Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:18 pm
Kess put her hand over her mouth to stop a giggle from escaping her lips. She looked back at Kai and smiled to herself. She followed Stella and nodded."You are soo right!" She burst out laughing and couldnt stop until she drank a glass of water on the counter. She peeked out again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:28 pm
Stella hit the girl lightly on the back. "Dont look he'll know we're talking about him and think ill of us. And if that happens then I dont get a big tip" she told her dragging her back into the kitchen and out of Kai's site. "His names Kai and he probably taken, all the hot ones are either that, or their gay" she said to Kess and couldnt hold in the laugh that came from her. She quickly turned on the coffoe maker and went to work making her favorite cake, though it was still a mystery.  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:33 pm
Kess pouted and sat on the counter next to where Stella was working. "Why do they all have to be the hot ones. The kind and cool ones , have to be gay or TAKEN!" She hung her head in disappointment befour sliding off the counter and taking pancakes out to her customers.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 pm
Shiva pulled on the collar not even noticing it before. She looked away from the man thinking about wht the girls were doing or if they were worried about her. Don't be worried...I can take care of myself and I won't let them do anything to me. She then looked back at Lerista. "So what do you plan on doing with me....?"  

shivawolf1

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 pm
Andie shook her head to Kess and Stella and laughed a little bit. She looked over at the guy they were talking about. He was kind of cute, She thought. She looked away and went to another costumer to take their order.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:03 pm
Lerista sighed and looked at her. "Well I got you for several reasons, one is I saw how some men looked at you and wanted to protect you. Another is...well you wouldnt understand..." He looked sad for a moment then leaned back and coughed to try and cover it up. "Either way even if you get out of the cage the collar wont let you leave, we set a barrier around this house. Should you try to leave it will inject you with a tranq and put you to sleep for awhile."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:09 pm
Shiva sat on her knees getting interested in what he was saying. She grabbed the bars of the cage as she began to speak. "No tell me...I'll understand more than you think. I may just look like a waitress in a costume but I'm smarter than I look." She didn't even think about the last part he said. She would rather not be put to sleep and it didn't get much simpler than that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:16 pm
Lerista breathed through his nose, this woman was definatly the curious type. But then again it was her he picked. "Lets just leave it at my past isnt very pretty and your more than pretty enough to at least make me happier." He smiled at her with a slight wink then leaned foward a bit. "Since I now gave you the warning about the collars I suppose you would like to be let out now, hm?"  

Lord Blade Icestorm

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:25 pm
Shiva looked away as she blushed but then soon looked back. "What am I gonna do if I get let out of this cage....?" The house was spoken of as a mansion so it must have been huge. A large house ment a lot of looking around and getting used to a new environment time. "Are you going to show me around or am I going this one alone...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm
"Actually I wasn't planning on leaving you alone again." He reached over and unlocked her cage with a smile then held his hand out so she could grasp it. "Just do me one favor before we go too far...dont resist...please."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:01 pm
Shiva looked at him and noticed his eyes. They were full of sadness and she began to feel bad. She grabbed his hand still looking at him. She knodded. "I won't..." Her own expression grew sad. Looking in his eyes I can tell he has been through so much pain. I won't cause him anymore. She pulled herself up and out of the cage with his help. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:13 pm
Lerista smiled and kept her hand in his as they walked. He started to lead her around the mansion. The place was very large and he left the rooms that his other friends stayed in closed off. When he came to his own room he blushed slightly. "I arranged my room so you could stay in my room." As he opened up the door he showed her a large room with a large bed and several bookshelves full of books.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 pm
Shiva gazed into the room wide eyed. "Wow! Its huge! The bed is like twenty times my size!" She walked in and put her hand on the bed. The blanket was soft and the matress was firm. Shiva turned and looked at him. "I bet you sleep great in this bed..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 pm
Yasou made his way down the sidewalk, with no where in particular to go. Yasou stopped looking at The Naito Cafe, his stomache growled quielty. "I've never seen this place before, hmm. . .," he thought,"I have some money to burn," he thought to himself. He walked down the path leading to the front door of the building. He opened the door slowly, the place appeared to be somewhat busy. He then walked right in and sat down at an empty table next to a window. He waited patiently while staring out the window, it was a nice day to be outside. Birds were chirping, and only of few small clouds were out to blocks some of the sun. He smiled, while watching the trees sway from the slight breeze.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:28 pm
BlackXCat978
Reina told the others "I'll be with Naiyoki outside~ Come get us when you need us!" Reina walked over to the meeting spot. She wondered about Shiva and the other girls. Man. . . they're all so late, and if they're not, I wonder what late is. She giggled to herself quietly, but then got a little worried. I'm too worrisome for my own good. . . She went over to Naiyoki said "Hey!" and offered her a candy. She heard a sound and listened. "Do you hear a violin? Or is it just me?" She was sure it was a violin and the melody was soothing.

Naiyoki grabbed the piece of candy and started licking it.
"Hm??? Yeah I can hear a violin. It's faint but I can hear it still.....Doesn't one of us play the violin?"
She looked around and jumped down the tree branch and smiled.
"It probably is one of us. She probably lost track of the time or something."
Naiyoki sees a customer walk in the Cafe. She looked at Reina.
"We should probably get back to work. I'll be inside."
She runs inside and walks over to the gentlemen.
Welcome to the cafe. What would you like to have?? She gave him a smile  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces