Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:46 am
Dalcain
KeJoRo
*The stabby object becomes dead, as everything that touches someone who dies twice at the same time becomes infected with a serious case of "Death"*
So the knife is dead? How?

It's passed on! This knife is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed it to your hand it'd be pushing up the daisies! Its metabolic processes are now history! It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible! THIS IS AN EX-KNIFE!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 pm
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo
*The stabby object becomes dead, as everything that touches someone who dies twice at the same time becomes infected with a serious case of "Death"*

It's passed on! This knife is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed it to your hand it'd be pushing up the daisies! Its metabolic processes are now history! It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible! THIS IS AN EX-KNIFE!
But...I am its maker. So did it die to meet me? What happens to me now? Do I become an ex-maker?  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 am
Dalcain
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo

But...I am its maker. So did it die to meet me? What happens to me now? Do I become an ex-maker?

Simple. You are forcibly ejected into the Astral Plane where it can meet you, then you are forcibly returned to the Material Plane where the knife will be reincarnated as...I dunno, a bee or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 am
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo

Simple. You are forcibly ejected into the Astral Plane where it can meet you, then you are forcibly returned to the Material Plane where the knife will be reincarnated as...I dunno, a bee or something?
The hell did I just experience? *a bee flies around with a retractable knife as a stinger*

Am I a god now?  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:58 am
xXx_evalina_xXx
well...its not exactly sexual harassment if u like it
then its just sexual contact between two people 3nodding
And if said two people are female, it is lesbian action. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 am
Dalcain
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo

The hell did I just experience? *a bee flies around with a retractable knife as a stinger*

Am I a god now?

It is very probable.

Just to be sure, try making something else and attacking my dead corpse with it.  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:30 am
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo

Am I a god now?

It is very probable.

Just to be sure, try making something else and attacking my dead corpse with it.
*makes a spiked hammer* VIKING POWERS GO!!! *smashes/impales dead corpse*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:14 pm
*trys to ignore what she just walked in on* sweatdrop ...cookies anyone?  

rose-kitty325

3,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

NaniSeraphina

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:35 pm
OOOO i'll take a cookie  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:36 pm
Dalcain
xXx_evalina_xXx

shhhh dont let the other femals hear about that  

NaniSeraphina

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 am
rose-kitty325
*trys to ignore what she just walked in on* sweatdrop ...cookies anyone?
Don't you ignore it. You listen and you listen good. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:14 am
xXx_evalina_xXx
Dalcain
xXx_evalina_xXx

shhhh dont let the other femals hear about that
I see... so Lesbian action is a secret between your half of the species.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:17 am
Dalcain
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo

Am I a god now?

It is very probable.

*A few short moments later, a puppy with a spiked hammer for a tail appears and the original spiked hammer disappears*

...I really hope it isn't an excitable puppy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:33 pm
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo

Am I a god now?

It is very probable.

*A few short moments later, a puppy with a spiked hammer for a tail appears and the original spiked hammer disappears*

Hmm... *throws a doggy treat*  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:07 pm
Dalcain
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo
Dalcain
KeJoRo

Am I a god now?

It is very probable.

Hmm... *throws a doggy treat*

*Puppy smashes the crap out of anything and everything near by*  
Pabu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas