Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:21 pm
"No, I'm not the Otokage." Sky said to Gage. "What do you need the Otokage for?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 pm
Gage rubbed the back of his head instinctivly"I would like to become a Sound Shinobi so may you please tell me where the otokage is?"  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:15 pm
"Well, he is busy at the moment, but I have more than enough power to say whether you become an Oto shinobi or not." Sky said with a smile. "Where are you originally from?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 pm
Gage suddenly straightened up and acted a little more formal If she has the power to do that she must be high ranking..."I am from the Mist Village,everyone only looked out for themselves so I decided to see if you would have me here"  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm
"What was your rank in the mist village?" Sky asked him, turning her head to the side, like a child would do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:29 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel slipped into the room silently, smiling when he saw Sky talking with a shinobi. He leaned against the wall, closing his eyes as he began checking for Kashiim's chakra. He kept a small portion of his attention on the two in front of him in case anything happened.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

Ronnel-again

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto jumped towards Yukio with surprising speed."Yukio!"She tackled him to the ground."I don't know why, but I was worried about you! I turn around, and you're just gone! Don't ever do that to me again!"She smiled as she got up from the ground."Promise?"

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Haseo walked into the office and saw the young girl Sky and approached her. "Appearantly the kage is busy with some woman so I'll bring it to you. I finished his gift....it was rather time consuming so he better appreciate it." He said with a very faint smile. He showed Sky the scroll. "here" He said handing her the scroll

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:37 pm
"You made Nanashi a gift? How nice of you." Sky squealed, taking the scroll, then jumped over the table to give Haseo a hug. "I'll make sure he likes it....whatever it is." She said with a smile to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:40 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo returned the hug and nods. "I'm sure he will....its a unique brand I made. So is there any missions I can possibly do? Or I must wait for him to arrive?" He asked curiously

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 pm
Gage looked around to some of the other people who entered the room:A Silent Man...Hard to read,A obvious Genin,and a Man who carried himself with much pride sooo probobly not to high up on the chain of command. He shifted through these thoughts and remembered to adress the girl"Oh yes! I was the upstart Genin Weapons Master as you probobly could guess"He made an incinuation to the gaint buster blade on his back  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:05 pm
"Well, you could either do some patrolling around the gates and country. I heard that there is some movement near the valley of the end. Or, you can teach some genin about puppetry and show them the ropes, what with you becoming the next sane Zeramaru." Sky said with a happy grin to Haseo, before turning her attention to Gage. "Really? I thought you were a genjutsuist or a puppet guy? Oh well, either way, Sound will be happy to have you as a genin......What was your name again?" Sky said, not remembering whether he had told her or not.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Gage suddenly did a handsign and his teeth grew razor sharp,his gills opened on the side of his neck,his eyes dialated and his skin turned a hint of blue he then raised a hand and lightning crackled in it"My name is Gage Hoshigaki-Tenshou and I am a very rare case indeed"The bloodlust in his eyes was easily apparent but Gage did anouther handsign and he turned back into his ordinary Human Looking form  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio's face turned red as he felt Makoto's weight push down on his chest. "W-W-Wait a minute." he choked out. "What are you talking about? I don't know if you're aware of this, but my uhh... memory kinda got erased. I don't remember anything after we arrived in Cloud." He smiled, "So you see I can't make that promise right now, because honestly I don't know what on earth you're talking about."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo nodded and looked thoughtfully towards the country. "I'll go on patrol. I'll be back later...eventually." He said as he turned around leaving, pulling out a scroll as he did so. Once he got outside he summoned his puppet Zaboko and entered it, vanishing in a gust of wind

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces