Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel5159

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:17 pm
"In the mountains huh. The only thing I know about my family is they are water dragons like me. So I am pretty sure there not in the mountain. But i'm not a complete water dragon. I am all elements combined it is confuzzling, I just seem to be best at water." I say while showing them I can make waves, mini tornadoes, mini boulders, all while scorching a fish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 pm
"Then your a Pseudo-Celestial Dragon." He offered, looking over at Angel. "You're a semi-holy sentient being that focuses on the draconic form."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

angel5159

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:26 pm
"Um ok then I guess. That sounds correct." I said trying to make out what he said. Trying not to let the confused look on my face show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:29 pm
He sighed heavily and looked at her. "You're a Fake holy being that takes the shape of a fake dragon."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

angel5159

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:31 pm
"Oh ok, sorry being stuck in the forest your whole life doesn't get you far. Unless you where born in it." I said looking at Liz hopeing I didn't hurt her feelings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:47 pm
"Hey I wasn't born here.... I know I look young... but I'm not really..." Liz sighed, before grinning. "I was just tired of being pestered, so I moved here... It's normally pretty quiet around here. As for the whole mountains thing... There's plenty of water.. Though most dragons who specialize in water prefer rivers lakes and oceans." Liz shrugged nonchalantly.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angel5159

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:36 am
"Oh ok, well then maybe we can search here and see if there near this river." I said doubting my own opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 am
"Cheer up, pseudo. We'll find your family, though if you truly are a Pseudo-Celestial, then we're better off searching the skies." He informed. "They live IN clouds."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

angel5159

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 am
"Wow really, I always thought being on the ground was odd. I can't fly yet though! Oh what do I do now..." I said with a very gloomy expression on my face almost beggining to cry. I hope we can find them I thought to myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 am
I brushed away the tears in my eyes and just nodded. "Well, if you like, I'll take a visit to the clouds. It will take me about, 2 minutes.", I said happily. I waited for a response and hoped we could help Angel find her family. That would make one of us.  

gandygirl

angel5159

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:49 am
"Thanks Yoko, that would be awsome." I said, my hopes returning. Man I hope she can find them I thought still hopeful.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:56 am
I disintegrated into the clouds and looked around. No dragons. I dropped to the ground and landed perfectly on my feet.
"Hey kiddo?", I called to Angel. "I smelled Dragon breath. Worse than yours. Its coming from farther out of the forest. We're closer than you think." I beckoned for them to get a move on.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 am
Liz grinned shrugging. A journey to the clouds would be interesting. "You can't fly yet...? Don't Pseudo-Celestial use their slight holy powers to fly....?" Liz was confused. The whole pseudo dragon thing confused her a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 am
I laughed, holding Angel in my hands delicately. "Well, shes small. She can fly a little bit not for long."
I cuddled her and put her on my shoulder like a parrot. "Shes my best friend and I'm here to protect her."  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:13 pm
"She's still a Pseudo dragon." he violently threw a ball of shadow at Angel and it was instantly dispersed revealing a berrier of holy energy around her. "You are stong, that berrier would leave you without energy if you weren't."  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff