Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:48 am
Mercuryangel
"Oh it's alright.." Mai replied in Japanese, still slightly confused. "Great...so Zyx-san, where are we going?"

Mai asked, still extending a hand towards the cat, in hopes of getting a response.

"I was thinking we'd go to the arcade, down by the high school area. We can even check out the school as well. Wha grade are you going into?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:53 pm
"Great. In technical terms, I'm going into 9th. High school freshman. I take it you're in college Zyx-san...and you're in high school Ariel-san?"

Mai guessed at their classes. Zyx seemed too old for high school, so she pinned him in college. Ariel...she wasn't quite sure...unless Ariel was just really tall, she was going to guess high school...

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:10 pm
"Good guess. I just recently graduated. I'm going in for my first year of college this fall." Zyx looked around. "So, who all will be going with us?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:16 pm
"Luna and I'll come." Kiki said with a smile, "I'd like to see some of the sophmore(sp?) rooms in the highschool."

Luna looked up at Mai's hand and rubbed against it purring. She then turned back to pullin gon Kiki's pantleg.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:44 pm
She smiled and gave Luna a scratch behind the ears, before standing up.

"Luna...that's a pretty name...did you name her?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:06 pm
"Grade eleven here. My second last year and I'm spending the entire thing in Osaka! I'll be heading back home once the school year is over," responded the young woman. She grinned down at Mai and then winked at Zyx. "Too bad you won't be around Zyx-san. We could cause some serious chaos," she laughed before she lifted her arms and folded them behind her head. She was feeling more and more comfortable with her new "friends" as they continued to talk. It felt like something they had been doing for a long time and it made Ariel smile a little.

'I never had feelings like this back home,' she thought as she looked at the three teens with her. Sure, there were age differences between them but there was something common about them. She had only been in Osaka for a month but was still relatively new. Kiki and Mai appeared to be neighbourhood. Of course, Zyx was probably closer to her in age.

"I'm definitely going. I haven't been to an arcade in years!"  

Solar Kitty-chan

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:51 pm
"No. I found her with another girl. She called the cat Luna so I supposed that to be her name." Kiki explained to Mai, "So are we going or not?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:10 pm
Kiara walked beside Hotaru as they went to the park, at least if Hotaru lost her balance, Kiara could help her. "So, what grade are you in this year Hotaru-san?" Kiara liked the scenery, Osaka was such a pretty town.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:24 pm
"Im in the ninth grade." She replied, as she continued to follow along. She wasn't a whole lot better at roller blading yet, but she was improving. Atleast she wasn't stumbling every five feet, now it was more like ten.

"So, are we meeting someone here or something?" She asked, as she looked towards Kiara. From the looks of it, it appeared as if she was looking for someone or just enjoying the scenery.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:29 pm
"Off we go!" Zyx led the way, pausing to comment about something on their way to the arcade. When they got there, a young man, about Zyx's age, was at the counter. "Oi, Zyx-chan!"

"Ohiyo Minoru-chan!" He looked at the girls following him. Minoru raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's with all the girls Zyx?"

"They've never been here so I decided to bring them."

"Okay...have fun!"

Zyx looked at the group. He pulled out a bunch of tokens and gave about 10 to each person. "Go at it girls!"  

Darkness Cake

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:48 am
"Thanks!" Kiki said putting them in a small empty purple coin bag. Then Luna got an idea. If she couldn't get the group to go on their own, she'd have to lead them to the park herself. She jumped up and grabbed the bag in her mouth and ran for the door way.
"Luna! Bad! No!" Kiki said whirling around to see Luna sitting by the door as though taunting her to come.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:13 am
"Hey cat! Bring that back to Kiki!" Zyx called out to the cat.  

Darkness Cake

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:00 am
Kiki ran towards the door and just as someone came in Luna rushed out. Kiki followed running into the person coming in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:59 pm
"Your cat really doesn't like you, does she?" Ariel asked, an eyebrow raised as she watched Kiki chase the cat she had called Luna out the door and then crash into someone.  

Solar Kitty-chan

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:08 pm
Kiki fell to the floor and then sat up.
"No. I think somehow in the end. I deserve this." Kiki said answering Ariel's question.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff