakra Tekidan Jutsu- This move takes one post to prepare, and another to execute. Using the Ayatusri, the user collects chakra into a single point and condenses it to the point of it almost exploding. Once the condensed chakra makes hard contact, it will explode into a devestating chakra blast.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:09 am
Tadashi ran up after his failed attack and threw his demon wind shurikan using a wire to steer it in another attemp to free his comrade and also threw a kunai at the akatsuki memeber "You ae mine you jerk"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:33 am
User Image

*The akatsuki member laughed upon hearing what Kazuma had said.*

"Konoha's elite? I don't think so."

*The man had finished his hand signs and had jumped towards Kazuma, avoiding the demon wind shuriken that was thrown at him along with the kunai.*

"Give me your best shot!"

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:29 am
While the enemy was still distracted away from Auron, Auron prepared to attack, but something stopped him before he started his assault. What stopped him? Simple. A idea. Looking at the grenade in his hand, he thought of making a second one, though he never attempted that before. Thinking in his head, he said, "Well, it would be good practice". Storing the the condensed ball of chakra in his pocket, Auron ran chakra down his hands and into the middle of his palm , making yet another grenade.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:07 pm
Kazuma's eyes filled with hatred for akatsuki, he had been one but he wasnt very nice to the fellow members, he did handsigns "Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique" and sunk into the ground. While down there he looked at the mans chakra and noticed a similarity to someone he used to know, he quickly sluffed it of though Hanzo was dead. Kazuma popped up be hind the man and threw a kunai at his head. After doing so he charged in with his katana ryoku still powerd up and ready to kill this man.

((When can I figure out who you actually are your chakra wont change so i would already know.))

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:09 pm
User Image

*The akatsuki member charged towards Kazuma but once he witnessed him use his jutsu he followed the trail of chakra that led behind him. Once he turned around he noticed a kunai fly at him, he merely dodged it and spread his arms wide open.*

"Free shot!"

*He said with a grin.*

((@irish: I'll reveal myself soon.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:14 pm
Kazuma did fast handsigns and made a rasengan in one hand and charged forward, he let a out a canine like yell and brought his arm back and puched it forward at his enemys chest, his sword also ready for a counterattack.  

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:29 pm
Dark-Ninja70
User Image

*The akatsuki member was struck in the chest by the rasengan and screamed in pain, his screams soon turned into laughter as the man fell right into his trap that he set earlier. His body dispersed into a shower of flower petals upon seeing this Kazuma would be in a genjutsu, to make sure he doesn't get out the man while in control of the genjutsu had set on another genjutsu on top of the previous one called "Airtight Chamber Trap.". Kazuma would imagine himself trapped between four walls with absolutely no air inside them.*

((Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. If Kurenai comes under attack, she can use this technique to cover her escape. After forming the needed hand seals, Kurenai's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract her opponent while she escapes or hides.

Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique
This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place.

Name: Kimitsushitsu Wana no Jutsu (Airtight chamber trap)
Description: A genjutsu where the enemy will imagine themselves being trapped between four invisible walls with the space inside them completely devoid of any air. This often results in them blacking out from either holding their breath or suffering from the genjutsu’s effects. ))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:45 pm
Kazuma sat down on the ground "Fine".

((Nice))

irishshamrock12

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:29 pm
Pulling his Demon wind shurkian back to himself Tadashi closed it up and went at The anbu that had fallen under a genjutsu and tried to cut his arm to let his mind free.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff