Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:17 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Tenkai watched caruflly as he went and picked up the scroll.HE started to examine it.Ok i see index finger, thrust with chakra and iits like a bullet."I can do it."(1/2)
Tenkai smiled as he closed his fist only leaving his index finger out.He was doing exactly what Dog Boy did.He started to randomly jab with his right index finger as it was very slow because of the weights.He then did the same with his left hand."Nice nice." He closed his eyes as he focused his chakra into both his index fingers.After he had enought chakra he thrushed his hands at the wall making a small hole,but not what he wanted.He then closed his eyes once more and focused his chakra into his figers again.This time he added twice the amout of chakra he did the first time.He thrusted his index fingers into the wall once more."HAAAAA." As his figers hit the wall and it sent a air bullet all the way thru."I got it yea."(2/2)
Tenaki stepped back and bowed to te wall as he turned to Dog boy."Ok now we should learn this Shigan Ouren (Finger Gun - Yellow Lotus)."Tenkai smiled as he pointed to the scroll.--

((We already know the basic finger gun and storm leg,becuase they were the stages themselves))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox examined the scroll carefully. He smiled widely. He like the sound onf this technique. Before anything he began to throw some one finger punches in combos. He moved his fist as fast as he could make them go with the weights on. He decided it was time to try out the technique.{{1/2}}

Velox turned to the wall. He stared at it for a short while then took up a normal fighting stance like that of a boxer's. He began to coat his fingers with his chakra. He then hammered away at the wall leaving only one hole that was the size of a baseball. Instead of scattering the finger jabs like a gatling gun and mindlessly spraying like one too, he aimed for one certain point in the wall.{{2/2}}

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenaki watched carfull still."Oh ok lets do it to it."Tenaki staretd to jab as fast as he could in random directions to get the movement down."YEa get some."Tenaki continued until he was out of breath and ready to try it.(1/2)
Tenaki smield as he focuse dhis chakra and started to jab away at the wall as fast as he could."Haaaa." He was making holes every where he hit."Yes get some." He continued until he jammed his left finger."OWE damit owe that hurts."He quickly stuck his finger in his mouth as he waited for Dog Boy to show him the next technique.(2/2)--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai looked over to Dog Boy."We should learn the Rare and beautiful art of a controled disaster next."--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox chuckled at Tenkai. When Tenkai spoke of the Rare and Beautiful Art of Controlled Disaster Velox's eyes lit up."I've always wanted to learn that but my a** of a sensei said it wasn't my style."Velox said as he began to think back on the times when he trained with Arekku.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:48 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai picked up the scroll with the rare and beautiful art of controled disaster and threw it to Dog BOy."NO offense,but i dont care what your master said,you said you would teach me.This is what i want to learn next."Tenkai stood still as he placed his hands behind his back.A thick bone appeared out of his back that wrapped his hands together behind his back.They were completely useless at the moment for this style anyways."Ok lets get started."--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

"I'm right alongside you buddy."Velox said with a smile. Velox carefully looked over the scroll. He knew only a little bit about it and decided it was going to be fairly easy. Velox disappeared to the kitchen and got a rag. He tied his wrists together with the rag. He then slipped his hands around his feet and onto his back. He began to start kicking with the weights and handcuffs on. This proved a difficult task for every time Velox fell off balance he tried to use his hands. This habit soon disappeared as he began to run around the dojo and do some flying kicks. He felt good about himself. He felt perfectly balanced as he continued to run. He stopped. He felt confident that he had completely mastered Dakai Ichi.{{1/1}}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenaki watched Dog Boy as he too started to kick with the weights on.After the first kick he lost his balance as he tried to catch himself with his hands,only to realized they were tied.HE smashed his face into the ground after he made a thick layer of bone coever it.He rolled over a few times until he jumpped back up on his feet.(1/2)
Tenaki was pissed hthat he fell.HE started to show his anger in his kicks as after every kick an air balde shot after it.After awhile he found him self completely balanced."Yes i got it." Tenaki smiled for a minute before he started to run around the dojo spinning and side flipping as he caught him self very time.(2/2)
"Ok so now stage two,come on."Tenaki waited as he wtahced carfully for Dog Boy to show him the movements of stage two.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

{{Sorry for the wait}}

Velox walked over to the scroll and kicked it open. He bent over and began to read carefully on Dakai Ni. He read that it was all about become stronger and using gravity to make your kicks heavier. Before he began to practice he threw a couple of kicks.{{1/2}}

Velox walked into the middle of the dojo. He flung his leg up and let gravity and the weights yank it back down. The force his axe kick came down with almost made a whole in the floor. He began to practice the same kick a couple more times. He then switched to training his crescent kick and inwards crescent kick. He leaped into the air and did the inward crescent kick. The momentum from the weights made him spin. He successfully did a tornado kick{{also known as 540}}. He landed and he seemed perfectly balanced. He was satisfied. {{2/2}}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:36 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai followed what Dog Boy did as he walked over and read the scroll after him.He noticed Dog Boy throwing some kicks so he started to mimic him as he started to throw a baraqge of kicks in every direction.(1/2)
Tenkai watched Dog Boy as he walked to an open area and started to do axe kicks to the ground.He could feel the gravity and the weights pulling his legs back hard and fast.He continued doing this until he felt comfortable doing it at any moment.He then moved on to a head spin.He sppun very slow at first until his momentum with gravity started to make him spin faster and faster.After a while he flipped using the momentum and he brought down his right leg onto the floor.It easily made a 3 foot hole in the ground.He stood back up as he was fully balanced and ready to continue to stage three.(2/2)

"Ok so next is stage three."Tenkai stood and observed Dog Boy as he waited.
--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 pm
((You guys are learning theses style so jank-like. Your just basically learning regular jutsu.

I post huge as paragraphs to learn styles.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox read over stage three carefully. He saw this was going to to be a tough stage. The moves where close to the ground and where made by Velox's own power rather then the help of momentum and gravity. Velox grunted as he walked into the middle of the open area.{{1/2}}

Velox got low to the ground and start practicing round house kicks. At first his kicks were slower then ever. He kept on kicking until his kicks became as fast as normal kicks. He then began to do hook kicks{{think of a backwards roundhouse}}. These kicks were also slow to start off with but soon they improved. Velox felt like he had mastered the two main leg sweeps and Dakai San. It was time for him to move on and let Tenkai have a break.{{2/2}}

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:49 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((You guys are learning theses style so jank-like. Your just basically learning regular jutsu.

I post huge as paragraphs to learn styles.))

((Ok we will add more detail,but i think someones jelous that we are learning taijutsu with out him.......We are posting medium sized paragrapghs and two of them for every stage.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:58 pm
((lol, I'll kill you for that XD, I'll always be faster and stronger.

That detail your using is not at all, I mean take my size off small and see how much it is compared to what you guys wrote, someone might call BS on how you learned the styles because you guys are learning them WAY too easily.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:58 pm
((Also Katsuro only made me do one small to medium sized paragraph to learn stages and hes a master))

Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai watched Dog Boys every move."Ok i think i can do this."He quickly walked over to the scroll as he he read the details on what needed to be done."Ok close to the ground."Tenkai started to throw high kicks and drop straight down low to the ground as he threw very slow low kicks."Got to be faster."Tenkai continued to throw high kicks and drop down and throw low kicks after.He then moved on to doing fliped and landing low to the ground as he would sweep his legs in random ways and motions.(1/2)
Tenkai smiled as he stood up and took a deep breath."Ok i have to finish."He got down low as he started to sweep his right leg all around himself.He then jumpped from the low position as he did a few kicks in the air,and then landed back in the low position doing round house kicks."OK im getting there."Tenkai got lower as he could feel the soreness and the pain in his muscles.He didnt stop,but instead started to flip and land low to the ground doing slightly faster leg sweeps.After about 30 times of doing this motion Tenkai was able to jump flip and land in a slightly faster spped,and then the leg sweeps increased in spped as well."Ok i got this."Tenkai stood up as he was out of breath."Hey im done for now i need a break."(2/2)--

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff