Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:19 am
Noa Hayato

The medical thought about the theory once more. She should find a way to regulate, not to cool down or heat up. She gathered her chakra and managed to extract some of the heat, but it wasn't enough to bring the temperature down.(4/10)
She tried again, with the same result. She growlded inwardly(5/10).
She pressed her hands against Arekku's head once more, with a bit more pressure than before. She had gotten lazy by learning those other techniques so fast. She managed to get a little more heat out of the body(6/10)
She was really fired now and poured more chakra in the jutsu, she felt immidiatly that she was loosing her chakra control there, so she stopped the jutsu before she could hurt anyone with it( 7/10)

'This is much harder than I thought it would be', Noa said, gathering her strenght. She had to do this delicate, with her amazing chakra control.
She formed the handseals and the green glow appeared again. This time she tried to replace the heat with cold. It didn't work our completely, but the silver haired girl noticed the progress. This was the way to do it (8/10).
She tried the same thing again, but applied too much cold, so that the body temperature was too low now. She had not concentrated enough(9/10).
Noa pushed herself to give it one more try and she finally succeeded in using the right amount of chakra and the right ways to get the jutsu done according the way it should be(10/10)
She let out a small sigh, she was getting tired at this rate, but she wouldn't give up untill she had learned what she could. She could sleep after that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:31 am
Noa Hayato

'Then I shall try and learn that one too', Noa said with a confidence that suited her. Her eyes stood determined as she pulled out a kunai and cut her right hand. She figured that she would be able to use this jutsu also when she was in pain, so she thought that it was best to learn that right away.
'Her we go, Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui!', Noa said as she pulled her left hand over her right hand. A flash of chakra could be seen, but that was really all that happened.(1/10)
She looked at her hand and tried again. She needed to create a stable control before she could even try to close the wound in her hand. Another flash was seen, though it held longer than the first one( 2/10)
Noa concentrated again, letting her muscles relax. She was to fixed on mastering this that she was tensed to no end. This time, the chakra around her hands stayed, though it flickered a little bit. She managed to get it stable(3/10)  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:30 pm
Noa Hayato

The wound in her hand started to hurt more by the minute, but Noa tried to pay not too much attention to it. The main thing now was finishing the jutsu. She locked her hands together for the same seals again and medical chakra flowed out her left hand. She tried to get the side of the wound together, but that was easier said than done( 4/10)
Again the little ninja uttered the jutsu. She knew that if she tried hard enough, she would prevail. The chakra that flowed out of her hand was much more stable and she felt less pain when she placed the healing hand over her hurt hand.(5/10)
She smiled.' I think I am getting the hang of this, give me just a few more tries'.

Noa concentrated on the wound again. The jutsu was invented to make to heal wounds that weren't too serious and reduce the life threathening danger of more serious ones. This jutsu would really come in handy during the chuunins and was one of the jutsu's she had actually done some studying on. The healing chakra covered her hand, but again the only thing she felt was a drop in the pain she had(6/10)
She felt she was near mastering it, so she pushed herself to do the jutsu again. The adrenaline of learning a new jutsu kept her going. This time, she felt no pain anymore, but the wound still stayed open(7/10)

'Arekku-sensei, what will my next technique be? I'm very glad that you agreed to teach me. I think I will finally be an equal to my squadmates, or at least be able to complement them. Now I finally can become more than just a pretty face with good chakra control', Noa said, as she was truly grateful of the offer.
She closed her eyes and concentrated very hard on every fiber in her wounded hand, when she started the jutsu. She thought of all the small veins and bits of flesh that needed to be together once again. She felt her hand stretch a little towards eachother, but not connecting(8/10)
Another serie of seals was formed when Noa tried the jutsu again. She felt some of the hurted tissue connect, but not the whole wound was healed(9/10)
After another try the rest of the wound was healed too(10/10)

'Now I want to check if I really mastered this', Noa said, as she pulled out the kunai again and slashed it over her arm, making a deep, but not a serious wound. She formed the seals and poured her chakra in her arm. The wound healed instantly and Noa couldn't be smiling more.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:36 pm
Watches Noa as she performs the jutsu and thinks She's good, she's really good... Areku-sensei, I don't want you using that posion again, but I would like to learn this jutsu as well. *shuffle her foot the wolf laying at her feet*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:50 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well let me think what I can teach you next just give me a sec, there are many areas that we haven't concentrated on yet." Arekku said as he turned to Luna tilted his head at what jutsu she meant.

"Do you mean my Doku Aka?" Arekku asked curiously,"Well I don't know it is a secret technique of mine and as the poison gets taught it also loses it's strength." Arekku said as he looked down and then up as he was rubbing his head,"I will need to think about that okay. Though I do trust you don't get me wrong."

The poison jutsu I put in myself
Name of Jutsu: Aka Doku ((Bloody Poison))
Rank of Jutsu: A
Range of Jutsu: None
Jutsu's Element: None
Description: It is a specialize Medical jutsu, that uses the poison made by the ninja. The first part of the jutsu is they use there own blood as the poison administer then combine with a small powder and it transform into a potent poison. They can be made before hand or at the spot then the user can put it into weapons the effects happen when the person is cut by the weapons though the poison at that dosage only able to get the person in pain and paralysis, but a larger dosage will give the full effects of the poison which would need to be administer by drinking or by a syringe. Bloody Poison has long lasting affect on a person such as numbness, internal bleeding, and pneumonia. The poison isn't the only thing in the powder if not that where the numbness is cause, the internal bleeding is cause since inside the mixture there is powder glass to cut up the inside as it flows through the body, the sickness is caused by a simple after they extracted the blood and have mixed it all together, the sample isn't pure this is little bacteria by adding there chakra they make it grow stronger and more dangerous bacteria, the problem with that is that they must add the chakra in 3 hours or the bacteria just die so it must be added before. The other reason the blood is added into it is to make it impossible to track the blood, the ninja either has two options one by changing the DNA encoding to be none and once in the blood they take the properties with there chakra as they administer it or change there blood encoding to O so it be more likely to be accepted into the body. The first one higher level of Medical nin can easily perform while the lower can as well but not if they planned to administer without a syringe, it is a very complicated jutsu so most time people are only able to use four times if they are at Jounin level while Sannin or Kage eight times.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:11 pm
I mean the jutsu you were jutsu teaching Noa. *looks at the girl* She's very good, and I wouldn't think she's a gennin, but theres much I dont know. *looks at Arekku* Whatever your willing to teach me, Im willing to learn.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked at her confuse,"Didn't I teach you most of that already?" Arekku asked curiously,"Well I guess maybe not the poison removal but I think I did the rest mmm, sure why not I guess." Arekku grinned.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:52 pm
"Nothin' really Teach I just want to learn more Jounin level tech and if your wonderin' why I'm up here I just decided to hike up the mountain and caught a whif of your scent. Also as you can see this wolf over hear sorta tagged along after Haimaru humiliated him in front of his own pack." Kuromaru said motioning to Kiba. "But I can see you have your hands full Teach, don't mind me I won't put any burden on ya." he said with a faint smile. "Oh and who's that," he said pointing to the other girl not Noa, "I know Noa but not her."  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:44 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked at her confuse,"Didn't I teach you most of that already?" Arekku asked curiously,"Well I guess maybe not the poison removal but I think I did the rest mmm, sure why not I guess." Arekku grinned.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Yes *looks down and turns slightly red embaressed * i did mean the poison removal.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:36 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well I don't know if there's really anything more I can teach you I'm sorry to say it, were opposite element, taijutsu, and even clans, there's not much you can learn from me to be honest though I could try to find something." Arekku said rubbing his head in shame a little,"Well she's a student that is very busy in her training."

Arekku took out a needle,"Well since you said not to use my poison I guess I'll just use this one instead." Arekku said as he injected himself before anyone could stop him then did the seal,"Well you first make your chakra into a ball to gather up the poison and attract it as well, moving it around carefully." Arekku said as his body was now taking quite the beating he just kept smiling.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:55 am
"Gracias Sensei, I thank you alot. You've done to many things for me, matter-a-fact I'm not even in this village. I'm forever in debt to you." Kuromaru said bowing and then walked away and sat underneath a tree.
The pets poofed back into their normal forms; Tsuki, a grey Husky, and Haimaru, a black and white wolf.

Haimaru began to prance around Tsuki in a playful manner. The tag along wolf, Kiba, leaped up intent or regaining his dominace. Kuromaru sensed it and whistled. The wolf sat on his haunches and proceeded to lay down. Haimaru continued to prance around Tsuki, who seemed to enjoy the attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:31 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well let me think what I can teach you next just give me a sec, there are many areas that we haven't concentrated on yet." Arekku said as he turned to Luna tilted his head at what jutsu she meant.

"Do you mean my Doku Aka?" Arekku asked curiously,"Well I don't know it is a secret technique of mine and as the poison gets taught it also loses it's strength." Arekku said as he looked down and then up as he was rubbing his head,"I will need to think about that okay. Though I do trust you don't get me wrong."

The poison jutsu I put in myself
Name of Jutsu: Aka Doku ((Bloody Poison))
Rank of Jutsu: A
Range of Jutsu: None
Jutsu's Element: None
Description: It is a specialize Medical jutsu, that uses the poison made by the ninja. The first part of the jutsu is they use there own blood as the poison administer then combine with a small powder and it transform into a potent poison. They can be made before hand or at the spot then the user can put it into weapons the effects happen when the person is cut by the weapons though the poison at that dosage only able to get the person in pain and paralysis, but a larger dosage will give the full effects of the poison which would need to be administer by drinking or by a syringe. Bloody Poison has long lasting affect on a person such as numbness, internal bleeding, and pneumonia. The poison isn't the only thing in the powder if not that where the numbness is cause, the internal bleeding is cause since inside the mixture there is powder glass to cut up the inside as it flows through the body, the sickness is caused by a simple after they extracted the blood and have mixed it all together, the sample isn't pure this is little bacteria by adding there chakra they make it grow stronger and more dangerous bacteria, the problem with that is that they must add the chakra in 3 hours or the bacteria just die so it must be added before. The other reason the blood is added into it is to make it impossible to track the blood, the ninja either has two options one by changing the DNA encoding to be none and once in the blood they take the properties with there chakra as they administer it or change there blood encoding to O so it be more likely to be accepted into the body. The first one higher level of Medical nin can easily perform while the lower can as well but not if they planned to administer without a syringe, it is a very complicated jutsu so most time people are only able to use four times if they are at Jounin level while Sannin or Kage eight times.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Noa Hayato

'Please take your time Arekku-sensei. I see you have more than one student and I wouldn't dare to take all your time since I am not even a shinobi of your village. I am glad with every second you have for me', Noa said, while she sat down. She put her hand in the bag around her waist and pulled out a slice of cheese.
She was about to put in a chunk of it, when she heard her name. It was the other girl, the one that did something with the wolf. She had a good chakra, so Noa wasn't afraid of her.
' Thank you very much for the compliment. I would love it if you could say that to my teammates. I suspect that they think I won't be chuunin anytime soon, unlike them. You're pretty good too. By the way, I am Noa Hayato, but you already overheard my name. Nice to meet you', Noa said, and she began to eat her cheese. She needed some strenght if she wanted to learn more, and that last was something she really wanted more than anything else.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:02 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Noa your my student so as far I am concern your part of Kusa as much as Kuro over there or Luna right here so don't be too formal with me." Arekku said smiling as he turned back to Kuro,"Well your welcome here whenever you want okay so just keep that in mind."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:02 am
Noa Hayato

' Well, it's hard for me not be formal. You are the strongerst ninja of your village after all, that gives you a position above me, a mere genin. And I was raised as a very polite child. It's hard to break with that tradtion, so please bear with me when it comes to politeness', Noa said, as she finished eating her cheese.
She laughed, no one had ever said she was too formal. Arekku-sensei was one of the most honest persons she probably had met.
' I am ready now, can we proceed with the training?'  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah sounds like you just want to be difficult with me." Arekku said as he took out two scroll and gave her one,"Next move is summoning medical tools alright. Now pay attention." Arekku said as he did a seal as he opened up the scroll and place his hand on it summoning up his tools,"And after that just practice with it making medicine, I'll even do it with you look." Arekku said as he started making some energy pills and cough syrup as well,"This can end up saving your comrades so learn it well."

Summon Medical Tools
Requirements: Scroll
Description: This technique allows a medical-nin to summon some of the tools of their trade. It is not practical to carry around mortar, pestle, and other tools but a scroll that can be used to summon these and other similar objects is both practical and convenient. A higher ranking ninja can use this technique to summon more specialized and advanced tools for poison creation and ninja medicine creation but at this level it is only good for medicine creation.

Kigusuri Souzou (Medicine Creation)
Requirements: Summon Medical Tools
Description: A medical-nin has learned to study the effects of various naturally occurring compounds on the human body and how they can be combined in order to create medicine. In spite of increased knowledge of medical techniques there are times when mixing a medicine is the only solution to a problem. Medicine creation has a variety of uses, such as creating poison antidotes, healing ointments, and disease fighting. Medicines can also be used to treat minor every day ailments such as an upset stomach or cold. A Genin using this skill has only rudimentary knowledge and often requires a small guide in order to find and create basic medicines. A Chuunin will know how to prepare a medicine for any normal injury, poison, or disease. Advanced and highly specialized medicines, such as those needed to counteract the negative effects of the Akimichi 3 color pills, require the knowledge of a Jounin who has learned more through experience than could be found in any book.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out