Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Light or Dark OCC. Check for Updates! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:56 pm
OMG! I think I love you!! XD

Hehe we should include him in our RP's! ^____^ heart heart heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:33 pm
Thou god has spoken....  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:25 pm
F***! I missed another one! What the hell's wrong with you peopel?!

-_- NVM, I dun carez all of the sudden.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:49 pm
Candy..... Spanky should become the RP mascot...just want to let you know  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:31 pm
LEIFKA AGREES! Spanky should become the mascot... For I worship him. Jk!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:28 pm
I think am taking Syntek a little bit over the top from what I first thought... but am having so much fun as him sweatdrop

Also when I mean over the top I mean the posts am putting out for him not his power or anything  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:45 pm
--- ANNOUNCEMENT ---

POSSIBLE NEXT SEGMENT OF THE RP PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Here's the lowdown everyone, I've talked to Candy Cane and she suggested bringing it up to everyone Via OOC chat about a possible next segment of the Rp.

Syntek a creature called a Deathling and was sealed 6020 years ago by a God of Light is on the loose again and in search for a total of 8 Items of power that will make him Unstoppable if he obtains them all since he would no longer be able to be sealed again but have to be killed this go around.

Syntek would appear openly to the Kingdoms And Scryers and Declare War on those who will not submit to his rule and those who do will have a chance to live.

The Light and Dark are the only two that have records of Syntek and what he is besides the Gods themselves. The Items of power would be spoken of as a warning should Syntek ever escape that they must gather them and hide them away before Syntek can gather them all or he will not be able to be stopped.

The 3 Sides Light,Dark and Scryers would have a Summit Meeting and Agree to a true to bring down Syntek and stopping him from Gathering the Items of Power.

well Syntek can make himself truly known and declare open war on those who challenge him and grant those who submit to him the chance to live (Which in other words means they die painlessly when he gets the chance to kill them)

The light kingdom would be the only place besides the Dark Kingdom to have any records at all on Syntek and learn how he can be beaten but it wouldn't be easy.

There would be..the Light kingdom/Dark Kingdom/Scryers. Together and Syntek would be like..the enemy enemy? xD

The Scryers would approach the other two sides in a meeting and maybe agree (Depending on what the players would like or you) to a alliance in fighting Syntek and team up to stop him from collecting the remaining items of power he's been after (6 more to be exact) Syntek could make a attempt at the one in the Palace and fail but leaves a great deal of damage done (Castle wise) and thus starts a new segment of the Rp where the uniting of the 3 sides come in to play...

Syntek Currently has 2 of the Items of power and 2 would be in each Kingdom and 2 would be hidden in the world some where. The Scryers would be the key to finding them though because of a Scroll that leaves the locations of the Items but in Riddles.

In a way Think of it as the Lord of the Rings Books/Movies. Syntek would be the Dark Lord and the 3 sides would be the Forces of light that go out to stop him.

The Rogues could go to Synteks Sides or Join the 3 Kingdoms and Scryers to help bring Syntek Down.

So everyone let's here what you all gotta say and What suggestions you might have to add or opinions on this  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:47 pm
Opinions anyone?

I really won't make my decision till I know everyones feedback about it. smile

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:10 pm
I have given my suggestion but I think this should stay open till the 28th since X-mas is around the corner and not everyone is gonna be on to much  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:54 pm
in my opinion its way to much but im down with it even though ray dispises the Scryers leader/s huh but ill roll with it i guess stare  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:56 pm
Well explain why you think it's too much.

And of course you despise the Scryers leader...He's the enemy.....Durrr xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:38 pm
Also it's only to fight Syntek not be friends or comrades if you have a darker deed going then let it keep going just hidden from the other Groups. Have a personal agenda of some sort be it contacting Syntek to offer help and in return you would get something and what not.

This is why we have discussions to figure things out better  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:01 am
Sounds like a good plan. (New Guy... just answering before you ask.) neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:58 pm
huh sigh ok allow me to reiterate what meant and I quote my own words

dude its your idea ill just go with the flow thats how i am at this moment but mostly weve got two or three different ideas floating around this is just one more so eh we shall see how it all goes

and thats mostly what i mean by to much weve got to many ideas swimming in this rp and none of the older ones are getting finished now if some of the older ideas finished and then Syntek came in when Jezzy's kid and rays kid are older thenit would be a great twist in a later time but as i said this is not really my choice I am simply a idea guy whos right now washed out and drieing up((need to find new ideas maybe haviing watched the new Avatar movie will spur some of me creative juices)) but like i said I think it could have been something that occured after the the battle that comeing up after jezzy had her kid Ray found out Sakuya was pregnant too so please if you want to start him up now then let it be so number one engage put the metal to the petal to the other metal hobey ho lets go that sort of thing okays
whee xp xd heart mrgreen ninja burning_eyes scream  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:51 pm
Hmm... Sounds great to me... I kinda scanned through it but if murder is involved... sure thing! Now...

Wait! Since Malice like died... I have no clue what the hell happened to her... Perhaps she will side with the almighty Syntek and be his right hand cat/woman.

Then I can get my murder plan back into action but I have to wait about 10 months (RP time) in order for it to pull through... And hope to god that Candy wont slit my throat in my sleep. ;D  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff