Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:13 am
Missy sighed as they kept warning her about using her powers, "Okay, okay, don't worry, I won't use my powers..." she said trying to reassure them. "Anyways, the hunters will never get past my razor shrap claws..." she said with a light growl, as jumped extending her claws as she pawed the air. She wanted to land on her feet but ended up falling on her back. "I'll have to work on that," she giggled, looking at Lia upside down with her four paws in the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:15 am
"stop fooling around or you'll stay in the den with the pups...."

Lia raised her voice, her eyes vicious right now, moving into a hunting mode.

"Your claws will do little against a gun!"

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:24 am
Missy got up and sighed, shacking the dust off of her indigo coat. "Fine, let's go..." she said as she sniffed the air, to catch the scent of a rabbit or a deer. She padded along with Lia. Then suddenly caught the scent of a rabbit, she started to instinctivly sniff the ground fallowing the scent as quitely as she could. She spotted the rabbit near by, recognizing the rabbit, Sorry Tom, she tought as she got ready to lunge at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:24 am
Looking down at the twigs she waited for the creaks to be made upon them that would give her away. Lia moved out of the scene tocut the rabbit off where she went around the obstacles first. Lia waited, watching, and keeping her eye out for other nearby hunters, wether it was bears, cats, foxes, or humans.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:16 pm
A soft smile played over Vexens snout as Lia and Missy went off to hunt. Then she looked to Joko and then at her paw. "I got into it with a scorpion. It pinched my paw so I incenerated it." She flicked her tail. "It feels alright though. I'm sure it'll be fine after a dip in the lake. I'm having fish for breakfast. Perhaps fried Salmon."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:19 pm
((I'm about to leave school. i should be home in about an hour and a half.))

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Dusks Embrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:27 pm
ky was laying near the lake tossing some small berries into the water, watching as some of the lakes smaller residents started to come and try to eat them. She was trying to get a bigger fish to come closer so she could catch it. Carefully she watched, taking down their pattern. Getting ready to try to flop one onto the bank, she paused. A familiar scent blew past her on the wind, and she looked around, trying to find the source.

She sat up, and shook out her fur, certain that it was Vexen that was near. The urge to go see her was strong, but Kyubi decided to sit there to see what the fox she looked to as leader was going to do so she could follow and help hunt or at least provide some company if she so desired.

(( I guess I'll talk to you later then dear, hopefully when you get home. ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:48 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to Vexen and nodded."Why did you fight a scorpion?" He asked her curiously as he sat down in front of the wolves den, making sure to watch the pups inside as well.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:57 pm
Missy lunged, landing on the unsuspecting rabbit. She dug her claws deep into the rabbit, as she instinctivly bit down hard on the rabbit's neck, feeling the blood squirt into her mouth. She felt it skwirm under her trying to break free. She struggled to keep her hold on the rabbit. Not able to hold it longer, she jumped back, watching the rabbit spazz for a few moments before finnally becoming inanimate. Missy licked the blood off her lips, "Yay! I did it!" she exclaimed, she knew that was probly not the proper way to kill a rabbit, but she was still happy she had caught her very first meal.

(( I edited Missy's profile just a little... i changed her abilities a bit...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:44 pm
Watching she laughed and walked over to her slowly.

"Alright, but if you only bit down into a bear and let go lik that it would come back and kill you. Bite and tear from THE THROAT. You rip the wind pipe from their bodies and that kills hem the quickled. Smaller like rabbits you bite their neck and rip break it. "

Looking around she crouched down and snuck through a bush motioning to follow where two deer and a buck were grazing.

"Just so you can see head on I am going to go at the buck, their protector with giving them warning for a fight."

Stepping on a tree branch and letting it snap they all popped up, the female run and the buck stood its ground tall and majestically as Lia responded in a vicious but vicious manner. THe sunlight hitting off her fur gracefully although she was about to rip this animal to shreds. The buck bowed its head down for a charge against the wolf's attack. Both going seemingly head on, Lia jumped to the side letting her nails dig into the ground, the buck trying to turn quickly but she ran around the buck, and jumped, barely avoiding its large horns as she dug her teeth right into the side of its neck, claws following into its spine and leg making it give out as she ripped it's throat and tore it , only to go in again with a bite to the throat.

"Cleanest, quietest, and least painful way to them. I garuntee you that bunny is still alive but dying with the way you dug into it. but do not go at an animal head on ever, it will hurt your chance and put you in danger. "

Using the wind being she had control she used it to carry it back towards the den, passing the bunny and stepping on its neck and breaking it so it would die.

"carry your catch back."

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:25 pm
A low, piano melody echoed around the air.
Any of the older members of the Dens knew that music signaled that the "Elder," Rose, was around. Rose, however, wouldn't be surprised if any of the newer ones recognized it,too.

The black wolf watched the others from her spot below a bunch of trees, her midnight blue eyes thoughtful, the rose in the fur on her back glinting slightly. She knew that her friends had missed her, and now that she was done training, she could be back where she belonged. She hunted out people in specific that she knew. Finding Vexen, she smiled. Hai'kashye, darlin, she greeted quietly, waiting for anybody to hear the open greeting, and notice the shy womans presence.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 pm
Hearing something towards the den Lia growled low and howled for Jako to hear. There was an unfamiliar scent near the den.

"keep up Missy. "

She yelled to the pup with a smile, but then picked Missy up in her mouth and ran back towards the den letting her down to see another wolf.growling at first, teeth bared, Lia calmed down and relaxed, placing Missy down. The buck she had gotten for the pups was at the edge of the forest waiting to be dragged in.

"If you want any food I suggest you take some before the pups do, they tend to eat a lot. That includes you fox."

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:38 pm
User Image

((BTW: I updated the updates on page one. Be sure to check them out.))

Vexen chuckled a bit. "Well in all honesty Joko I'm not really sure what came over me to pick a fight with a scorpion." Vexen was going to continue on her way until she heard a familiar melodious sound. Her ears pricked straight up. Then a familiar voice followed. Vexen looked to the trees but her eyes scanned the tops first. She knew this one loved the tops. Sure enough..."Rose! Good to see you. You look well...and comfortable." Vexen was wagging her tail. She was happy but she didn't get over exuberant like a certain other peppy happy go lucky better half. Vexens eye involuntarily twitched at the thought. Vexen saw Lia and Missy coming up dragging food along with them. Then Vexens stomach groweled audibly. Vexen was charmed by Lia's straight forward invatation to eat. "Ah, well, I'd love too but I think I'll pass. I really have a taste for roasted salmon this morning. Thankyou anyway though."

((EDITED so I could Respond to Lia))

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:43 pm
Rose laughed, "Well, sure. Comfortable..Not so much at the moment," she responded with a smile as she jumped down from the trees. " And come on, you know you love her--I have no problems admitting that I missed her while I was gone," Rose added, stretching slightly. "Heck, I missed everyone. Won't be goin back for a while, thank Gaia." Rose approached Vexen and gave her a nuzzle. "I see we have new people. Are they behaving, or do I need to treat them like I used to with Eden?"

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:53 pm
User Image

Vexen chuckled and laugh. "No, no trouble at all. I think they lead the wolves quite well." She gestured to Joko and Lia. "Myself however...I feel like a single parent managing a lonesome home." She was referring to Fang whom she left back at the Den sleeping. "Diana isn't around, she is traveling with Diego. I'm sure they'll find us here someday."

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces