Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:04 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian glanced at her sister before stepping into the room. She immediately began sneezing because of all of the dust in the room. Dust and she had never gotten along and she knew that wouldn't have changed in this prison. She walked over to what appeared to be a piano and withdrew the sheet from it nearly choking on the dust. She recovered and played a few notes. "It's still in tune," she said. "That's surprising...since this room appears to have not been used in a long time."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:39 am
[~Alaina~] [~Marie~][~Danir~]

User Image

After Lillian stepped foot in the room,Alaina followed behind her.Her sister never did well with dust.She remembered as Lillian erupted in a fit of sneezing.When her sister stopped her sneezing,she knew she had recovered.Dust flew all around the stuffy room.She was walking around the room throwing the blanket off the furniture.After pulling off every sheet,she would sneeze from all the dust blowing in her face.The melody of a piano sent her gaze back to her sister that was pressing a few keys."That's strange."  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:45 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian nodded in agreement. "Yes, it is very strange," she said in a soft tone of voice. The piano itself was caked with over three inches of dust. She was surprised that it still produced such a beautiful sound. If she didn't have a rather impatient sister with her, she could have sat for hours and played it. She made a mental note to come back later. "Well, there doesn't seem to be anything that's particularly interesting, beside the piano in this room, shall we continue on?" she asked curiously.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:09 am
[~Alaina~] [~Marie~][~Danir~]

User Image
Alaina's eyes danced around the room,quickly,and Lillian was right nothing else in this room was interesting."Sure,let's go."She responded,retreating to the door."C'mon,hurry up."She pulled open the wooden door,awaiting for her sister to step out in the hallway before shutting the door.
((Goodnight))  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:33 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian followed her sister out of the room. She hoped that there would be more interesting rooms. They began walking down the hall again trying every door that they came across, but the rest of the doors in this hallway were locked with no way in. "Why don't we check some of the upper levels?" she suggested to Alaina. They really had nothing better to do besides this. The two of them had yet to meet the queen, and Lillian hoped to keep it that way. However, there was a small part of her that wondered about the brothers they had not met yet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 am
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin lay on the grass for a few more minutes. He was able to hear music from the piano being played. Must be Vincent. He's really good. He stood up and looked to his side. To the right of the castle, there is a thick forest. Justin ran right over and began wandering. He later heard a growling sound around him. He turned to see a pouncing wolf. He recovered from the surprise and ran towards the creature. They fought, never giving up. Suddenly, Justin's face was hit by one of its massive paws and the next moment, he was held down by the wolf on his body. Its teeth bared at him and it growled. But then, it started to lick him like a pup would with its owner. "Hey, stop it Striker!" He was laughing as he felt warmth come to his face from the wolf. It eventually got off and Justin pet its soft fur. "I guess I need to train a bit more for you, huh?" It simply sat and didn't respond. Justin stood and whistled in the air. After a few moments, a bat came swooping down at them and landed on Justin's sleeve. "Hey Dark!" He looked around for a second. "Where's Nightwing?" As if on cue, a hoot came from a low branch. The vampire turned to spot an owl perched on it. Even though it wasn't really evening, they could still come out in this weather. He went over to the bird and stroked its head. "Nice to see you again, girl." He can still remember when he found these friends. He decided to explore here over a year ago, but became extremely lost. He was running low on blood at the time. Not the best idea. On his attempt back, night came and later he saw an owl and a bat hanging by a tree, seeming to be studying him. Suddenly, a wolf came out of nowhere and looked like it was hungry. Justin didn't have much strength in him and fell to his knees. If you're gonna kill me, do it now. The wolf was a bit shocked and instead, lifted him up for support. The bat and owl took flight, making the wolf follow. Justin used most of his energy to keep up and when they stopped, he found himself looking at the Gothic castle. They helped me. Even if I can't have friends that look like me, I have them.

...Am I really the monster they say?

((Sorry I wasn't posting as much as you guys. I'm trying to keep up. It turned out really long, though. But it seems like my character is the antisocial one of the group, huh?))  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:31 am
((Guessing so 3nodding ))
Alaina was determind to find something interesting.It being an object,hidden passage,something really interesting.This girl was never the type to easily give up,so once she put her mind on acheiving something,believe she acheived it.However,all the locked doors,downed her high spirits,alittle."Sis,let's make our way to the upper floor."At the end of her words she flashed Lillian a soft smile.While walking her mind was trailing off thinking about this day so far.Being brought to a kindgom full of vampires.The only humans here were Alaina and her five siblings,also a couple servants.Vampires suck blood...they're strong..and fast.We are here just to be feasted upon? Is there more to this?A soft sigh escaped her mouth,due to those thoughts.More thoughts intruded her mind whiched caused her to barely pay attention to where she was walking.The myths home, say vampires are merciless,cruel hearted,blood sucking beasts..are they all the same?Puzzling thoughts,that sent worry through her, had her shivering slightly. Snapping from this sudden daze,she realizes,no longer was Lillian in the same hall as her."Uh-oh,I accidentally walked off.I thought that I was still following her."She said softly to herself with widened eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:28 am
Dynamite comes in small packages......

"Well I suppose it's a good thing I decided to follow you. You're getting yourself in more trouble than I normally do. That simply won't do. I'M the trouble maker here."

Hotaru linked her arm promptly into Lenah's and pulled her a little away from the fang-faces. The red-head turned her emerald eyes to glare at Shiori with utter loathing.

"And to top that off you've been using my nickname for vamps. I guess I'm going to have to think up another one."

One of her hands idly touched the outline of the lighter she had in her pocket. It would only be pulled out in self-defense but it was nice to know that it was there.

"Let's go."

But it still explodes.....

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:36 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian was walking a few inches ahead of Alaina that she did not realize that her sister had trailed off elsewhere. She wondered what would become of them in this dark and gloomy place. Would the vampires let them be, or would they become mere blood dolls for these leeches? She'd already sort of run into one of the brothers while with Alaina. She couldn't help but wonder if the stories she heard about the vampires were true. Was it true that they held no emotions except bloodlust, that they would kill an innocent just to satisfy that lust? She shook her head. It couldn't be true...could it. Lillian turned around to ask Alaina a question when she noticed that her sister was gone. Her eyes widened in worry. She turned around and began to retrace her steps, hoping to find Alaina once again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:51 am

Dark flew up from Justin's sleeve and perched by Nightwing. Justin turned to Striker. "How about it, boy? One more fight?" Striker immediately stood with its tail high. They ran to each other for the first collide. Justin grabbed the wolf's paws and they both stood trying to push the other down. It seemed like the start of a wrestling match. Nightwing and Dark sat and stared like avid sports fans. Eventually, they pulled away from each other. Striker pounced on Justin, but he rolled off the creature soon enough. But he came at Justin again and hit his arm with its paw. The vampire cried in pain and grabbed his arm. Striker stopped and went to him. He revealed slash marks that cut through his sleeve and skin. Blood was coming out slowly. "You know claws are cheating unless I say so, right?" Striker looked embarrassed and ashamed, ears down and presence of a sad frown. Justin stroked its fur to reassure him. "It's okay, boy. I know you didn't do it on purpose." He looked at the wound. "But I guess I have to leave. Gotta tend to these before infection sets in. Sorry it was only a short visit." The animals simply nodded or made noise to tell him they understood. He walked away, clutching his bleeding arm. He looked at it again and saw the blood still flowing. It reminded him of earlier. The princesses came, and they looked at him with hatred. He bent down and took a small drink of his blood. Bitter. He knew it was horrid of his mother to do such a thing, he knew they wouldn't like it here from the start. He knew what they thought of his kind: beasts, monsters. However, the wound brought a question in his mind: I wonder what their blood will taste like?

dreamingweirdo75

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 pm
WTF?

I've been gone a DAY. >>'
It's called SCHOOL.

Tell me where and what are we doing!? D:!1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:09 pm
Alaina started to shiver and shake in fear, as she stiffly walked, taking small baby steps.She wanted to yell er sister's name but choked on her own words.As she inched her way down the hall her eyes searched every direction for her sister,Lillian.Good going,now you're all alone but worst of all Lillian is alone.Her stepping came to a stop,while she took three deep breathes,to calm herself.It did help but only a little,so instead she threw her fear a side.

((A recap?))  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 pm
xp Yes Please~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:16 pm
iNessieMonsterRawr
WTF?

I've been gone a DAY. >>'
It's called SCHOOL.

Tell me where and what are we doing!? D:!1
Vincent showed Cheryl where a piano was and she played it.Vincent and her talked.Then he left he's in the hall now I think.Alaina and Lillian went exploring the house but the two got seperated.Lenah went after Rath and Shiori spied on the two,Shiori was caught.Lenah and Shiori I guess it could be called an arguement but hotaru came and pulled Lenah away from the two vampire.In additionJustin was outside and was talking and playing around with a wolf,bat,and owl..the wolf accidentally scratched him making him bleed.
((I'm not good at summarizing))  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Justin walked calmly to not let more blood come out faster than usual. He drank a bit more just so it wouldn't leave a trail. He wanted to travel through the shadows to make it a quick journey, but he couldn't. In forests like this, you can't fully tell what's a shadow and what's just a dark tree. I haven't even completely figured it out yet. He finally stepped out of the woods and stared at his home. He knew he had bandages in his room, so he decided to try getting there. He didn't want others to worry about him, so he tried to look for a shadow. Plus, he just hates how noisy the doors are. However, the position of the sun changed, moving the shadows. The ones he saw right now would be very uncomfortable to maneuver into or just too small. Come on. He could feel himself getting only a slight bit weaker, but it took some energy just to travel in the shadows. Still holding his arm, he tried to find an opening. If I don't, I'll just go through the front and try to avoid the others.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces