Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:43 pm
Missy squirmed and then jumped up as Chloe tickled her. She froze at the sound of Rabies shots. She didn't like the sound of that at all even if the foal was joking. Missy sprinted after Chloe, "You can't get away!" she barked, close at Chloe's heels.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:49 pm
"Chloe galloped away, making alot of noise. She wasn't a quite thing in the least bit. She kicked and played, running around the house, watching behind her to see if the puppy was following. "A dog could never caught a pony like me!" She joked as she ran on."  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 pm
Missy ran after Chloe jumping and nipping at the foal's tail and heel. "Are you sure about that?" she asked teasing. She lunged at Chloe, "I'm gonna get you!" she said jumping on the Foal's back.
~~~~~~~
Lilly made her way up the stairs and into her new room. She glanced around it was quite nice actually, she was so glad she had gotten the job, even though she would have to live here, away from her mom. But her mom and brother need money and this place gave her good pay. She quietly set her stuff in her room arranging everything. Then took a nice long warm shower, before changing into something comfortable.
~~~~~~~
Lyra was grooming her long wings when she heard movement near the stone table. Silently she made her way there and stopped a good distance away so the Horse and The Dog couldn't see her but she could see them, it seemed that they were about to fight. She slowly retracted her wings back into her back and silently watched the events unfold.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:49 pm
Xaviar slowly gets up and limps out of the horse stable "Were am I?" he asks himself as he looks around he sighs. "MIght as well meet the locals." he limps around the manor looking for someone to talk to and to find out were he was.  

MrCoconutKitty

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:36 pm
He could seance someone's eye's, but was unsure where it was coming from, he seriously hated this, normally he would use his power when John signaled him or when he felt a temptation to fight, but he hated when he was being watched  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:38 pm
"Chloe fell face forward, throwing Missy ahead of her onto the ground. Chloe rolled over until her belly and stood back up. She made a loud whinning nose at the puppy and reared back, stomping the ground. "Silly thing!" She joked as she pranced forward."  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:39 pm
The kitten ran around to see what all the commotion was about. He saw the horse and quickly jumped into the bushes nearby.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:48 pm
Lyra glanced at the black horse she'd seen him before with a man riding on him. She wondered why in the world he was fighting a dog, it seemed like an unfair advantage. She sighed a tiny whiny then turned a left. The stone table was special and if those two ruined the thing they would hear from her. When it came to protecting the land she was harsh.
~~~~
Missy let out a tiny yelp as she hit the ground, then laughed, lunging on Chloe again. Then she froze, sniffing the air "Chloe... I smell cat...and it's not Nala or Lance..." she said jumping off of Chloe and sniffing the ground following the smell of the new cat.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 pm
"Chloe followed Missy as she sniffed the ground. Was Missy a cat-eater? She couldn't remeber. "Don't eat it Missy.." She mumbled as she followed the pup through the yard towards some bushes."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:59 pm
He notices the dog coming towards him Oh god..............Its gonna hurt me like the last one did.......... He turned and ran out of the bushes but didn't get very far due to his hurt leg.He jumped and climbed up a tree trying to get as high as up as he could. "Please don't hurt me......." he said to himself in a sad and scared voice.  

MrCoconutKitty

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:06 pm
Missy laughed at the foal's comment, then jerked her head up noticing the scared cat. She smiled up at the cat who ran up the tree, "Hey! Don't worry I don't eat cats or else my two other cat friends wouldn't be alive right now..." she said with a laugh. "I only eat rabbits that I catch." she assured the cat, "Come on down...don't be a scaredy cat..." she teased, laughing at her own joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:08 pm
He looks down and scoots closer towards the tree trunk "How do i no your not just trying to trick me? You dogs arnt trustworthy!" he says back down to her.He just dosnt just trust dogs after his last indecent with them.  

MrCoconutKitty

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:14 pm
"Chloe rubbed her side and back against the tree. "Fine stay there scardy cat! An't hurting no one but you!" She teased as she contiued to itch herself on the bark covered tree."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:26 pm
He hisses at the horse before leaping down and running back to the horse stables. "Why are they so mean..............." he says to himself before curling up into a ball near one of the haystacks.  

MrCoconutKitty

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:26 pm
Missy smiled, "Okay, Kitty.." she said as she scratched her ear with her back paw for moment before shacking her head, as her ears flopped around. She looked back up at the cat, "You can ask my two best Kitty friends they will tell you how nice I am..." she assured the cat, "I'm Missy by the way and that crazy foal who's rubbing herself on the tree is Chloe..." she said with a laugh as she glanced at the foal.

(( I'm changing the name of the RP to "The Manor". "Love? Who? Why" sounds weird....))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff