Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:44 pm
((Blah. Random post just because I like to keep posting.))

As he was walking away, Kummar heard another attempted attack at him from Unther. He just shook his head and kept walking. Through his exploration of the castle, he quickly found a balcony that looked out over much of the dragon's kingdom. He put his forearms up against the railing, sighing and laying his head down on top of his arms. Now what? he asked himself. Centaris would be looking up those pillars and probably meeting with his human friends again, Gareth was out cold, and Shayne and Ark were busy training. And here he was, just staring out at the landscape.
I wonder what it's like to be a high-class dragon and live here in the castle. he thought, imagining for a moment if he was a high-class dragon instead of a lower-class scout. That put his mind at ease for a bit. But of course, to be a high-class dragon, one had to have some sort power, which Kummar did not have. He could breathe fire, but that was a natural ability that all dragons had. Shayne, Centaris, Unther, Gareth, Fayte, Riku, and Dooku all had powers, putting them where they were today. Kummar closed his eyes and started imagining again. He took turns imagining himself with each individual power that the dragons he knew had. He forgot about Unther's death threats and humans coming to the caslte as he smiled and just kept to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 pm
((Dun DUN Du- oh wait, he said it. Oh grl. xD ))

"U-uh.... Xaio was put at a lose for words after all that Fairheart managed to say within that short of a moment. The hands she had upon his shoulders begun to shake alittle as a blush formed over her face. How could she be so dumb! He didn't pull away in her attempt to kiss him in the garden after he expected alittle more appreciation for all his help. The way he pointed out the whole humanxdragon thing could've been a hint too, that or simple knowledge since he was a slayer and all. Her eyes, held wide with a speechless surprise, blurred in vision as her focus was no longer defined. "I-I don't like causing t-trouble...es-specially amongst friends..." Her curiousity was sickened with nerves as she tried wondering what they both could've said between each other to get him so angry. Her head was spinning with thoughts as she slowly leaned her head on his shoulder too atop her hands already there. He still wasn't looking at her, which could be a good thing at this point since she wouldn't know what else to say. Should she admit any feelings?  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:47 pm
Fairheart frowns. It sort of felt worse now that it's been told and Xaio has said little, like always. Fairheart then sighs before saying "Well, I think it should be fine... now that it's been said..." He said before uncrossing his arms to run his hands into his hair and looking as low as he could. "... Ah shoot... She must not feel anything for me... Why did I put this out there?" He thought with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:00 pm
She didn't want anything to be awkward but never before had anyone ever admitted something as great as this to her. "I-I..." Xaio began while sitting back up and releasing his shoulder. For a moment her gaze followed his example in staring downwards but then she bit her lip and took a deep breath before turning his head enough to embrace his lips with her own. This only lasted alittle bit before she pulled away, shocked at herself. "U-u-um..." And with no further words her gaze withdrew from him as she crawled backwards off the bed in pursuit of the door. The dress she wore made things alittle more difficult but finally her feet hit floor and out they carried her, only to pause in the hallway. Surprisingly,her face had been a bit tear stricken with mixtures of emotions. The heart within her chest pounded loudly, wanting to pop.

((Oh snap! She did not! xD Centaris has some major competition >=D ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:06 pm
((Think happy thoughts.))

Centaris shifted to his hybrid form as he entered the library. He pulled out the knot holding his cannon on his back and left it next to his work area. Quickly he took off to the second level of shelves landing on a narrow strip that ran in front of them. "History, Magic, or Artifacts? What could those have been?" Centaris whispered slowly, eventually taking an old tome about magic. "Now what can you tell me?" There was nothing that immediately gave note of pillars, but Centaris was going to read anyway. There wasn't much, mostly more seal drawings. Then, towards the back, a folded piece of paper fell out. What's that? Another forbidden seal? Why, if they are forbidden, do they keep them cataloged? Unther asked, though not caring why. "Who knows, but this is... Sepharis's? Why is it here? Wait these are the missing notes. The missing notes on what I've wanted to find. The way to bridge the gap! You mean, you just found how he made so he and his love could be together? The thing you plan to use? Unther sounded slightly worried about it. "Yes, but now isn't the time to go perusing my wants. I need to find even a small bit about the pillars before I worry about that." Centaris simply went back to where he had been, taking a book on artifacts this time. Third book of artifacts, I would guess it would probably have something in it. Unther still sounded shaken. This was because, if Xaio agreed, Centaris would move onto trying to get rid of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 pm
Fairheart straightens up after the kiss. He then turns around and grabs his sword to put it away. He gets up and follows after her. Once out the door he looks to see Xaio standing still in the halls. He then walks behind her and sighs before putting a hand on her shoulder. “… You can love me or hate me… just don’t leave because of what I’ve admitted…”  

Shadowing Death

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:55 pm
Her back stiffened and she held her breath still while Fairheart spoke to her. Wiping her eyes, she turned around only half way and reached for her ring. "I don't know what I feel just yet, and I won't leave for what you said." One twist "I guess I just need to wonder why..." Two turns "You would fall for someone ungrateful like me." This was referring to back in near past where they were in the garden, and before that on the run. It seemed that Xaio was never giving him as much appreciation as he deserved. "Please decide what you really want, I'll be waiting" and with a third turn she had disappeared. The library wasn't all to unfamiliar this time as she quickly navigated her way out to retreat back upstairs and return the dress. Xaio hadn't noticed Centaris in the big library hence her rushed leave.

((This will get goooood, maybeh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:11 pm
((Hooo boy...))

Centaris was still slightly shaking with excitement. Most of his research had ended in failure, but he found his ancestor's notes. Hidden away where they wouldn't be disturbed, in a book of useless seals. Though that was of little importance as the current book on artifacts had mentioned pillars. Though it was very little, and some pages were torn out. Centaris was about to repair them when he caught Xaio's scent. "Back? I hope she isn't upset." Centaris got up letting the book drop on the table top he sat at. The page fell open to a sketch of the pillars at the different locations, but Centaris didn't see it. No, stay and read puppet! "Shut up Unther and never call me puppet again." Centaris said with irritation. He went off following Xaio's scent. He wanted to make sure she was alright.  

Darastri lexex

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:13 pm
Gareth would normally have been unconcious for quite a while but something woke him up. He sat up feeling disoriented "What happened" He said to himself. He suddenly felt a cold chill going through him "I have to get away before the voice comes back" He said. He quickly got off of the bed and headed for the door. As soon as he was out he bumped into someone it was the girl from back when they last saved the world. "Sorry" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:14 pm
Fairheart sighs before walking back to his apartment and into the bathroom. He then looks at the mirror witch was now cracked. He looked at his cracked image before shaking his head with his eyes closed thinking "... She thinks this is just me wanting her attention?... I don't know... That could be part of the problem.. but..." He sits down on the floor, looking up at his cracked reflection. "... I need to figure this out... and I have all the time in the world..." He thinks as he activates time slow. He then gets deep in thought and after a second of real time he deactivates time slow and made his choice. He quickly turns his ring three times to appear where he was last in the dragon world. He looks around wondering where Xaio could have gone, but she wasn't in his site. He shakes his head before walking out into the hall with his hand on the handle of his sword.  

Shadowing Death

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:23 pm
((You know what? Let's really screw with this love thing and have Xaio fall in love with Kummar, but he doesn't like her. Then it'll be a really complicated love square/rectangle/diamond/parallelogram/rhombus.
Kummar: "What! Keep me out of this, I don't even like her! Or know her!"
Me: "Aw come on. That's the attitude that makes you perfect for the role!"
Kummar: "Never! I have enough problems to deal with being your character."
Me: "Whiney baby..."
Kummar: "Annoying roleplayer..."))

Kummar opened his eyes again when he was finished daydreaming and looked out at the landscape one last time before going back inside from the balcony. Guess I'll just wander around the halls until Shayne gets back. On the bright side, I'll have a great memory of where places are in the castle by the time I have to leave. he thought. He decided to check on Gareth and see how he was doing, since he was going to be passing his room at this next turn. However, when Kummar came around the corner, he was shocked to see Gareth outside the room. He saw the human girl there too, but she was the least of his worries now. Immediatly, Kummar went into a defensive position, ready to attack at a moment's notice. "Don't move Gareth, or I'll take you down right here. I don't know how you're awake so soon, but try using me as target practice again, and I'll take you out for good this time." he said, a growl escaping his clenched teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:24 pm
Xaio hadn't been watching where she was going as she hurried towards the stairs, but on her way she ended up bumping into Gareth. Falling back due to the highheels she crazily decided to wear with the dress, she looked up. "O-oh hi...sorry for not watching" Getting back up clumsily, she gave him a slight bow. "I-I gotta go" And up the stairs she went to retreat to the same room she had her other clothes stored. The door was shut but she didn't bother changing just yet.Tossing the highheels off,she fell back onto the bed and stared upwards at nothing in particular.
"What should I do..."
Narrowing her eyes in though, an exhaustion took hold of her quickly like a phantom which could only leave her limp in sleep.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:24 pm
((I don't think Kummar sounds willing to do that. Wonder what Unther thinks about getting involved?
Unther: Don't you even think it!
Me: But this could get more interesting.
Unther: Go die in a ditch.
Me: Grumpy hatchling.
Unther: Pathetic human.
Me: I will end you! Even though it goes completely against what I believe!
Unther: Go ahead and try!
*Fighting dust ball*))

Centaris stopped coming upon Kummar and Gareth. There was no questioning Kummar behavior towards Gareth. "Oh well, personal matters can wait." Centaris whispered reaching for the strap that held his cannon. Though he quickly realized it was not there. You left it behind in the library. Centaris sighed creating his shield in preparation for something.

((*still fighting*))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:53 am
Gareth frowned when he saw Kummar he didn't remember everything but he remembered bits of their fight he shook his head and then noticed Centaris "I'm sorry guys but I..I have to go" He said. He held his hand out and large gusts blew at them then a large wave rushed at them he hoped it would knock them back long enough for him to escape.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:13 pm
((Someone's gotta be all like...ninja into the bedroom ninja That or a creeper. Then again it should be a debate whether ninja's are their own thing, or creepers as well))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff