Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:55 am
Skurai now stood in front of Roarke and held out his hand waiting for the sword to be delivered to him, "The sword please."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:08 am
((I thought Onyx had it...))

Acos stepped in front of Sukari. "Not until you tell us which side your on. And if that side is with Tarik, then you'll never get the sword." she said, hoping he wasn't going to trick them.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:12 am
Roarke snorted. "Why should we trust you with a weapon tainted by the blood of thousands of men? You could always use it against us and we wouldn't realize it 'til too late to avoid it," he said angrily. The man's overbearing manner pissed him off. Onyx snorted. "Not to mention he's not someone we're inclined to trust, considering he's tried blackmailing us for the damn compass," he said coldly, his gaze flicking to Skurai as he kicked back a dark soldier, then impaled it on the black sword, releasing another swirling gust of pale aura.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:14 am
Acos nodded. "Why should we trust you? Like Rokare said, you could use it against us."  

watertrainer21

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:16 am
"Here...the compass, its all yours. I'm keeping up my end of the bargain. I expect you to do the same."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:25 am
Acos help the compass. "Very well. The sword is yours. Just, please, don't kill us or give it to Tarik." she said.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:52 am
Onyx turned slightly as he spun, giving the next soldier a kick that made it stagger several yards back before he spun the black bladed sword in his grip, offering the hilt warily to Skurai. "Betray us, and it will be one of the last things you do," he warned, a pulse of killing intent directed solely at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:16 pm
Skurai took the sword and admired it. He held it in his hand feeling the dark energy of the sword course through his veins. "Yesssss....I can feel it. Budsturga I call apon you!" A portal on the ground opened and a sword slowly rose out of it. "It is time." He took Budstruga in his right hand, the other sword in his left. "Budsturga consume this sword and all its power!" "As you wish, my master" the two swords floated in the air spinning around rapidly. A flash of blinding light came from both swords. As the light died down and a new sword, bigger more powerful floated down and stuck in the earth in front of Skurai. He took the sword into his hands and felt the power of it try and overwhelm him. He turned into his demon form to control the power easier. He squeezed the handle tighter and forced his seal apon it. "Took me a while to adjust but I got it. Remember Budsturga, I control you, not the other way around. Thank you guardians, you've just made it easier for me to get what I want. Take pride in knowing that you just helped sped up the destruction of man-kind. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"  

SkuraiX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:31 pm
As Eiji lands and dismounts his horse, he turns his attention from Slayer to his brother as a dark aura began to consume the area. He felt the evil aura try to consume his demonic energy and grow to overcome his angelic essence. A headache began to get the best of him as he knelled to the ground. He begins to think of how bad this was with him crumble on the battle field and slowly regains consciousnesses just in time to parry a possibly lethal blow from one of Slayer's minions.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:56 pm
Tarik drops off Slayer's wife at a castle nearby then continues to the east.  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:59 pm
Onyx chuckled as he felt his demon growl in annoyance. Stupid fool will never manage to best me, it snarled. "You're an imbecile, though you don't realize that most of its power was already given to its true owner, Skurai," he said quietly. He pulled out his own sword, whose blade was a deep, rich midnight blue, almost black in color. He could feel the blade thrumming with power in time to his heartbeat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:00 pm
Acos growled. "You do NOT mess with mankind, buster. Not unless you wanna get killed by the guardians." She said, angry.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:18 pm
"Or sealed away in a place where you will never be seen or heard from again," Onyx said quietly. He knew a technique to do just that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:19 pm
Tarik tells Slayer, "I left your wife at Wales you can pick her up there. I you can pick her up there. Follow your compass to the east and I will catch up. I need to visit someone."  

Mario Dragon

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 pm
"As every second goes by Budsturga consumes this sword and all its power. Maybe you think that most of its power was given away, but this sword had untapped power and potential that the sword itself didnt even know about. This sword had 10 times the power you thought it had." "Master...it is done. The consciousness of the sword has been fully consumed." "It took you long enough. Guardian did you think I would just hand you the compass and let you give some powerless piece of junk? Give me more credit than that. And if you think any remnant of the sword hasnt been consumed by Budsturga your wrong. It is his sole purpose to consume swords like these. It is what he was forged for. So you see it is you who is the imbecile. And if you think you can just make me disappear think again. Maybe you should learn more about who your dealing with before you speak your tongue." A portal opened up and the newly forged sword sank into it and the portal closed. "It is time for me to find Eiji and speak to him." He saw Eiji and grabbed him away from the battle near a place where no one was. "Eiji, we need to speak. Speak about the past. There is much you need to know."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games