Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Ethral Range Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:06 pm
She studied the red haired man for a long moment. His aggressive behavior reminded her of a monkey, more Ape really. She had grown a frown as he continued to speak. She found Riku's question to be rather reasonable, Axel proved to be a little defensive about the subject. It made her think of what side she was really on herself. Mostly neither, as she was too weak to be a real threat, and had a time limit on her life span to really do any known good. That was sort of depressing, but humored her.
When Axel spoke she blinked, returning to the present. She hadnt realized that she didnt look well. She was sort of exhausted and had been going without food and water for a bit, but nothing too serious. She then looked around herself and touched her hand to her smooth face and looked back at Axel. " I believe i am. Did I look ill?" She question. Her marble smooth skin remained cold underneath her hand. As she had touched her face, her sleeve dropped. Revealing her " tattoo" She looked at it and frowned for a second before dropping her hands, her long sleeves sliding over them once more. Viper's golden eyes then stared into Axel's. As if she were reading his soul like a book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:19 pm
"If your saying your power is nothing more then a trick then your threat is nothing more then hollow words to me. If you want me to stop talking you can certainly try, but I warn you, you will not like what you find."Riku lost interest in the man's powers because if he wanted to he could probably recreate the power in his own form but at the moment he found not use. He then turn his attention to his team mate, Viper. "Your no bother, next time just ask if you need food, water or what not. Well I have wasted too much time here and need to keep moving. Would you like to join me Viper? You can too Axel. I figured that after meeting Teran and learning theres a leader to the darkness then there must be a leader to the light. I plan to find them and see how I can save this world. If there isn't one then well, I'll form my own warriors to battle the darkness. Ether way I must be going since I still know not where I'm going."Riku took his bag and put it on his back after removing two bottles of water. He tossed one to Axel and took a refreshing drank form the other. Neveah, his small wolf cub came up to him and he gave her some water as well. Then her attention was taken away and focused on the massive snake and she began to growl. Riku picked her up and as soon as he did a look of shock came in her eyes almost saying, "What did I do?" "Your powerful, but I think you should stick with our enemies and things your size." Riku set the little white fluff ball down and waited for the others to decided.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:32 pm
Viper was worried at first to Riku's words... they sounded challengeing. but then he began to talk to her. She remembered how she had fallen from the cliff, flashes of water engulfing her and the blackness caused her to wince a little, flinch. But he seemed so calm. and determination lingered in his eyes. She admired that and gave him a kind smile. Having warmed up to him a bit.
She turned to Axel then returned her focus on Riku. " I will follow you and decide later. Who knows, maybe Spirit will have a purpose now" She tried hard to speak up a little, though it was not very successful. If she followed Riku, she would train and become stronger for sure, which would be a great help to her Element. As Spirit was still very unpredictable to her. Though with Teran gone, the souls ovf the other world seemed to have left her head alone, giving her a little peace but a great emptiness from it.
Fang opened his giant mouth at the little creature who dared make noise. A long hiss escaped his mouth as he flickered his tongue. the inside of his mouth was completely black, the only color seemed to come from the giant fangs that slide from the roof of his mouth. Though... Fang made no action in moving as he opened his mouth as produced the giant fangs. After the little show, he closed his mouth and seemed to stare at the entire group of beings. Viper walked over to her friend and placed a slow hand just below its eye socket, which glowed a soft orange as she neared. She leaned against him, though his internal core was made of the hottest and richest of flames... his hide was amazingly cool and smooth, like a real snake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

I've lost who I am...

Axel could hardly believe his ears. That man had actually had the audacity to assume his power was but a mere trick? Was he looking to be killed? Certainly he had a death wish to speak thus. Axel took a step forward toward the man, catching the water bottle that was tossed to him as he did so, and closed the distance between the two men. His eyes narrowed, but when he spoke his voice was deceptively calm and dangerously low. "If you value your life, you will take care what you say when you open your mouth. What I can do, my power, is no trick; and there is not a single person alive that can duplicate my powers, and that was not even a glimpse of my full potential. You would do well to remember this, and even more so to not belittle my abilities again." Axel looked Riku directly in the eyes and there he maintained his gaze for a moment or two before turning away and walking a few steps away. "In any case, yes, I'll join you. I have nothing better to do at the moment anyway." He then thought back to the envelope that Tysulir had given him and decided that he would deal with that later. As for the moment, he was curious about this "Teran"....

...Why am I so broken?
-Ryukai of Chaos
~Axel Ryukai

Axel Kaen Ryukai

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:27 pm
(I didn't say anything about recreating your power out load so how your guy knows that is beyond me....but I'll go with it.)

"You really think so? I'll do your little ability, but my own way. Riku walked up near a tree. He didn't go up to the tree however. He stopped and pulled out yin and yang. He slammed it into the ground and plasma could be seen coming from it and going into the ground. It acted as water and moved through the roots and into the tree making its way to the top. Then as quickly as it got there the tree erupted in plasma-made flames and burned away. Riku pulled his blade back out and replaced it. "Similar but not the same, I would however wonder if I could recreate a anti-version of that. It seems your attack kills but I wonder if I can learn to bring life back to what is dead. A interesting thought for sure."Riku smiled and looked at Viper and her snake, well people would know they were coming with a snake that big. He put away his water and was off into the woods. He had already been walking for days and wondered how much more this range had to it and where he was going. He decided to head for the city with the new team he was a part of and see if he couldn't find someone who knew where to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:40 pm
Viper rolled her eyes as the two head butted each other repeatedly for a while. She had been resting against her giant friend, when Riku finally began to walk. She got up and Fang burrowed deep into the ground once more. as to keep from giving away their position or just to find something to hunt she didnt really know. He was an odd pet....
Viper looked at Axel with a little smile of welcome, almost. Before she headced up to Riku, over hearing his thoughts of resurrection. " Usually only necromancers can do that... though it is of different concept." she pondered out loud. Necromancers and Spirit users were, in a sense, close in power, or atleast people mistake them for eachother all the time....Though Spirit user's could NOT bring back the dead, they did have communications with those beyond death... Necromacers just brought back bodies to use as servants, or so she was told. " Spirit may have an answer... but I cant feel any connection to it since Teran disappeared" She mumbled and looked down trying to understand how that even happened  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

I've lost who I am...

{{I know you didn't. It was more of a boasting thing.}}

Axel rolled his eyes as he watched Riku perform what he thought was a similar effect as Axel's earlier display upon a different tree. Had he more closely examined the remains of the tree Axel had corroded, he would have noticed it was not simply burned. In fact, it wasn't burned at all. The tree had rotted from the inside out, destroying itself at an atomic level til it reduced itself to but a shadow of what it once was. Axel walked behind Riku, glancing over at Viper as she smiled at him. He would follow the man for now.... After only a few steps, Axel appeared to grow faint and wobbled on his feet before collapsing to his knees. He raised his hand to his head as crimson energy charged about his body, momentarily covering his form in a current of blood red energy. After a couple of moments passed he rose from his knees, his hand still to his head.

...Why am I so broken?
-Ryukai of Chaos
~Axel Ryukai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm
Viper stopped instantly, sensing something sort of energy rise behind her. She turned quickly on the balls of her feet, her sleeve falling back to reveal several black spikes between her knuckles. She then noticed it was Axel, and dropped the sleeve over the weapons in her hand, her guard dropping back to a mere awareness. She walked over to him slowly. As he was just slightly taller then her, she looked up at him. Her face gave no real clue to her emotions, but her eyes were quizical of him. She looked into his eyes, before dropping her gaze to his chest, her pupils suddenly growing longer and slimmer, becoming slitted. Her golden eyes, seemed to glow as she stared at him chest. The entire time she remained silent. then she looked up at him with her snake eyes andblinked once. " does this happen often?" She asked, quietly.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:14 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

I've lost who I am...

The energy subsided and he lowered his hand back to his side. He opened his eyes and gazed down at Viper. As he did so, he revealed that his eyes too were slitted, though to a lesser degree than Viper's. He shook his head, shaking off the feeling of faintness, and when looked back at her his eyes had returned to normal, and when he spoke it was in a gentler tone that the one he had used not much earlier. "Unfortunately, it happens more often than I'd like. Come on, let's go follow Riku." Anyone who had known Axel would have known he had just suffered another episode, but seeing how "anyone who had known Axel" happened to be no one, the knowledge remained Axel's alone. And with that he once again began forward and followed after Riku, expecting Viper to follow.

...Why am I so broken?
-Ryukai of Chaos
~Axel Ryukai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:54 pm
What Viper saw happening to Axel had both surprised her, and worried her... The energy levels she whitnessed were truly undescibable. When she saw his slitted eyes, her skin crawled. She had never known there were other human beings who held 'deformities' within their eyes like herself. Who Exactly was this guy? NOW she wanted to know more then ever.
As he began to follow after Riku, she blinked a couple of times, and the slits disappeared, but her vision became blurry... which did sometimes happen when she used The Sight. She blinked a couple of times and had to rub her eyes before she could see clearly. Then she trotted, catching up quickly to the two men. Her silent footsteps against the earthy path below gave her comfort. The cool ground underneath her bare feet felt so good, made her feel free. Though this feeling had become very rare for her. She tried to enjoy it as much as possible when it did come. And with the feeling of freedom underneath her feet, her expression seemed to lighten up abit. Instead of looking like she was going to kill everything, she looked a little more.... kinder, in a sense.
(( exit to the city))  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:44 am
(im in the city)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 pm
Alex sat up suddenly from where he had apperently passed out for a couple of days. Wondering where the hell everyone went, he wandered off into the sunset.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:15 am
Nokay flew over the range with a girl and landed in a clearing above a waterfall. It was getting dark now and so he layed in the overgrown grass looking up at the stars. "I feel so tiny when I look at those things." He began thinking and wondering who he was and if when he found his memories he would like them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:33 pm
Losing her breath as she landed she panted a little then laid down beside him and looked up to the stars. Nokay had always been so contempt before with the life they had all shared back where they lived. She turned on her side and looked at him with a deep sorrow in her eyes. " Nokay..." She started but then sighed and shook her head. She turned back to the stars and remembered the countless summer nights she had spent with her two best friends, laying under these same stars and wondered what it would be like to venture out of the village.
She closed her eyes as tears stung them. She took in a deep breath. She sat up not wanting to be reminded of the past. " Nokay, Do you remember anything at all from your past?" She asked and looked at him

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:17 am
Nokay was deep in thought when she said his name, he turned to look at her. "Yes?" She looked away and didn't say anything til tears began to form. She then asked about his past. He stayed laying down and scratched his head."ummmmm.....no. I remember waking up in a city of clouds and filling like I'd been asleep for a long time. hahaha." Nokay laughed, he was ok with his life and the simple things and knew he'd find his memories someday.  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff