Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:25 am
((sorry but im changing my name as well from Shoku to Shoko. I just think it sounds better, more naturally Japanese sounding name.))

Seeing that her company has finally arrived Shoko smiles. "And most everybody is new as well." She says to Jurou before standing up and running over to Kowaii to give him a big old huggle. "Of course not!" She says before latching her arms around Kowaii and giving him his well deserved hug "I always just seem to bump into you." moving her head so they look eye to eye now Shoko smiles to Kowaii. "And when the hell did you become leader of Oto and just forget to tell me?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:06 pm
"Well, you took off somewhere. I didn't know where to find you. And Sky and Flame have been busy." Kowaii hugged her back. "Besides, I think I only fixed up this village less than a week ago, so I figured I would only send for you when it was finished." Kowaii said. "Although, I am quite happy to see you here. Did you have fun with your friend?" Kowaii asked her. "Because you went to see what was happening in the training grounds. Not my fault my village doesn't like you." Kowaii said to Yukio.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:15 pm
Jurou saw that Shoko and the Otokage were old friends trying to catch up on things, so he thought he should leave them alone.
"Well it was very nice to meet you, Shoko." Jurou said while bowing his head.
"But I'm going to go back to my training, so I hope you have fun."
Then he walked off to another part of the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:01 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"That seems to be a recurring pattern." Yukio sighed.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:29 pm
Aki walked onto the training grounds and removed the sound scroll from his back and unfurling it with a flourish. Kaze Senbon no Jutsu (Wind Needles Technique) would be the first jutsu he learned from the list.

1/3

Aki sent chakra through his fingertips trying to make the air around them vibrate a such a low frequency that it would create a vacum. A low buzzing noise entered the area.

2/3

Refining the chakra flow the buzzing sound stopped and Aki thrust foreward launching 5 needles of sound out. He followed their movments and nodded when 5 pufts of dirt apperead 20 yards from him.

3/3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:36 pm
The next jutsu Aki would have to test on himself, to see if it worked and it would also give him a better idea of what his opponents would undergo.

1/3

He made the required hand signs and whistled adding chakra to the stream of air adjusting it to the right pitch.

2/3

Aki suddenly stopped the jutsu and stumbled forewards trying to grab the air and keep himself up. He stumbled a few more steps and collapsed on the ground, trying to stand up but continualy falling down like a drunkard with one to many shots in his system

3/3

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:36 pm
Aki stumbled around a little more before shaking off the effects of the least jutsu. He felt disorientated as he began to study the next jutsu on the list Kaze no Sen (Wind harpoon).

1/3

The jutsu is the same as Kaze Senbon no Jutsu except focused into one attack, making it more powerfull but less likely to hit the opponent. It would be good for when I have someone in Kage mane no Jutsu.

2/3

He formed the required seals and concentrated the chakra into his left hand creating a harpoon and launching it into one of the practice dummies located all around the training grounds. It jerked as a gapping hole ripped in its stomach.

3/3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:08 pm
Aki replaced the sound jutsu and pulled out the Chuunin level Katon scroll he had on his other shoulder. These would require much more work to master but would be his go to moves in a pinch. The first would be Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique).

1/5

Aki studied the scroll noting the complex nature of the jutsu. It would require a masterfull mix of chakra and handsigns. A constant stream of fire will erupt from my mouth requiring a steady supply of chakra.

2/5

Aki formed the seals for the jutsu loading his lungs with a volitile mix of chakra and air. He expelled it igniting it as it passed from his lips causing a gout of flame to appear and hungrily feed on the oxygen and chakra.

3/5

Increasing the amount of chakra Aki made the flame burn hotter reaching 600 degrees farinheit. Targeting a nearby boulder he held onto the jutsu for a few more moments causing the boulders surface to blacken before running out of air.

4/5

Aki gasped for air sweet on his brow. After a few moments of catching his breath he retried the jutsu. This time the flame hit the boulder and started to melt it. He held onto the jutsu for about 30 seconds before giving out.

5/5

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:37 pm
NUR

User Image

After bowing in respect to Jurou's bow Shoku waves goodbye "It was a pleasure meeting you as well." Swiftly turning to Kowaii she smiles and makes a sudden and very random proposition. "YOU KOWAII I don't like your name anymore." She says cutely pouting her lower lip. "From now on you will be called Nanashi ((Japanese translation literally means Nameless.)) Because your not scary enough to be kowaii." Smiling to Nanashi Shoko then answers his earlier questions. "And yes I did have fun in Kirigakure. Kasumi and I got seperated though." Turning her attention to Yukio, Shoku gets a serious look on her face then blurts out. "AS LONG AS YOU STAY OUT OF MY PANTIES I'M FINE WITH YOU, YOU PERVERT."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:06 pm
Nanashi laughed at what Shoko said. "Ok." Nanashi said as he put his arm around her shoulder. "C'mon Shoko, you must have had a long journey. Let's go relax in the hot springs. I think you'll like them." Nanashi said with a smile, as he lead her to the hot springs.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 pm
((I might go to the hot springs now))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:15 pm
Shoko laughs "Even though I changed your name your personality as changed a bit."

((looks like thats where im going))  

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"No promises." Yukio smirked in retort to Shoko's comment about the panty thiefing. He quickly followed after them to the hot springs.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 pm
Aki sighed and stopped training, he was tired of the relentless training he was doing and decided to go for a walk outside the village to rest his mind and enjoy what little time he had left. Mabye he could find a medical ninja to do an implant for him as well.  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:52 pm
Ronnel blinked from his perch in the tree.
"I still have no clue what I should be learning..maybe I can find medical scrolls at the Hospital?" The teen leapt down from the branch and began walking towards the location he mentioned.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff