Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:17 am
Ronnel blinked and stared at the Otokage blankly.
Did he really just power through more than ten new jutsu? The teen stared in awe at Nanashi.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:22 am
Nanashi saw Ronnel in his peripheral vision. "So Ronnel, what do you still need to learn? Maybe some of your primary element, perhaps?" Nanashi asked him as he walked back to the genin. "Or, would you like to go see Dr. Stein and get that leg fixed up, so you are ready for combat?" Nanashi said. The choice was really up to Ronnel, since Nanashi could help him with either.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:40 am
"I understand they belong to him...but it sounds like you want something for them." She said knowing he wanted something for the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:35 am
"Not really. They are worthless to me. I just wanted to get them to someone who could actually make use of them more than me. I doubt there's anything you could give me that I couldn't get anywhere else. If you really want them, you can take them." He said holding the vial out to her.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:36 am
Ronnel nodded once.
"I'd like to learn some Fuuton techniques. Specifically, a solid clonse would be good because several times lately I have realized that I needed to be in two places at once."
((Just found out my laptop can take video and pics!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:24 pm
ooc; is it to late to come here and train  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:53 pm
(Not really, as long as you hurry.)

Nanashi tossed Ronnel a scroll that had information for academy to genin level wind techniques. "Knock yourself out...not literally though." Nanashi said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:53 pm
Alicia took the vial. "I guess i will just keep them...since i also have no use for them." She said as she placed the vial into the box.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:15 pm
Jiro ran here sweating a bit, "sorry im a tad bit late here" as he brushed the sweat from my forehead "I would like some scrolls for katon element, im a genin."

ooc; g2g soon going to go see sherlock holmes  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 pm
Ronnel unfurled the scroll, and upon reading the first technique, closed his eyes and whispered a small thank-you prayer. He avidly began devouring the information on the Kaze Bunshin technique.
(1/2)

The information gathered, the teen closed his eyes and began manipulating his chakra with the required hand seals. After a pair of false starts, he slowly began constructing a clone assembled from the winds. He grinned at the Kaze Bunshin when it was finished, and it grinned back at him.
"Score!"
(2/2 = Jutsu learned, Kaze Bunshin)

THe next technique that Ronnel wanted to learn was also an academy ranked move. He began reading the information on it, taking care to note that it was intended to pull things towards oneself, and not push them away.
(2/2)

The genin pulled out a small scalpel that he had been carrying in a pouch and set it down on the ground. He ran through the chain of seals and grinned in relief afterwards when the small metal blade began moving towards him slowly. Two down baby!
(2/2 = Jutsu learned, Hanpatsu Kaze)

Ronnel's grin didn't waver when he reached the next technique. It was a genin move, and would probably take a bit more time to learn. Nonetheless, the iryou-nin was not dissuaded, and began studying the Yadama Henshin Bakuha.
(1/3)

His eyes didn't waver as Ronnel began slowly running through the simple set of seals, his eyebrows raised as he considered the jutsu it was most similar to already in his arsenal. The closest he could determine was the Myaku, but this was intended to deflect weapons, not punch the enemy.
(2/3)

Finally, the teen deemed himself ready to try using the technique. He summoned a Kaze Bunshin, trying to get into the habit of summoning them with as few seals as possible. A clone formed, nodding expectantly as the original handed it a senboin and had it stand several paces away. The clone raised its arm and threw without warning.
The true Ronnel was able to get the defensive blast up in time, sending the senbon into the hard earth of the ceiling.
(3/3 = Jutsu Learned, Yadama Henshin Bakuha)

"For my next trick, I shall fly for a brief, brief period of time." He muttered this under his breath while looking at the next jutsu. Not truly flight, but more of a temporary disassociation with the earth...
(1/3)

The teen secured the scroll into one of the pouches at his hip then began stumbling through the hand-seals, slowly at first, but steadily gaining in speed and familiarity.
(2/3)

The boy acted without warning. His cane fell to the floor as Ronnel released the first blast of air from his hand. It sent him spralwing towards the nearby wall. The teen reacted quickly and used the second burst of air, only to have it throw him to the ground directly onto his injured leg. He stifled a curse and stood up to hobble over to retrieve his cane.
"Kuso. Well, at least I got the jutsu down."
(3/3 = Jutsu learned, Okuridashi Kaze)

The teen grinned widely when he read the descriptor for his next jutsu. A truly combative jutsu, and one that would negate most other attacks at his level! He brought the scroll closer, intent on pulling every scrap of knowledge he could from its depths.
(1/3)

A scowl flitted across Ronnel's features for a moment, before vanishing when the boy had a realization. He pulled out the tonfa he had and began twirling them, realizing they could fit what his jutsu needed.
(2/3)

Ronnel slid one tonfa away and began the handseals for the technique. He took a deep breath and sent up a prayer, before swinging the bladed tonfa down in a line towards his clone. A small tornado roared out along the axis of attack, slamming into the clone and dispersing it.
(3/3 = Jutsu learned, Kamaitachi)  

Ronnel-again

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:33 pm
Jurou walked over to Nanashi.
"Sorry lord Otokage, Ronnel didn't want to bite me." He said shrugging.
"Anyways, Im done working on my academy and genin medical jutsu's, can I work learn chunnin level jutsu, or possible continue on with my sound taijutsu?"

((lol I don't have any chunin or jounin jutsu's xd
And I have enough space to learn 3 more genin jutsu's, unless if you count the taijutsu))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 pm
Nanashi turned back to Alicia. "Was there anything else on your mind?" He asked her. He would return to helping his students in a moment, but he figured that since Alicia was still here, something important was on her mind.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:52 pm
"Well...i was wondering if the Rain and Sound Villages could have an alliance, and just ignore what happened." She said to Nanashi.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:56 pm
hentaiprince
Jurou walked over to Nanashi.
"Sorry lord Otokage, Ronnel didn't want to bite me." He said shrugging.
"Anyways, Im done working on my academy and genin medical jutsu's, can I work learn chunnin level jutsu, or possible continue on with my sound taijutsu?"

((lol I don't have any chunin or jounin jutsu's xd
And I have enough space to learn 3 more genin jutsu's, unless if you count the taijutsu))

Ronnel looked up at Jurou, hearing the biting comment.
"Wait a minute. Why on earth would you want me to bite you so badly?"  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:56 pm
"Sure." Nanashi said, shaking her hand, and holding the box slightly, so it wouldn't fall. "Why not?" He said with a grin.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff