Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rain Library [Destroyed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:00 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

He slipped the Scrolls in the Taijutsu Section and left to the Training grounds.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

"I'm not afraid of getting hurt!" Noriko sputtered, frowning at Hiro. "I just want to help and make mother proud, but I don't want her to be worried about me all the time. I-I want to get strong and stand on my own two feet -- be known for me, not just 'cause I'm the Amekage's daughter." She cast her gaze toward the door -- where Nayley had vanished with the strange man "I always have people sheltering and looking out for me. I want to be able to look out for myself for once . . ."

She sighed, tucking her arms into her opposite sleeves and rubbing them. "I guess . . . weapon-wise . . . I'd like to use swords, or maybe fans! Anything that I can apply my elemental chakra, really. I'm not all that picky."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:11 pm
Hiro observed the girl, and then made his direction towards the door. "Hmm, the sword is a universal weapon that can build up to other hand held weapons...we'll start with that." Hiro made his way towards the exit of the library as he turned towards Noriko, "Meet me at the training ground, we have some training to do." As Hiro made his way back to his fathers armory to collect a few things before meeting Noriko at the grounds.

(exit, meet in the training grounds so we can teach ya to use a weapon Noriko)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:10 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori blinked. "Um, okay . . . hey, um -- wait!" But he was gone. She glanced around and bit her lip. She had no idea how to get to the training grounds from here, and now there was no one around to ask. Sighing, Noriko pulled Adam's cape tighter around herself, made sure she had the scroll he had copied for her, and trudged out into the rain. Hopefully she would not get too lost . . .

((To Training Grounds --> wink )  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:25 am
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

Walking about the rainy village, he encountered the library closeby. He didn't run up to it, so he didn't seem like a spy or attacker, but simply stepped into the library as the people looked at him oddly, remembering his great grandfather. He entered the library carefully, and looked around.

After a while, he found himself alone that no one of his squad members where there at all, so he had to move on somewhere else. Maybe the bar? Yes, that would be a next good place to look at. He went away from the library opening the creeky doors of the place, and went outside towards the bar.

(Enter and exit to Rain Bar--> wink

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero
A hero is gonna come and save your life
How do you kill a man without fear?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:27 pm

After returning back inside the Library, he walked the hallways of the library slowly, as he looked around at the scrolls, memorizing where his scrolls originally. He returned the Doton scroll where it was originally, and picked up the Doton Chuunin level scroll right next to it. After that, he left the Library againw ith the Fuuton Chuunin level scroll still in his pocket, and to the Training Grounds to wait for his squad's return.

(To Training Grounds---> wink

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:37 am

He stepped again into the library as the woman inside the library said "You sure seem interested in your training and a sweat drop fell from his head, as he looked at her back and said "Well, yeah just training until my squad returns to be stronger as a leader to them, as well as a good fighter." and the woman said back "Well, that's good then. Keep on going." and she returned to organizing her books, while Adam walked to the Fuuton scrolls area, and left the scroll there where it originally belonged.

After that, he set off to the Training grounds to train his Doton jutsu, and be much stronger. The rain crashing down against his suit and mask, and himself capeless, but whatever.

(Training Grounds again---> wink

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:38 am

He stepped again into the library as the woman inside the library said "You sure seem interested in your training and a sweat drop fell from his head, as he looked at her back and said "Well, yeah just training until my squad returns to be stronger as a leader to them, as well as a good fighter." and the woman said back "Well, that's good then. Keep on going." and she returned to organizing her books, while Adam walked to the Fuuton scrolls area, and left the scroll there where it originally belonged.

After that, he set off to the Training grounds to train his Doton jutsu, and be much stronger. The rain crashing down against his suit and mask, and himself capeless, but whatever.

(Training Grounds again---> wink

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

Draco's clone walked in, got a scroll on the mirror image taijutsu, and left.

((Yay lazy posts xD ))

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:32 pm
Sojiro

User Image

User Image

"I'll only be a minute."

Sojiro gave a sweet smile to the wrinkled librarian from across the counter.
                                                                  At first, the elderly woman looked angered by his arrival, but once Sojiro laid that boyish charm on her, the explanation was simple. "Yes, I'm just looking for a storybook, you see. My wife just bore a son, and I just need to find something to read to her while she rests." A lie. Sojiro wasn't too bad at making them up, and he was a master at pulling them off.

Having such a skill is nothing to be proud of, but such a skill definitely came in handy. The librarian gave him no problems, so off he walked towards the children's section. Once he rounded the corner, he held up a single handsign, then disappeared in a flash. The young man reappeared on the balcony of the 4th floor, having used a kawarimi jutsu to grab the woman's attention if she tried to look in his direction. He was now several levels up, in the restricted History section. He turned to look at the rows of books and sighed. "Guess I had better get started." He sighed with annoyance, already bored by the sight of the shelves filled to the brim with historical literature. Surely, there was some piece of useful information here...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Utterly useless." Sojiro closed the book with disgust, shoving it back in it's place with a grim look on his visage. He skimmed through all the titles, looking at various war strategies, books on past war generals and Jounin, as well as looking up historical and bibliographical information on past Amekage. His hushed outburst occured when he landed on a page that held a picture of Pein, the Rinnegan holder. He didn't even bother looking at the information. He slammed the book in it's place, cringing as he realized his mistake. Hopefully no one had heard that. Still, he sat back on the pile of books he had so messily left lying around. "Mikyo and I killed Pein, so that's that. No use in trying to look up information on a dead guy. Come on, surely there must be information on scandals between the villages, maybe that might clear things up..." Sojiro continued his search, the thought of Pein lingering in his mind.

User Image

xxxxxx◎ ℬamboo ℰlementalist
xxxxxx◎ ℋumble ℊuardian
xxxxxx◎ ℍe ℍas ℝeturned

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:00 am
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro watched from a solid 20 meters away as the unknown shinobi twisted and turned throughout the village. "The guy has no general sense of direction... he has doubled back through that intersection twice now," Hiro thought, giving him even more suspicion of who this person was and what he was doing. Eventually the shinobi turned into the library as Hiro stood at a local vendor across the street suspecting from afar. After allowing the man some time to move into the library, Hiro made his way into the library simply giving a kind wave to the lady at the front desk.

Hiro made his way into the main gallery of the library only to find the man fiddling in the children section of books. This puzzled Hiro, who was standing four rows away. The man then rounded the corner of a tall bookshelf, disappearing from Hiros line of sight. Out of curiosity Hiro walked along the ends of the bookshelves hoping to catch a glimpse of who this person was. Maybe he may have been an elder? Or possibly a foreign diplomat? But either way this little "tracking game" was a great way to occupy his time.

Approximately two isles away a feint snapping noise was heard, but Hiro payed no attention to it as he reached his destination. Walking past the isle that the man had entered Hiro was surprise to see that it was...empty? How could somebody disappear into thin air? Hiro kept walking, not drawing attention to himself by stopping, looking down each isle, seeing by if chance he was just a quick mover. Hiro reached the end of the library with no sight of the phantom shinobi. "How could he just disappear like that? I seen him move into that isle?" Running the situation through his head,perhaps he might have missed something.

Trying to get a birds eye view, Hiro approached an old iron staircase in the corner, climbing to the highest level he could go, the third level, which was the one just before the restricted section of Rain.Unfortunately looking downward from there came with no prevail, leaving Hiro to ponder what he did wrong. When all hope was lost, as sudden slam could be heard echoing through the library, "That sound like it came from upstairs." Out of curiosity, Hiro snuck up the staircase and into the restricted section of the library. It was dim lighted and very creepy. It was filled with scrolls and documents that were covered in dust. Hiro made his way to the top of the stairs as he stood in the doorway looking upon the man in the green kimono. His back was facing Hiro as the man rummaged through sacred documents when he said, "Come on, surely there must be information on scandals between the villages, maybe that might clear things up..." That is when Hiro responded, "Not for a spy!" the light sound of metal scratching against itself could be heard as Hiro held three Shuriken in his hand.

User Image

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:21 am
Sojiro

User Image

User Image

"Hm?"

Sojiro's head tilted a bit to the left, as if he was noticing Hiro's presence but not allowing him his full attention. "I was noticed? Ehh?! A spy?! No, no. I'm not spying at all. I'm merely trying to answer a question I had, nothing more and nothing less." Sojiro stood up, fully turning around to face the man. He didn't make any fast movements when he heard the man draw his shuriken. When Sojiro turned to face the Rain Shinobi, he had a smile on his face and his eyes were open widely. He honestly didn't expect to come into contact with a Ame Ninja, but the more pressing matter right now would be to get him to either keep quiet or answer his question. The pile of literature surrounding the two had not yet answered his inquiry. All of it was either useless information or something Sojiro had seen before. Still, to deal with the obstruction at hand.

"Sir, might you be able to answer the question for me? Who attacked the Leaf Village? -And for what purpose? If you tell me this, I'll leave without a problem." Sojiro would be leaving this place, no matter what the Ame Ninja's answer was. When and how Sojiro left was entirely up to the one standing before him. If needed, Sojiro would decimate the entire building around them with one flick of his wrist, but he would rather not be known as the terrorist who destroyed Ame Library, and had killed one mean old librarian and a random Rain ninja. It might start something... Unneeded. With a smile and clearly visible hands, Sojiro awaited Hiro's answer.

User Image

xxxxxx◎ ℬamboo ℰlementalist
xxxxxx◎ ℋumble ℊuardian
xxxxxx◎ ℍe ℍas ℝeturned

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:52 am
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

Akkari was searching through the library to find some water jutsu. She needed to start training more, and be ready for the chunnin exams. She has learned all the stuff for the Oragami no Dara bloodline. She needed to find someone that she could also train with. Though not many of her old teammates wer around, she hasn't seen them since she left to take Noriko away from danger. The air was musty, and she didn't know why. It was something that didn't bother her, since it was the rain village. But why lt the smell linger? She picked up a book about the Mist village, and read about there history. Mist had a very aggressive past. It said that in the old days, of the Bloody Mist, the genin had to kill eahc other to pass to the net level. Only a select few would move on to become chunnin. She then put the book back. She kept looking, hoping to find the scroll she was looking for.

-----My Melody-----

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:37 am
Makoto arrived at the Rain Library. She looked around for several scrolls, noting that there seemed to be some high level shinobi in the library along with her.  

Crimson Remedy

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:11 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro glare at the shinobi that was trying declare his innocence. Hiro began to compile a report of the shinobi before him. Uncertain what symbol was on his head plate, it was for certain he had some sort of connection with the Leaf Village. The ninja then began asking Hiro questions about the destruction of the Leaf Village, and how the Village in the Rain may be held responsible. “Heh, don’t try and pull us into your war. We’re a village of medics, who have only declared ourselves neutral.” Hiro stood in the only exit of the room, contemplating his next, “What a sticky situation, I have no clue on his chalkras extent, let alone he has the history of the Rain in his possession. Dang it, he’s either holding all the cards, or an all out bluff. I need to play this smart,” Hiro thought as kept a close eye on the leaf ninja. “You on the other hand our treading in foreign territory, and that makes you a spy to the Rain.” Hiro held his arm cocked across his body in a throwing motion as the shuriken hummed with the sound of chalkra. “So yield your weapons and surrender now…others will be here shortly.” Hiro kept a sharp, serious look on his face, hoping the ninja didn’t see through his bluff.

User Image

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items