Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:51 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah looked at Seth as he spoke. 'Groups of two...' She looked around the room, then back at Seth. "I'm guessing Nathan is the one taking care of me here? But.. He isn't here yet." She frowned. She refused to think about going to a class.. alone.. It was yet another fear of hers..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
The tone of which he spoke about therapy his worry increased. He wondered what he went through that caused a guy that acted nice to be that scared. He bit his knuckle as he thought about it. He bit down hard so that he could feel only the pain. The voices were silent as they too basked in the pain he gave himself.

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:53 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
================================================

She wrote back wanting to help him as much here too. He was one of the few who saw her for more than a hopeless mime. Thank you. she smiled, If we could get out of this room, it would be nice. I'm a little hungry, and I don't like to stay in a room alone with men, er, boys. They make me nervous. she explained through the message.

She bit her lip wondering why why she had wrote that last part. She unconciously slip back the paper and it wasn't long before she tasted the coppery taste of blood on her tongue. Her stomach betrayed her again and continued to beg her to eat. She just held it as if to silence it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:59 pm
Max understood this, he felt the same way about girls... He etched a few more words on the page then stopped at the second to last line, turning the page and continueing, "I will find a nurse and see if see if we can find -page turn- something to eat. Im sorry if I'm bothering you." He slid the book back accros to her, begining to count the tiles on the floor, paranoid that this room was bigger than the other rooms in the institute.  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter yawned/meowed as Savannah mentioned classes. He really I didn't care much for school. Ritter was pretty he knew everything he needed to know already. But Ritter sighed thinking it was best to go so he could make Savannah feel better if she got uncomfortable. She was his friend now and he had to protect her. But what about boy sitting alone. He seemed a little out of touch but everyone can use a new friend, right?
Ritter looked over to the boy and spread a grin on his face.

"What'ch doing all by yourshelf, hon?"
He called out to him. His name was Jake, Ritter thought.
Ritter turned to look at Seth. He quickly rose from his chair, slamming his hands on the table.

"What!? Iz have to be all alone? But Ri-kun wants to be with Shavannah!"
Ritter whined. But he stopped himself before causing a scene.
"Ri-Kun guess he can watch Seth. But Ritter just doesn't wanna be alone."
He huffed plopping back down on his chair, crossing his arms.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 pm
Ƞathan Λnthony arker ☼

User Image

Picking up his pace, Nathan quickly found the room. A sigh escaped his lips as he realized the horrible fact... he was late again. His lazy personality got the better of him again. Stepping into the room he looked around. "Ummm... hello!?" He wasn't sure what else to say. Jeez, sorry i'm late. I just wanted to sleep an extra couple of hours and snag something shiney... and that could be useful for later. Eyes scanning around the room, he wondered which one was his. They never really told him... or maybe they had and he had simply forgotten. Either way... he was about to find out.

Scars are like tattoos, but with better stories...

User Image  

Cactuar Koi

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson was a bit uneasy by seeing Jake scooting away, that was never good, she would need him to get to learn that everyone could help in some way. It would take awhile, and she would tell him about it sooner or later. She froze, hearing Seth had to go to therapy, she looked at him. Oh no. Seth always go pretty shook up after and before therapy, she placed a hand on his back ,rubbing lightly with her thumb "Don't worry, what number is this now? They should go a little easy on you right?"She asked, she had heard storied about therapy and was glad she hadn't had to go into it, she probably wouldn't have been able to handle it, she could just imagine them yelling and hitting her over killing her mother. She shuddered and gave Seth the most reassuring smile she could give him. "Just try and relax, or maybe blank out. "She suggested, nothing she said ever worked but she didn't want to be negative about it. She nodded about class's and looked to Jake "Your with me. A-and no biting your knuckles in class unless absolutely necessary alright?"She said, she would get seriously distracted if he was biting himself while she was trying to concentrate. She leaned closer to Seth "I don't think Rit should watch, should I maybe take him with me? Or have Nathan look after him and Savannah?"She asked quietly, she didn't want to leave Rit alone but she defiantly knew better than to let him watch Seth in therapy. Hearing Nathan she glanced at him and motioned to Savannah "Hey Nat, your late man. That's Savannah, your new buddy."

══════════════════════════════════
I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Savannah looked over at Jake is Ritter spoke to him. She gave him a crooked smile, then wrapped her arms around herself as he said 'alone.' She quickly covered his mouth, trying to stop the word, but as late. "Please.. Don't. Say. That." Her pupils had dilated again as she took her hand away.

Fear rushed through her. She tried to ignore it by taking deep breaths. She looked up as a male walked in wearing sunglasses. He looked almost normal. She tilted her head to the side, being distracted from the fear once again. She looked at Seth. "Is that him?" Her question was quickly answered by Jackson.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•

You're not. I like the company. she admitted thugroh the pen. It wasn't even that she was totally afraid of guys. More like one man and she had just managed to deal with seeing him again all of last night.

But food would be nice. and that was all she had to say. She didn't really feel like writing anymore for now. She knew somesign language and enough universal signs that she figured she could always sign, come to him.

But just as she almost put the pen away she decided to write another question, why is it that I am really here? I'm not any worse than a any other teenage girl....I don't hear voices of hallucinate. I just write. The scars....they just make me remember....those i lost. she asked on the paper.

She wouldn't admit that she did hear the voices at time or that her hallucinations were easily worse than any other may have experienced. She always was told that others just saw another person or bugs or sometimes food....they were the lucky ones she had always thought. But to be honest she never told anyone that and she thankfully never had to deal with those shrinks or that medicine. Life was easy this way.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

Jake heard her command and snapped his hand back down, though it helped to quiet the voices and they rose back up as he stopped. As the man with the lisp asked him a question he just shook his head. He didnt want to be in their way...he was always in peoples ways. Just as she had told him about distracting him with his biting. He didnt understand why she would be distracted by his knuckle biting, though Max was laughing hysterically about something. He wondered at what time classes was because this group somehow made him feel calm and that wasnt something he needed. He was messed up and that was all. No way around it, he would never leave. But all this was coming from the voices that screamed and cried at him. He would give anything just to be able to taste his own blood again.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 pm
Ƞathan Λnthony arker ☼

User Image

"Yeah, sorry about that," Nathan smiled over to Jackson as he made his way over. Late... was officially an understatment. Looking to his 'buddy' he gave the girl a curious look, though it was mostly masked by the giant shades. "Hello, sorry for being so late... just got a little preoccupied is all." After all, it wasn't every day he found something worthy of being snatched. "So your Savannah, huh? Name's Nathan." Unsure of really what else to say. Seeing the boy chewing on his knuckles, he gave Jackson a questioning look before simply shrugging it off. "So, what to do what to do?" There it was, as if on cue. That nervous anxious feeling of meeting a new person.

Scars are like tattoos, but with better stories...

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:30 pm
Hallusinateing is not fun, He began to write... It was good that they could communicate without others hearing what was being said. The converation had more freedom that way, Its becomeing easier for me to live without medication, but i still see thing that arent there... Mostly just rabits or barbershop poles, but nothing too confusing... he was about to give it back, but remembered he left a question unansewered, And im not sure why you are here... All I know is, they won't let you leave untill you understand why... That's all I have to say about it. Max finished dotting the periods thoroughly while ordering them some food. He handed to book back to her, carrying both their treys.  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Savannah nodded to answer his question. She followed Nathan's gaze to Jake, then looked back up at him. She scratched at her arm absently, then looked over the rest of the group, wondering as well what they were going to do now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth started shaking feeling Jacky rub his back.
"It's at it's peak, Jacky. It'll get worse for the next few sessions and then slowly cool down. It's not really up to us where he goes. Doc get's to tell the nurses what goes. And... I think I might need someone around afterward."
Doc was the name most patients gave the owner of HMI.
He was a friendly doctor and he knew his methods worked.
He never interacted with the kids himself.
He was always behind two-way mirrors in sessions and rarely he himself would bring the teens stuff on holidays.
Seth had met him many times after his parents had died.
He was an old man but he still ran HMI the same he had always done.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items