Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:26 pm
"Are you going to help us, or are we going to have to drag you back to Queen Beryl?" Zoisite asked. "Personally, I would love to throw you at her feet. See you beg for mercy..."

Kunzite shot a glance over to Zoisite, but said nothing to him. He redirected his attention on M9. "Queen Beryl is very familiar with this crystal. She's had it since before the Silver Millenium fell. If she says that this will work, it will work. Now..."

Kunzite held his hands out in front of him and stared at the crystal. A dark form of energy began to enter the crystal.

Zoisite immediatly followed Kunzite's actions.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:00 pm
~M9~

M9 glared at Zoicite evily.So evily,that the whole sky seemed to darken out right then!"I bet you would you evil snake",she said.Her voice was so cold,that it chilled the air."You two will weep at my feet when the throne is mine",she muttered indistinctly."For now",she said in the fakest voice that she could pull off."...I will help you."she said smiling."Under one circumstance."she added."Dont say ANOTHER word to me,and I wont have to kill you",she said sweetly.  

ms.sassyJ

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:55 pm
(( Are we going to end up killing each other before the senshi find us? xd Sorry, I needed to comment.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:25 pm
((No,Its just her way of being difficult))  

ms.sassyJ

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:01 pm
isaki keeps walking she gets very bored of the senery and then begins to hum a song. it was one of her favorites romancing train. she didn't know who the author was but she still liked it. each door just looked like the next. "how does any one find there way around this place"she said in exasperation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:34 pm
The beam of energy leaving Zoisite's hands stopped. There was nothing but pure rage written on his face.

Kunzite stopped as well and looked at Zoisite, speaking to him telepathically.
For now, keep your mouth shut. We need her to make this work. You will get your chance later.

Zoisite clenched his fists at his sides.
She's far worse than Nephrite ever was.

Then she will get a far worse punishment. But later.
Kunzite looked at M9 and silently motioned at the crystal, waiting for her to join them.

Zahmira

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:02 pm
Rei((Sorry Guys,There are to many people who havent posted))

~M9~

M9 smirked.Her eyes were pure black."Very well then,"she said slowly."Shall we start with this....whatever you call it",she said airily,Without waiting for an answer,she sat in the empty corner of the tringle,and looked at Zoicite and Kunzite.Her eyes seemed regular now."Ladies first,"she said after a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:47 pm
Capricorn ran to find the others " Girls I am here " she cried and ran over to Rei and the other girl .  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:07 pm
Cordelia almost stummbled over, "Shhhh!" She whispered to Capricorn, "We're being quiet...Do you want them coming after us?" Next, Cordelia turned to Rei and nodded, "Good idea. Dream star power!" She said this very quietly and transformed into the purple beauty that she is. She winked, "See you guys soon!" She ran down the dark hall, pausing at a couple of the doors and looking at the strange contents. "These evil people are weird!" She mummbled to herself after seeing a very angry, very fluffy black chicken in one of the rooms, having silver-ish eggs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:30 am
Kunzite ignored her comment. He stretched his arms out in front of him, towards the crystal. The wind started to pick up, causing his cape and hair to blow around. His eye began to glow as well, a bright white. A dark beam of energy went from his hands into the crystal.

Zoisite followed suit, a similar beam leaving his hands. He let his concentration slip for a moment as he shot a look over at M9, but quickly returned his attention to the crystal.

The crystal itself began to glow, but it didn't have enought power yet.

((Hehe, I started drawing this, it sucks put I'll post it when it's done.))  

Zahmira

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:48 pm
((Wow,people posted pretty fast.Thats good!))

~Rei~

Rei silenty tranformed as well.She had learned of a way to do it in her head."Ok",she whispered to Capricorn."Run down this corridor,and search for Isaki",she said as she began to follow Cordelia.

~M9~

M9 slowly followed The other's example.Her eyes glowed darkly,and a similar beam shot from her hand."Hmph",she thought,still trying to concentrate."This better not be a trick",she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:35 am
(( I'll be the crystal for one post! ))

After a moment, a beam shot out of the crystal and into the sky. The wind picked up again as clouds began to roll in. Within a matter of moments, all of Tokyo was blanketed out. That blanket began to spread beyond Tokyo...  

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:44 pm
as isaki walked a song popped into her head. it was sakura drops by utada hikari. she began to dance to it without even realizing it. she spun around but still was making her way down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:39 am
Zoisite looked up at the blackened sky and smiled.

"It's working!"

"Don't lose your concentration," Kunzite warned. "We have to cover more than just Japan. Queen Beryl wants the entire Earth to be under her control."

Zoisite nodded, then returned to his task.

Zahmira

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:23 pm
~M9~

"Hmph",she thought,"It is working..for a change"."Lets get this over with",she thought.

~Rei~

Rei looked ahead.She strained her eyes.It was so dark,that the darkness had a form.She thought to herself that the darkness must be enchanted,because it seemed as it was moving.But then,she realized that it was Isaki.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff