Welcome to Gaia! ::

Consiarge University-For kids of the supernatural

Back to Guilds

Have no friends because people are scared of you? come here. 

Tags: university, magic, powers, people, anime 

Reply Cafeteria
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 pm
"Sorry. But still, whats bothering you?" He smelt something odd now that he was nearer to her. "Whats smells like........" He sniffed the air. "vampire?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:06 pm
Aurica grumbled."Well i was hanging out with a vampire and things went ....bad"  

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 pm
He stares you down. "Well, what do you expect when you hang out with a souless leech." He thinks for a second and notices a small scar on your neck. "He sucked your blood! That damned blood-suckeing, pale-faced, pointed-tooth b*****d!" He grabs the hilt of the sword strapped to his belt. "Ill rip him to peices!" His hair starts to lengthen and his nails begin to change into claws, he's clearly about to phase.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:14 pm
"Belder calm down!He did it so i can gain my powers!It was mainly my fault!"Aurica said trying to calm him down.  

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:16 pm
"Thats no excuse to suck your blood! Your powers would have come just as easily in a dangerous situation, not life or death! What he hadnt been able to stop and had sucked you dry?! It is in no way your fault! Its completly his! And im gonna kill him. I swear to the Goddess Selena, i will kill him for this."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:19 pm
yuki stepped halfway through the door, looking for someone to hang out with. she stopped "ah er bad time?" she asked, first pointing at them then motioning over her shoulder with her thumb.  

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm
"Belder you don't have to worry about me i handled the problem and it's over i'm never talking to him again okay."Aurica sighed and scratched her arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm
Belder began to calm down now that he had gotten it out of his system. "No, its fine. Names Belder Quicksilver, nice to meet you."  

ZeroHeart7
Crew

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:23 pm
He calmed down. "Alright, but stay away from that leech when im not around. Alright? Dont forget your half werewolf. Your blood is incredibly valuble to his kind. And I couldnt stand to lose you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:23 pm
"Hey Yuki!"Aurica smiled and waved at Yuki."I know Bel don't remind me"  

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:26 pm
Belder sat back down and his hair and nails returned to normal. "Alright then."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 pm
yuki quickly ordered a grilled cheese sat down at the table with them. "Im Yuki Racelli" she answered belder. "hey aurica" she smiled "how are you both?"  

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 pm
"I'm doing fine. how about you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:30 pm
"fine except the university is getting utterly boring.... And im utterly bored" she took a bite of her grilled cheese  

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:31 pm
"Im fine. A little mad, but Auras got me under control. Like she ussally does." Belder kind of regrets not being able to smash the blodd-suckers skull in. "So, Yuki. Whats this place like? Besides you think its getting boring."  
Cafeteria

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff