Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Shuumatsu no Tani (Valley of the End) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:32 am
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Sannin Δ Brotherhood Δ Kumogakure

"You will burn for what you have done..."

Ronmaru's Shadow Clone would enter the area, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan already active. As Kairi performed the Edo Tensei...he would copy it immediately. Now, this power was in Ronmaru's grasp as well, and it was one he wouldn't use lightly. With the knowledge he needed in his grasp, the Shadow Clone would walk over to see Luo in flesh and blood once again. "Lord Ushio...I have to say, it's been eons since I've last seen you. If I remember correctly, I was a Genin last time." The grin on Ronmaru's face was unmistakable. Even Luo--in all his years--should have remembered it. "My name is Ronmaru Uchiha, former student of Fenrir Graveheart."

(Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei copied)

Sannin can perform:
618 Chakra Points [November '10 - March '11/November '11 - December '11]
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

"...One day, I will surpass my ancestors and carve my name into history."

"кumogakure's Black Mirage"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:44 am
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Weapon Master

User Image
Breathing deeply, Luo sat alone in a place of peace meditating, contemplating every facet of his life. He had been in this place for quite some time now, what he assumed to be the pure world since his existence in it so far was peaceful. It was a simple place to navigate, however it was always difficult to see a child or even a mother standing as if lost. Some people in life died without the knowledge of what had happened, and even in the afterlife Luo seemed to guide those who seemed lost and explain just where they were now. It was bittersweet to comfort the dead to Luo, as when he arrived his friends were there to comfort him. However, the fact remained that they were dead. That fact alone was a lot for some to take in, and the heartache it brought people was unbearable at times. In the end to Luo though, he made sure they left his company with peace of mind and a clear conscience. It was something that all of the dead deserved afterall, for to live out the rest of your existence in turmoil would truly be hell.

In an instant though, Luo felt as if his body had been pushed to its limits; the adrenaline rush the man got when he really enjoyed himself on the battlefield. The rush was constant and unyielding, and a few times even painful. Slowly, Luo opened his midnight blue eyes to gaze upon the land in wonder of what gave him such a feeling. However, as his eyes fully opened he felt as if he was being pulled between two plains of existence. Mind and body struggled to be in one place, and the more he opened his eyes, the more the image seemed to flicker between two existences. One was where he had come to be accustomed to, and one was of Kairi and two men.

The first image began to interfere less and less as his vision at last brought clarity. In the distance were the statues of the Valley of the End, and in front of him was an odd sight still. It was quiet for a moment as the wind stirred, until at last his irises moved down to each side to see his weapons placed there. His right hand twitched slightly as if he were hesitating, and in truth he was. Slowly, it went behind his back until his palm rested on the bottom of the hilt of his setsuka, his fingers cupping around it and feeling the weapon.

One of the men spoke to him, however Luo was in truth only half listening as his brain worked to put the pieces together. It wasn't unti Fenrir's name was mentioned that Luo's gaze went back to the individual sharply, before he let out a deep sigh through his nostrils. The gesture was something he was known to do quite often, and it was clear that he was annoyed. Even more so, there were now two questions he had to clear from his mind before making any movements, any decisions, or any interactions. His words were muttered as usual, his tone low. His questions were directed at no one in particular, but for those involved it was best that Kairi answered...if of course it was indeed her. Luo had seen Kairi undergo quite a few changes, and in earnest he could not be sure.

"If I have not returned by the grace of the two-tailed host, then someone died in order to bring me back correct?" As his eyes scanned over the three for a moment, he continued on to his second question, his expression as unyielding as stone. "If this is the case, whose life was taken so that I may be brought back to the shinobi world?"

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

Kairi's clone stood tall now between Blade and Ronmaru. The plan worked flawlessly. The leaf ninja believed that the body Axel had created was Yun's body, and using the cover of the mist, the clone was able to transport the real Yun to this location. Kairi held back the urge to laugh, and merely took a single step forward towards Luo, bowing her head slightly towards him to show respect to her elder cousin. "My cousin, I, Kairi Ushio, have brought you back to life. I am sorry but I believe that your death came prematurely. Many events have transpired since you've been gone, for example...the Mist Village is no more. Yun Sung was not capable of protecting the village. Isn't that why you died cousin? Because you fought to protect a leader that was not even able to protect his village?" Kairi asked, not expecting Luo to respond to the questions but more of stating facts.

"Therefore, Axel, Blade and I devised a plan. We found that Yun was seeking refuge in Leaf after he left the Mist. So long as he was alive, I would never be able to reclaim the mist village as my own. At any point in time he could return with an army of ninja and take back the mantle of Mizukage that he never gave up. We needed to assassinate him...but how could we when he was protected by the Leaf ninja. So that's when I approached Yun Sung and challenged him to a one on one duel to the death using swordsmanship. The better swordsman would walk away with his life. This way, we wouldn't risk open war with the Leaf Village and keep them out of it, evading the cost of countless lives. Of course, there were other measures that we could have taken, but this seemed to be the most effective one," Kairi continued to explain to Luo.

"It was Ronmaru who decided that we fight at the Valley of the End, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place. The borders between Fire and Rice Country was perfect. Our fight would take place in Fire Country, which gave Blade ample time and distance to prepare the ritual. He had your body and your weapons, so he set up the seal to the Edo Tensei per my instructions. Meanwhile, Axel was preparing the fake body, performing a facial surgery reconstruction to make a dead body seem as if it had just perished, and to make it look like Yun Sung. Axel was very detailed with the body, down to his clothing. The only way that they Leaf village would know it was a fake is if they had a very skilled medical shinobi that could somehow compare DNA tests...but I doubt they just had a bit of Yun's DNA just lying around," Kairi smiled as she explained her cunning. It was actually thanks to Luo that her mind worked the way it did, always pushing her to not only further her body but her mind.

"So I killed Yun Sung under the embrace of the Hidden Mist Technique. Only those who were from the Mist Village and knew the technique would be able to see our fight. From extensive research within the village, not one of the shinobis present knew the technique, so our fight was shielded. Not one of them saw the finishing blow, not one of them saw Yun fall, and not one of them saw me create the shadow clone you see standing before you and bring the real body over here to begin the ritual. And that as they say is that...Yun Sung was the sacrifice, and because of that sacrifice I have agreed to ensure the safety of his only son," Kairi finished, folding her arms across her chest as she waited for Luo's response to the entire ordeal. "Now that you are back...we should begin preparations for bringing back the former demon of the Mist, Zane Hajime," Kairi stated boldly.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:33 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Weapon Master

User Image
As Luo listened, his breathing became more controlled. It seemed more and more as if he was still adjusting to being in the living realm once more. Her plan was indeed flawless, Luo knew that much from what she said. Still, there was a pang of regret and even frustration at the thought of Yun being the sacrifice. It was an irony to Luo as well, to have died protecting someone who in turn died for him. As she finished speaking Luo's dark hair blew to the right, a few strands caught in his face. And as she stated the last bit boldly, it was then that Luo spoke as he formulated his thoughts.

"I fought to protect Kiri, and in turn her former leader. It is and always will be my duty as an Ushio to protect the village, you should know that as well. When I arrived on seen I had no idea Yun was injured. I had simply seen the shadow cast over Kiri and went into action, however that information is rather unimportant now. I'm already here, so whatever qualms I may have with the methods are irrelevant so it seems, so I'll cast them aside for now. You remained as cunning as always Kairi, and for that I am happy. However, I hope that you are not severely injured from the battle" As Luo's mind reflected on Yun, he had only a few regrets as to teaching him. The man was a stubborn one even in his younger years, and Luo often warned him that his stubborn nature often clouded his brilliance. He was always smart and capable, but when his mind was set it was hard to get Yun to see the bigger picture and act accordingly. Still, he didn't doubt Yun as a warrior for a minute. He proved himself time and time again to be as good as any other mist swordsman, and for that Luo was proud. He was one of very few swordsman to carry that weight along with the weight of a family, something Luo and he had in common. He didn't doubt that Luna rested on the man's mind every time he touched his weapon, and to have that burden on a man was a difficult one to shoulder. Certainly, an interesting student in Luo's eyes.

Looking the clone over as she spoke of Zane, Luo fell silent. It took a while for him to even respond to what she said. He had apprehensions about it, but he decided to at the very least hear her out. "What are your reasons for wanting him to return?"

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:47 pm
"Hey, I wasn't that stubborn!"

A voice came to being in Luo's newly re-activated mind. But then again, was it ever dead in the first place. The voice seemed to laugh with a very familiar voice as the vision of Yun appeared in Luo's mind. The spirit of Yun, or atleast what was left of it that was used to ressurect Luo, was now a part of him. He sat down in a meditative stance and smiles, his image the same as he was when he was the mizukage, his body covered in scars, weilding his twin blades and the coat of the leader of the Mist 7. He looks at Luo.

"Ironic it is, these turn of events. If I knew my body was going to be used in such a disgusting ritual, I would've made sure to kill both me and Kairi during our duel. However, I must say, the duel was a fitting end, I felt as if I was much younger. But then again, was I ever old?"

Yun starts to laugh hartily, much like an old man. He then stops and looks down at my hands.

"But now....nothing can be done for me...unless another is used to ressurect me, but I hope to enjoy my rest. So much has gone by....changes in power...the pain of loss and joys of gain...the finding of love and the feeling of a family....So much done, yet so much more to do...my son...and Luna...Master, did I do enough? Was I truely worthy to weild the title of Mizukage and was my push towards peace the right way? Forget it, I think I already know what you are going to say, its almost an answer that only I can answer. But constructive criticism is always nice."

Yun gets up and looks to Luo.

"But now that you have returned, I have a request. My ultimate regret was that I could not live long enough to train my son, Jin Quan. Right now, he may be learning of my death, and the Sung will be moving in fear because my son is of the Hyuuga bloodline, he does not have the mark of the beasts. He will be confused and can be easily manipulated, but he has the ideals to become a great ninja. My last request is that you train him in the Mist style and put him on the right path. Make him into the shinobi that I could not become. I may not be able to do anything, but atleast within your mind, I can watch him grow. This is my last request."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:18 pm
Cain the Blade

A voice came to being in Luo's newly re-activated mind. But then again, was it ever dead in the first place. The voice seemed to laugh with a very familiar voice as the vision of Yun appeared in Luo's mind. The spirit of Yun, or atleast what was left of it that was used to ressurect Luo, was now a part of him. He sat down in a meditative stance and smiles, his image the same as he was when he was the mizukage, his body covered in scars, weilding his twin blades and the coat of the leader of the Mist 7. He looks at Luo.

"Ironic it is, these turn of events. If I knew my body was going to be used in such a disgusting ritual, I would've made sure to kill both me and Kairi during our duel. However, I must say, the duel was a fitting end, I felt as if I was much younger. But then again, was I ever old?"

Yun starts to laugh hartily, much like an old man. He then stops and looks down at my hands.

"But now....nothing can be done for me...unless another is used to ressurect me, but I hope to enjoy my rest. So much has gone by....changes in power...the pain of loss and joys of gain...the finding of love and the feeling of a family....So much done, yet so much more to do...my son...and Luna...Master, did I do enough? Was I truely worthy to weild the title of Mizukage and was my push towards peace the right way? Forget it, I think I already know what you are going to say, its almost an answer that only I can answer. But constructive criticism is always nice."

"But now that you have returned, I have a request. My ultimate regret was that I could not live long enough to train my son, Jin Quan. Right now, he may be learning of my death, and the Sung will be moving in fear because my son is of the Hyuuga bloodline, he does not have the mark of the beasts. He will be confused and can be easily manipulated, but he has the ideals to become a great ninja. My last request is that you train him in the Mist style and put him on the right path. Make him into the shinobi that I could not become. I may not be able to do anything, but atleast within your mind, I can watch him grow. This is my last request."

(For the purposes you've used in this post, I won't raise an issue for this one time. However...now that your request is finished, I would ask that you don't do this again...it really isn't part of the rules...)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:19 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Cain the Blade

(For the purposes you've used in this post, I won't raise an issue for this one time. However...now that your request is finished, I would ask that you don't do this again...it really isn't part of the rules...)

((me and luo talked about doing this in the private chat, so i'm doing this.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:26 pm
((Taking the man's final request as I cross into this world, figured I'd do him this last favor Epic.))
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳

User Image
As Luo's sight flickered for what seemed like the last time, apart of his mind that was still between the pure world and the shinobi world came in contact with Yun. He was quiet as the man spoke, allowing him that much as he passed on. As he finished, Luo replied quickly, not knowing how long he would have to do just that.

"Yun, it seems you are on the verge on crossing over to a more peaceful place, so allow me to put your mind at rest. You did well in your life Yun, your strive for peace was undeniable and admirable. At times you lost sight of the big picture, but we all do at times; even I am guilty of that. Do not compare yourself to any before you Yun. If the people of Kiri saw you fit to lead than that should be your answer. You had more to learn, but everyone does in the end. We will not be able to speak for quite some time after this Yun, but watch from the heavens and be proud of your son when he becomes a man of virtue; a man much like yourself. In the afterlife, do not dwell on what you could not do or accomplish. Instead, reflect on what you could and did do, and the accomplishments you made in life. I am proud of you Yun no matter the circumstance, and I'm sorry your life was ended in such a way. Just as well, I'm sure I'll grow to become proud of your son."

It was then that Luo's vision flickered back to where he was, his full thought capacity restored, and all in all seeming to be in working order. It was nice to see Yun one last time in passing and give him one last piece of advice. He felt as if the man who's life was sacrificed for his own was owed that much.

EDIT.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Sannin Δ Brotherhood Δ Kumogakure

"You will burn for what you have done..."

Ronmaru's Shadow Clone would grin broadly as Luo came back to life. He heard the exchange about Zane, but offered little more than a nod. He had met Luo in person as a child, but Zane Hajime Shimizu was a man he had heard only stories about. The man himself was shrouded in mystery. Regardless, it seemed that he and Luo had one thing in common now...they were both spawns of the infernal jutsu, Edo Tensei. Ronmaru had never cared for it, and it pained him to see that Kaisen had to be revived by such a technique. However...his dominion over Kaisen's soul was complete, and the boy was no longer in existence. "I have become aware of how you died since you have been away, Lord Ushio. If I'm not mistaken, Rahenno fell as well." The clone would pace a bit, looking to the sky with his still-activated three tomoe Sharingan eyes. "However...I must request that the two of you don't seek vengeance against Kleine for what he has done. Not only do I feel that enough violence and bloodshed has seized this land...but I am HIS Edo Tensei summon. If you were to face him, it would be not only Kleine that you would face, but me as well. It is for that reason that I wish for you not to fight him. I don't want to clash blades with you in that way...it would force me to battle the Brotherhood. He allows me to do whatever I like as long as it doesn't harm him...it is the rule of my summoning." His voice was...serious. More serious than he'd ever been in a long time. "However...my chakra is wearing thin. The real me is still with Kairi on the other side of the Valley. Perhaps...we could soothe the tension by sparring when this is all over, Lord Ushio." With a quick, popping noise, the clone had vanished in a plume of smoke.

Sannin can perform:
618 Chakra Points [November '10 - March '11/November '11 - December '11]
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

"...One day, I will surpass my ancestors and carve my name into history."

"кumogakure's Black Mirage"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm
(I know. I was just advising against doing it again. XD)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:41 pm
Yun laughed as he listened to his teacher. He bows in respect.

"Thank you. My son is as stubborn as a young tiger, but he as strong as a dragon and has the presence of one too. Train him well, and I will watch. Hopefully, you will find peace over on this side as well, as it should have been. Seek him out in the Leaf..."

And with that, the image of a golden dragon appears below Yun, the title he was given in the mist come to carnation. He turns and flies off into the distance, several sillouhetes waiting to greet him. He smiles as he looks to the images of his old squadmates....his father...Zane...

"And so....a new story begins..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Kairi's clone merely listened to both Luo and Ronmaru's clone. Once Luo's exchange was over, Kairi in turn began to comment on each of Luo's words. "Well cousin, there is no doubt that Yun Sung was a unique fighter. He managed to cripple Kairi by breaking her wrist, and with his final strike was even able to cut deep into Kairi's body. It was not an easy battle, nor did Kairi ever believe it would be an easy battle. You did rather well to train him, the only sad part was that he never finished his training under you and learned the Mist Swordstyle. Would he have I wouldn't be standing here speaking to you now," she commented on Yun's brilliance in battle, and though he had his flaws, she couldn't comment poorly on his battle prowess.

"Kairi's reasoning for Zane's return? She believes that Zane's death also came prematurely at the hands of her former sensei Fenrir. She also believes that through the information gathered that the balance of power is shifting between the hidden villages. Sound and Rock have been disbanded, a village hidden in the Waterfalls has surfaced, and Mist is in a state of chaos. In order to bring Mist back to its former glory, the Brotherhood has deemed it necessary that the return of the two ninjas responsible for the golden age of the Mist return to this life. Also, you have to admit, if you have to be in this existence, wouldn't you also like the company of your brother as well?" the clone asked with a sly grin on her face. It was no mystery that Luo and Zane were brothers despite that the two had no blood relations. To this day, Kairi believed that the tag team of Zane and Luo was unstoppable, had Zane been present during Luo's fight against Hanzo and Kleine...well lets just say things would have been vastly different.

Yelena the Light Reaper

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:55 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳

User Image
As Ronmaru's clone spoke to Luo, he listened intently, albeit a bit sad to find out that such a young life had been cut before his own. What he also did not know, was that Rahenno had fallen in battle that day as well. It seemed the two did not get to speak in the afterlife as well. As the clone talked to Luo, he pondered just why Kleine chose him to bring back. It was an odd decision in Luo's eyes, then again he didn't have many details on the matter. At the mention of sparring, Luo remained silent a bit. Perhaps he could find time for that, but there were a few loose ends he needed to tie up.

"Hm," was all that escaped Luo's lips as Kairi's clone explained her stance on the matter of Zane's return, at least for a minute or two. He had always kept a watchful eye on Takigaure, a small village with nothing to offer other than an odd elixir that increased one's fighting ability ten fold. It was dangerous and the village had little strong shinobi, so Luo doubted they would use it at all. He wondered what brought Takigakure to power, suspecting perhaps they took advantage of the fall of the sound village and allied with them for fighting power. He frowned as he heard of the state of Kiri, something the man clearly could not stand for. And as the clone muttered something rather sly, Luo had to admit he felt lonely even before his death often times. That, and it would tick Zane off to have to come back in order to do more work. "Lazy idiot," Luo thought to himself as his frown turned to the slightest of a smile as the sides of his lips turned upwards.

Heaving a heavy sigh from his mouth, Luo once more began to dictate. "On my persons there is a vial of Zane Hajime's blood he gave me to use to enter the Hyouton dojo to train with him. By now it's coagulated, but it's more than enough DNA. Unlike myself, Hajime was not as reclusive in his younger years, and if we're to restore the mist village we will need help. When turmoil in the mist has settled, I will come out of my retirement and lead it once more. I need to unify the rest of the mist swordsmen and settle some affairs with who's left. Just as well, I want to see Kageko and have a talk with her alone. Finally, I need to know the whereabouts of the mist swords. If they do not reside with mist swordsmen or in the mist, I will get them back myself."

Looking at Blade and the clone of Kairi, Luo nodded muttering, "My views on the dead are that they should stay just that, dead. However, if Kirigakure really is in as much disrepair as you say then clearly this was necessary. The silent treaty of our clan dictates we must do whatever is in our power to uphold Kirigakure. If these were truly the measures needed to do that, I accept this existence for what it is and thank you for it as well. Now, where is my cousin?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 am

Kairi's clone listened to Luo's words, and the clone knew that Kairi was going to be ecstatic for her cousin's return. Though she would not show it, Kairi was still a woman with deep emotions. The death of her cousin had affected her in ways that she couldn't even begin to describe. "Kairi is finishing a discussion with the Lord Hokage across the border in Fire Country. Jedi is with Kairi as we speak and the remaining mist swords were taken by Saotome. His whereabouts to us are unknown. However we have leads. Because of the disbandment of Rock, Sand, and Sound, that leads us to believe that if he is hiding out in a hidden village, he would be in Leaf, Rain or Waterfall. Since he was not in Leaf with Yun, then he is either in Rain or Waterfall. We could find him rather easily using Axel's help," Kairi explained as she maintained her pose in front of Luo.

"As for the vial, please hand it to Kairi immediately. The sooner we can revive Zane Hajime, the easier this will all be for us. Kageko according to Axel is in Water Country, in Vertigo Isle. I'm not sure if she's still there but you can have Axel find her. Kairi's next move is to return to Kirigakure and assemble the entirety of the Brotherhood for another meeting to plan our next move," she finished as she awaited Luo's response.

Yelena the Light Reaper

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 am
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳

User Image
"Have Axel locate Saotome, but do not interact with him. If possible, ask him to obtain the headband of whichever village he's in and bring it back to me." It was now that Luo took his first true steps as he took bandage wrap out of his pouch and wrapped his face from the neck up muttering as he did so, "Tell Kairi to meet me in water country at Vertigo Isle so that I may impart on her whatever she needs." Hearing that Kageko was training in Vertigo Isle reportedly made Luo a bit proud. It seemed his student never stopped the vigorous training, and in fact continued to train where Luo had last taught her. He had no way of knowing how the girl would react, but he hoped if anything his appearance back into this world didn't startle her or even scare her. Turning to leave however, the man simply waved off the notion. He would see in due time just how she reacted.

EXIT.

Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces