Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Replace one word from an RE quote with another word... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:38 am
AngelaAshford
The King of Misery
Ashly: Leon....I think they shot something into my hole.
Leon: ...What did you do to her?

s**t I laughed my a** off. rofl
I didn't laugh though. Of course that's because I've seen a comic strip some artist made that had somethign like this. Also about my entry. Yes I went there. Jsut goes to show you even someone loyal like Barry needs a to dabble in a bit of sin, even if it means being unfaithful to his wife.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:35 pm
Your not saying I'm cheating are you?I can assure you I came up with that without the knowledge of a comic strip.Not mad,just curious.  

The King of Misery

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:58 pm
The King of Misery
Your not saying I'm cheating are you?I can assure you I came up with that without the knowledge of a comic strip.Not mad,just curious.
No, I'm not saying that you cheated. I'm just simply stating why I didn't laugh when seeing the entry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:16 pm
Wait, you... Saw a comic strip of the zealots shooting something up Ashley's hole? Dude, what kind of comics were YOU reading? o.O  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:41 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Wait, you... Saw a comic strip of the zealots shooting something up Ashley's hole? Dude, what kind of comics were YOU reading? o.O
You knoww in Japanese it's caleld Hentai comics...well comic actually, it's jstu one comic strip. The woerds she asaid was different.

Ashley: Leon, I think they shot something into my neck...and other places.
*Comic strip shows what they did to Ashley.*
Leon: What did you do to her?
Saddler: Well uh...you know...stuff....
((He's actualy too embarrased to say it, so he's says stuff...too funny.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am
Okay, dude, if you wanna read Hentai comics, that's none of my business... But... About RE4? Why?  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:54 pm
um...wow...that's...not hot...lol but anyways, let's not turn this into a rated A topic because right now it's at M...for Mature... razz Speaking of A and M rated games, what's the difference? :/ one's for 17+ and the other's for "Adults" only even though technically at age 18 you hit adulthood anyway...This concept of rating systems really confuses me. lol

But yes, the winners wil be posted in 2 days. biggrin Keep up the hilarious work guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:36 pm
Yeah, it's a stupid confused system that gives Uncharted a T rating, but makes Midway get rid of a fatality in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, where the Joker shoots his opponent in the head, otherwise it can't get a T rating... Because... You know... Headshots are only for M-Rated games... That's why nobody gets shot in the head in Uncharted. Not in gameplay, not in a cinematic which shows the entry wound... None of that, right? rolleyes  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:58 am
........You've got to be kidding me. Even thugh there's an entry wound they do actully show the cutscenes for head shots...That sucks.....Hell America sucks when it comes to raiting Video Games. That reminds me of how the first mortal combat game had blood, but then when the other system came out they made it gray, as if it was sweat instead. Really stupid. It's like saying Oh it's ok for a child to see himself bleed or antoehr person bleeding because of a scrape, but on a game where the blood is n't even real and doens't seems that real to begin with, is a much mroe dangerous.

Edit: oh and to answer you question bio I was looking through Hentai pictures of various REs. I got curious as to what it was since they only show small thumbnail.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:26 am
Well, to be honest, maybe if Ashley showed her tits in the game, people wouldn't hate her so much.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:06 pm
To be fair though, Bio, there is some great RE4 fanfiction out there that helps make Ashley a more likable character...

but the sounds of "Leon, Help!" will forever make me cringe.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:20 pm
Hold on a sec... Fan Fiction might do something to make Ashley more likeable... But if it's RE4 fanfiction, then it can't be great, since it has to do with the game itself.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:31 pm
RE5 Fanfiction with Ashley? If it has Ada too then I don't mind, but if the have asddler, salazar, leon, frauser, the head chief, or any other male or parasite involved I'm not going to bother.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:01 pm
The only reason I had read it at the time was because, like every other girl at the time, thought that RE4 Leon was hot.

Needless to say, that's no longer the case.  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:02 pm
Hmm.. That actually makes Leon sound a lot like Leonardo DiCaprio around when Titanic came out. Let's face it which girl wasn't swooning at the mention of him at the time? And now? Now so much.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff