Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Life and Sword of Truth...Meshed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Sure as toasted toads, I have!
  Bags! Are you kidding? You'd have to be mental to mix fantasy with reality!
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:10 pm
ZerimarObon
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Are you saying you lost virginity before you had your first kiss? I always thought that the two kinda went hand in hand. Wait.....I'll shut up because I almost lost it before I had my first real kiss. Mind you I didn't lose it, I'm still a virgin and darn proud of it! I'm waiting for that special guy and all that romantic who ha.

yes i did lose myne before i had my first real kiss with someone i loved...but thats kinda what happens when the 19 yr old chick next door is a bisexual ***** that does things that are illegal to me and my sister...thats prolly the reason i am the way i am today about sexual things...

and chub dont worry you shouldnt feel stupid. most women loose theirs before they find the right guy...its nothing to be ashamed about or what not...some girls jst dont want to say no...its the man that should feel ashamed when they push a girl into it...no matter how little/much they push when a girl even jst likes a guy they will say yes more often than you think for many things they would nvr agree too out of a relationship.

That is so true. We women are stupid, I swear.....

Perhaps stupid enough to be considered half as stupid as most men.

Well, that was a bit of a jab at my own gender wasn't it? Oh well. Everybody is stupid in one way or another.

You know what would be awkward? A first kiss being in a play......My character in Radium Girls is one of the few who gets a kiss, though how we'll work that out I'm not sure. Perhaps it shall be exempted.

First kiss in a play usually doesn't count unless you're involved with the one kissing you. Well.......if you WANT to be involved with them it counts too.

I say, if it counts in the heart, it counts in real life.

Me, I've never had my first kiss with a boy. Whether it counted or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:18 pm
...never been kissed. I swear, I actually envy people like that. I mean, I'm happy I'm involved, but...

...I guess I feel dirty. Like I'm not good enough.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:45 pm
chubby_choco
...never been kissed. I swear, I actually envy people like that. I mean, I'm happy I'm involved, but...

Never feel like that! I haven't done these things because I've never been able to. Never felt like I should......been afraid to. My world is a scary place.

You don't live in my world. You live in that place I try to enter from time to time called reality. I live a fantasy that I can't escape.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:12 pm
Yes, yes i have injected the Sword of Truth into my life. I actaully think i follow the Wizards rules and use them at times. For eaxamle, i had to write this essay...and the First Rule fit perfectly so I used for the topic....my teacher loved it and said she read it to the faculty during her break. But yeah, I pretty much live by the Wizards Rules. I'm a Sword of Truth addict. It actually got me to start writing my own stories....unfortunatley I use too much of Goodkinds theories and things...but it's hard not to because they all make so much sense!!  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:52 pm
I have meshed Sword of Truth with how I treat my friends and family.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:28 am
Phanari
chubby_choco

Never feel like that! I haven't done these things because I've never been able to. Never felt like I should......been afraid to. My world is a scary place.

You don't live in my world. You live in that place I try to enter from time to time called reality. I live a fantasy that I can't escape.

I'm scared of that world. I've seen you in it before, and I think I like reality.

I'm not scared of you, though. I know you're a good person.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:03 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

I'm scared of that world. I've seen you in it before, and I think I like reality.

I hope I'm a good person. It seems to be the only thing letting me keep up with society.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:57 am
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

I hope I'm a good person. It seems to be the only thing letting me keep up with society.

Don't stress out.

You're a great person, otherwise I wouldn't hang out with you. You've got a fun personality, you're really fun to talk to since you're a well-rounded person...
...and besides, you're an awesome cook. Nothing helps along conversation like good food!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:54 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

Don't stress out.

You're a great person, otherwise I wouldn't hang out with you. You've got a fun personality, you're really fun to talk to since you're a well-rounded person...
...and besides, you're an awesome cook. Nothing helps along conversation like good food!!

My cooking seems to be something everyone of my friends use as a reason for why they like me. Is my cooking really that good?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:24 pm
Hey, I was only kidding. You're a wonderful friend. Please notice - I hang out with you even if you don't have food.

And yes, it's wonderful. You could be a famous chef with the talent you have...like your spaghetti sauce...aahhh...  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:33 pm
chubby_choco
Hey, I was only kidding. You're a wonderful friend. Please notice - I hang out with you even if you don't have food.

And yes, it's wonderful. You could be a famous chef with the talent you have...like your spaghetti sauce...aahhh...

Well thanks. I'd rather make it in the fashion world though. My designs are the pimp shizzle. You should see my latest scetches. I do believe I have found my muse. Now if only I know WHAT the muse is.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:54 am
Phanari
chubby_choco

Well thanks. I'd rather make it in the fashion world though. My designs are the pimp shizzle. You should see my latest scetches. I do believe I have found my muse. Now if only I know WHAT the muse is.

lol. It's this thing that looks a lot like an otzel.

Jak and Daxter joke, for those of you who don't know.

Anyways, if fashion hates you, be a chef. You'd go far, girl!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:00 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

lol. It's this thing that looks a lot like an otzel.

Jak and Daxter joke, for those of you who don't know.

Anyways, if fashion hates you, be a chef. You'd go far, girl!!

Since I found my muse (whom I have discovered is my friend Josh....it's never been a person before), fashion has been my best friend. And since I've been addicted to Project Runway, fashion is all I have on my mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:52 am
Phan babe...dont ever stress about yourself...your a great person...like more than great...if i found someone half as great as you to spend the rest of my life with that would be great.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:38 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phan babe...dont ever stress about yourself...your a great person...like more than great...if i found someone half as great as you to spend the rest of my life with that would be great.

There are four greats in that sentence.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces