Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Aquias's house of Slaves (Open/ read inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:29 pm
Toshio fluttered her eyes closed, nodding slightly. She had reached her limit, because even she had a limit to how much energy she could have. "Okay..." she whispered, leaning against Lerista, her wings folded against her back. She still had a few tears lingering on the sides of her eyes. "I'm sorry I'm not strong... I wish I was stronger.." she said in a whisper again, her whole body going limp. He head fell into Lerista's lap, and it was easy to tell she was asleep by the peaceful look on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:17 am
Lerista spoke softly to her. "Dont always need to be strong." He felt her move down and when she stopped he looked down at her sleeping frame. He smoothed his hands through her hair gently and looked back up at Bo. He put two fingers to his own lips to signal for him to keep it down. He smiled at her friendly.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:05 am
Bo smiled and nodded. Bo could do quiet; he was feeling pretty drowsyhimself, but he fought to stay awake. He could also tell something was going down between Leristra and Toshio, and he was glad. If any sort of love or happiness could be found by slaves, Bo supported it full way.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:09 pm
Lerista opened his mouth in a big yawn but didnt move besides that. Leaning against the wall he sat against he closed his eyes but didnt yet fall asleep. He moved his hand still slowly through her hair and then looked back at Bo. Well it was an odd pack but it was like having a pack again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:39 pm
((can somebody get my master to reply?!?!?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 pm
((LOL, send her a pm dude. I am not a delivery service. XD))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 am
Toshio wasn't much of a deep sleeper, so she- felt Lerista's fingers as they combed through her blonde hair, but she didn't stir. IT was actually pretty peaceful. Her wings opened and layed against her legs, like a blanket. She smiled slightly when she didn't hear them; she thought it was kind they were trying to stay quiet for her. The thing was, they were in a slave house, with lots of noise everywhere. But, she just rested, her body asleep, but her mind alert.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:24 am
Lerista watched her wings with a slight smile on his face. He had never seen a winged slave before...or even a non slave. Seeing the wings and then seeing that they also worked was quite an experiece for him. Seeing the smile he wondered if she was asleep at all...or if she was as alert as he always was. Even now his ears twitched at every nearby noise. He didnt pay it much mind and looked at Bo.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 am
Bo met Leristra's gaze with one of his own. "I almost forgot the pack life," Bo said. "We WILL be free someday, and we'll have the coolest d*mn pack the world's ever seen."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:11 pm
Lerista made a silent chuckle. "I've only been in a pack a few times...mostly I was a lone wolf. For me...there isnt much left besides the life of servitude..." Though he hated the thought it was true, he never really had to live without a master for long.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:03 pm
Tosio opened her eyes as they began to talk about packs and what not. She didn't move other than shifting her head so it was angled up. "I've never really had much of a pack or family. I considered everyone who were slaves as my family, though many were cruel to me..." she sighed slightly, but then opened her blue eyes, and smiled brightly. "But I've never let it bother me! I face their snikers with smiles, and their rude comments with happy giggles." She giggled happily as she said this, and then sat up, stretching her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:23 pm
Lerista smiled and brushed her hair back a bit. Then moved his arms so she could get up. "And you neednt worry, I wont be cruel to you. And I wont let Bo be mean." He chuckled and grinned at Bo. "The one thing I was always best at was defending and fighting. So you wont have to worry about anybody...and we'll just stay away if any masters come."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 am
Bo laughed good-heartedly. "I would never be mean to suck kind people. And yes, as werewolves, we're pretty beast at combat. If anyone tries to mess with us, me and Leristra'll show 'em the levels our fury can achieve."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:47 pm
Lerista sighed and chuckled a bit. "First thing you must learn pup is that fury is great in battle, but also a bad thing. If you let it control you then an opponent that thinks will beat you easily."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:08 am
Bo's look got dark. "I know full well what uncontrolled rage can result in." Bo began to sweat again. "It was terrible..."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff