Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:13 am
Oroami nodded "well she came back around the same time I did, I want to know where you have been; you disappeared and left me your Scorpion puppet... it's still in my house." He said as he made a few hand gestures that mocked a scorpion stinger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:21 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru laughed and then he handed some tea to Oroami and some to Ty.

"I must have forgotten to pick it up." Zeramaru said as he walked towards the table and grabbed some cloth which he started sowing into clothing for the puppet.

((7/20. Yeah well dont worry. You still have a massive amount of jutsus to rain onto your opponent should it happen. ))

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 am
(yea I know)

Oroami sipped the tea trying to avoid the taste that he hated so much. "I see that this one isn't animal like the others you've made, if i may ask; who is it that you used to make this one?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:26 am
After a few minutes of carving Ty had finished carving the entire body,but it still layed there in pieces."Ok that wasn't too hard."Ty then began to assemble the puppet attaching each joint and lacing the whole puppet with wire.Ty then picked up the puppet and walked over to the metal ores.He quietly grabbed a few as he melted them down and formed a 1inch think armor covering the enttire puppet.Ty then made two long metal tubes and placed them in each arm of the puppet.There were going to be used to shoot needles.Ty smiled as he waltched Zenmaru place the skin on his puppets."I can do that later."As Ty had finished most of his puppet walked back to the cornner and set it againist the wall."Now I should start making the next one.(2/2) Rain complete

Ty was trying to be as quiet as possible not to disturb the two other ninja in the room.He walked over and grabbed enough wood for both of his other puppets.Ty took out another blue scroll that said Tysumi blue prints.Ty sat there and carver the entire shark like body from the wood.As he finished carving he started to weave the wire through the whole puppet once more for easier control.(1/2)

Ty picked up the puppet as he walked over to the metal once more and started to melt the metal down to make more armor for this puppet. Ty carfully sculpted the metal around his puppet so it was completely water proof.He then started to make some metal teeth for his vicious animal puppet.As he finished he attached the teeth and checked over the whole thing once more,checking in he made any mistakes."Ok it looks fine." Ty reached in his pocket and took out a vial of liquid. He then coated the sharks teeth in it."That should do some damage." As he completed this puppet he took out a scroll and sealed the puppet inside it.He then closed the scroll and placed it back in his pocket.(2/2)
Tysumi complete

Ty a bit tired from the puppet making started to pet Rain for a mintue before getting back to work.After he finshed petting Rain he took out his last set of puppet blue prints.At the top they read Sir in big letters.Ty wanted to be done with all the puppet making so he quickly started to carve out the puppets bodie.A few minutes later you could see the sweat running down his face dripping onto the floor but he had finished carving the body.He then got the last of his wire and laced it through the puppet.(1/2)

"Ok now we need to metal plate you." Ty pickked up the giant puppet and carried it over to the metal. This puppet was unlike the others it only had metal. Armor along its arms and legs.As Ty finished metal plating his puppet started to examine it closer."Yup it looks pretty done."Ty set it back in the cornner by the other puppet. He then looked over to Zenmaru."Excues me but can you show me how you make the eyesand the skin like stuff?"(2/2)
Sir complete

((I need help making eyes and skin for these two puppets. And I need help to set the first puppets arms up so they shoot needles))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:28 am
((Sorry about the one big long post but i cant do each post on my phone it will freeze in the middle and i will have to start over like 5 times.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:37 am
((Apparently... you did get better ^_^ congrats))  

Bloodfang23

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 am
Bloodfang23
((Apparently... you did get better ^_^ congrats))

((Thanks but they arnt very good, I could have made them longer but I wasn't to sure if I was building the puppets right so I just did my best.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:44 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

"Its not a human puppet oroami its just a puppet that looks human." Zeramaru said smiling since he has avoided creating any more human puppets.

Zeramaru did not really know Oroami disliked tea he always saw Masumi and Susumu with tea so he assumed he at least did not mind the tea. "I made a human looking puppet because I found that this would not draw too much attention to itslef when I hide its weapons." Zeramaru said finishing the last few stitches on the clothing then he started to create two metal barrels.

"Sure I can teach you that." Zeramaru said smiling at TY as he reached over to a strange bucket of liquid. "This is sap from a tree. If you mix it with some flour you can get the correct texture. Just add some pain to get the right skin color if you dont paint it its quite transparent. When it dries its like skin." Zeramaru said as he then got a ball of clay. "I use these to make eyes. Just make the correct shape then paint it. Try not to add too much paint and use some of the skin mixture to make it seem more human like if thats what you want."

((8/20. ))

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:50 am
Oroami laughed as he finished off the tea, he had began drinking it to further his life and health. "care to explain how you got the idea?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 am
"Ok thanks." Ty smiled as he walked over and got some of the ssap and flour.He started to mix them as he added paint to be the exact same as his own.As the the skin like stuff formed Ty started to place it all over the rirst puppet that looked like his twin.He then hung it up from the celling."Ok that's good now Sie." Ty started covering Sir with the same skin stuff he used on Rain.He smiled as it came out quit nicely.He then hung up Sir next to Rain so they could dry propperly."Ok now the eyes." Ty grabbed some clay as he started to from 6 eyes.4 human and 2 animal.As he made the human he colored each one black.He knew his puppets would be used for dark reasons and he didn't want them to see it.Ty set the eyes to the side as he watched Zenmaru continue his puppet."That's a cool puppet you got there."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:05 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru smiled and then he started to create a second metal barrel. "Well the fact that people who dont know me actually think I am human because of my appearance." Zeramaru said as he finished and he carefully carved a hole into the barrels and started filling them with explosive tags.

"Not that I plan to do anything any time soon but in case I have to do something it will come in handy." Zeramaru said as he created a flap in the hole of the barrels to open and close it.

"Kid dont forget to put those eyes in a kiln or furnace to harden them, sorry I left that part out." Zeramaru said laughing then he thought a bit on Ty's comment. "You can make puppets just as beautiful as mine or even more beautiful if you practice. I have lots of practice." Zeramaru said like he was a really old man but his apparent young age defies how he talks.

((9/20. Yeah well dont worry. You still have a massive amount of jutsus to rain onto your opponent should it happen. ))

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:16 am
Ty grabbed the eyes and his hand started on fire."I think I got this part."As few minutes later all 6 eyes were nice and hard. Ty took down the two puppet haning on the celling.He then lodged the eyes in to the puppet skulls.He looked at the puppets for a minute."They need clothes, did I bring it with me." Ty took out a scrool and bit his fingers.Out of no where two stacks of cloths appeared.Ty grabbed to specialy made clothes for Sir and put them on him.He then grabbed a set of clothes exactly like the clothes he was wearing and put It on Rain."That's better." His puppets were now complete. Ty smiled as he attached chakra stings to each puppet as he started to play with them.Ty tunred to Zenmaru."Sorry but I didn't catch your name.I'm Ty.Oh also I know its kinda big but do you have any extra headbands?I wanna put on my puppet named Sir."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:40 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru clapped for the new puppeteer and then he stepped away from his puppet. "I am Akasun Zeramaru. Nice to meet you TY" Zeramaru said then he reached into his pocket and then he shrugged. "Sorry I dont have any headbands... Ask the otokage." He said then he turned to his work.

He started to coat the entire body of the puppet in the fake skin and then he also added some relatively minor details on the puppet's clothing.

((10/20. LOL if my OOC seems the same all the time is cause I quote my posts xd ))

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:06 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru started to create a mechanism that would allow the two main cannons of the puppet to retract but this was ,even for him, impossible.

Zeramaru then decided to create a large ammunition canister for one of the cannons. He slowly formed the metal into a large cube and then he created a second one.

With a flick of his finger Zeramaru shot out a chakra string and pulled towards him piles of leather and he quickly started to sow the leather into two very long belts which would contain the unfired giant senbons.

((11/20. ahh so close yet so far!))

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 am
Ty smiled to Zenmaru as Rain transformed into his Giant state.Ty quickly sealhis newly made puppets into 2 scrolls."Thanks Zenmaru,i have to go but i will be back soon." Rain started to sprint out the room and back to Rain or sand.
((I will come back tonight that way i can still rp all day and wait for your training later))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff