Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:25 pm
I looked at Yuima. what was she talking about?
"Are you ok", I asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:35 pm
"I... I don't know..... I snapped .... that mage... He... Hes dead...." I gasp holding my head in my hands as pain sears through it gain. I force it back down, sobbing. I hated killing anything... I really was losing it...  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:49 pm
I stared at her. "You're crying cause you killed a mage?", I asked suspiciously. I didn't know what to think of say, so I slid to the ground and kept looking at her. Then, using my magic, I lifted her up and guided her to the spot next to me, setting her down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:33 pm
"No not because I killed him..... It... It was how I killed him....." I spoke, my voice shaking, not an exact truth. She was crying because she could feel herself slipping. She wasn't sure what she was now... If she was a Dark or a Light... Or god forbid if she was both.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:47 pm
I sighed and kept looking Yuima. I made a forcefield around her so she would stop slipping. I knew how she was feeling. The same thing had happened to me last winter, only I fell into the dark side. I put my arm around her for comfort.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:55 pm
"Why.... Why is everything either Black or White......? Why can't we just be Gray...." I knew I was rambling... But I couldn't help it. I was scared, and panicky, and I hated it. I didn't want to feel like this. I didn't want to feel like my choices were taken away....  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:06 am
I continued staring at Yuima. I didn't know what I was supposed to say or do. This time, no one could help her. My family tried to help me when this happened but I knew it was my choice. It was her choice now. I chose the dark...so who would she choose? I sat there trying to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:10 am
Maybe my choices weren't being taken away..... My ramblings stopped as looked at the ground, my hands still cradling my head. I.... I'll be gray.... I'll belong to neither.... and yet.... I'll belong to both too.... The thought seemed to echo out around me, broadcasting itself to anyone who could hear it. I didn't say anything after that, just sat there trying to get my thoughts in order.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampy321

Business Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:10 am
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 am
((? What? Is there something wrong...?))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:15 pm
((just ignore the creepy vampire))
"Ouch!", I shouted as Yuima vibed her grey feelings. "Did you have to scream that?", I asked her. I looked at her only to realize that she truly meant what she said. I wondered if her idea was possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:35 am
"I..... I didn't shout.... Did I?" My voice didn't sound shaky.... Like the choice I had made was giving me strength. I smiled. "I guess you know what my choice is....." I laughed, enjoying the freedom I suddenly felt... Like I could do what I want.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:31 am
I was allowing the girls to solve their problems, until I was to be needed. Now that all trouble was gone, and remained in my position.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:01 am
"Sorry", I said to Yuima. "You only screamed it with your vibes. I read minds but normally it only happens when the vibe is very strong." I was glad Yuima was okay and that she had made her choice. I just had no clue what the next step was supposed to be.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:33 pm
"Ah.... Sorry about that... I wasn't trying to..." I laughed apologetically, before looking upwards. "Now what....? Hey Yoko.... This creator guy.... Is he just living by himself out here....?" A worried look came over my face. "I know it may have been the Light's who rebelled.... But there are still people on this side who would much rather do someone like the creator harm then lave him be..."  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff