Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:24 pm
Akira jumpped off of Mikoto as he bit his tumb and wiped it down the side of his staff while spining around causing a weasel to erupted from out of the thin air. The weasel floated towards Ryoko as he erupted into a Tornado that would slice Ryoko into pieces. Akira then put his staff up as he begin to channel chakra into his hands ready for anything.

------------------------------------------

Kuchiyose: Kirikiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl)
Description: After the user wipes their own blood on the area in front of them or on the offensive weapon they intend to use for the attack, Daikamaitachi No Jutsu is prepared as normal. But instead, when the wind is released, a large summoned weasel, as well as a long pole, two short sickles and a container becomes shaped out of the wind. This is a much more intensified gust of wind that is able to chop down trees with ease.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:16 am
((Kazuma's been making it rain this whole time))

Kazuma growled at Ryoko "Are you wet now?" he asked and a bit of warm drying wind blew around Akira and himself drying off the ground and Akira. Suddenly two dozen lightning bolts slammed into the rain soaked ground around Ryoko and some were aimed at Ryoko, he was most likely to be turned into ash since it had been raining hard around him.

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:00 am
((should I bother posting again, or do you guys have this?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:25 am
[[I had like two clones ready to block one of his attacks if it came to the worst, but it looks like you guys have this... Am i allowed to be able to see the battle from the hokage's tower, or the hokage mountains since they are tall?]]

WereWeasels

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:40 pm
[[Sure why not, just as long your not in the line of battle.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:41 pm
perkydemonofdoom
((should I bother posting again, or do you guys have this?))

[YEa, i got this.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:43 pm
[[Ok so I have one clone up at the hokage's tower surveying the battle, the other two are on their way to help out any way that they can. I made them look completely different from my RPC, so that if something goes wrong my RPC won't be hunted down. I just need to know one more thing... If one clone is destroyed, is it just the user that gains the info that the clone learned, or do the other clones learn it also?]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:18 pm
((Were don't come I am not 100% in control as a demon and im jsut going to tune up the percent of demon I use.Reiko post if you think we need you. Now we just wait for Ryoko, hope it isn't long and he shouldnt be able to dodge my lightning he is soaking wet the ground is and its still raining ill just make the lightnin travel from raindrop to raindrop.))  

irishshamrock12

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:46 pm
[[Don't worry I'm planning on using my clones. Also, lightning travels quickly, and he is on the ground. Just have it strike the ground and it'll travel along the ground to him since they are both soaked with water. He shouldn't have time to react.]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:09 pm
WereWeasels
[[Don't worry I'm planning on using my clones. Also, lightning travels quickly, and he is on the ground. Just have it strike the ground and it'll travel along the ground to him since they are both soaked with water. He shouldn't have time to react.]]

((I know my lightning bolts hit around him, some went at him and id he trys to escape throught the air ill have it travel from raindrop to raindrop and if he sinks in the ground, well i can control that too.))  

irishshamrock12

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:35 pm
((Irish, if you read my post then you'll know I'm still in the air. Also, you are only able to control one element at a time. Rain=Suiton. Lightning=Raiton. Doing them both isn't allowed. Striking the ground around me isn't going to work when I am in the air. Plus, Ryoko is originally a Lightning ninja, a sannin at that, and thus has a very high resistance to lightning. Not so much that this attack won't hurt like hell, but it won't kill him, not even close.))

As Ryoko continued his descent, he saw a bolt of lightning strike past him. Eyes widening, he quickly grabbed Youso, and a sheet of earth began to cover him, blocking some of the lightning. However, at least one hit him, and he felt a burning pain spread through his body. Ryoko steered away from the tornado, buying some time as he finished the handseals, sinking deep into the ground, lava covering his escape.

((Weapon: Youso(Element)
Who owns the weapon: Ryoko Hashamoto
Who made it: ?
The Range of the weapon: Varies
Weakness: Takes chakra to maintain
Description: A weapon that changes to maintain the form of the user's primary element. It allows control of that element and can be controlled with the user's thoughts. Ryoko can only use Earth form.

Earth form:
User Image

Fire form:
User Image

Water form:
User Image

Lightning form:
User Image

Wind form:
User Image
))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:19 pm
[[You sank into the ground... the ground was wet... lightning struck the ground... I think I can see some sort of effect coming into play]]

WereWeasels

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:41 pm
((One, when the initial attack happened, I was still in the air. By the time I sunk into the ground, the attack was over. Two, The top of the ground is wet. With me going UNDER the ground, where there isn't any water, then no effect comes into play. Three, Lava covered my escape. Lava is very hot. Heat evaporates water. Therefore, there was no water on the ground I sunk into.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:50 pm
[[Oh sorry. The way you worded it made it sound like you sank into the ground, which would still be electrically charged, and then the lava covered you. I guess of the lava went first though then it's ok.]]

WereWeasels

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:55 pm
((Electrical charge in liquids doesn't last long. It lasts about a second at most, unless there is a constant supply of electricity.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff