Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:27 pm
Jeffrey looked at rose and smiled slightly "Sadly your room will be next to master xiallens unless you want a diffreant one the other girls will have rooms on the other side of maste xiallens but down about two doors..it's not so bad working for xiallen.." Jeffrey added in at the end of the sentence and led rose up the steps and too the door on the right of xiallens he opened the door to reveal a queen sized bed a walk in closet a master bathroom and a desk with a computer on it "If you want anything else added into you room tell me or master xiallen" Jeffrey walked out leaving rose to look at her new room he walked down to andie and her sister ((Cant remeber her name X_X)) and told them "your rooms are up the stairs and too the left go one door past the door on the left of Master xiallens room that says Xiallen on it..i'm sorry i cant show you too you rooms i need to tell the cooks to prepare dinner" Jeffrey walked off leaving andie and her sister to explore Xiallen dove underwater in his pool and swam back up shakeing his head softly making his hair puff out slightly he sighed and laid against the side of the pool wondering if he should get anymore slaves..he would get bored with only three girl slaves and his butler jeffrey because he never really liked any of the other workers he rested his head on the deck softly and started to drift asleep slowly ((Damn a long one again..))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:32 pm
( lol.... snottypants )

she followed him up the stairs and to her room, she set her stuff down on the bed and dismissed jeffery. after he left she changed into her new clothes and put her kimono in the drawer next to her bed. she loved her new outfit, rose took a ribbon from her kimono and tied her hair in a low ponytail. " i dont think this is classified as slavery " she said laying back on her bed " more like servantry "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:39 pm
((Sorry about the long posts yall..i bet it takes a while to read huh..? i just like this rp so far o.o i'm usually the nice master but he is at first but dont get on his bad side *Clicks tongue* ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:41 pm
((It's Emi And It's Alright. And lol. Snottypants.... xD o-o Wasn't Planning On Getting On His Badside xD))
Andie sighed and walked up to the room. She changed her clotthes into the white tank top and black basketball shorts she had gotten. She put all her other clothes into her dressers. She climbed up on her bed and cruled up. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:43 pm
//OOC: I have a question... who is who's slave?//  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:47 pm
((mmmk just a warning >.> because you almost did and i bet you dont want to be frozen right? razz )) Xiallen stood up out of the pool and slipped on a small puddle "Oh s**t." he fell and smashed his head on the edge of the deck making a loud thud he slipped into the pull blood drawing from his head slowly jeffrey thought he heard something but didnt pay it much mind xiallen floated in the middle of the pool groggy but still awake..he couldnt move at all he felt alot of pain from his head and stomach jeffrey walked up the steps and knocked on andie and emi's door then roses "Dinner time..can one of you go get xiallen and tell him the foods ready i'll go set the table" he walked down stairs into the grand dinning hall and set out four plates and waited for the four to come down stairs so they could head ((I felt like being dramatic razz !))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Apple_Gel3

((Andie Emi and Rose are Xiallen's slaves
Nan Ed David and Sly are slaves still at the slave shop))  
rose walked out into the garden, it was spectacular- she loved it here already. she walked around and explored the garden hopeing to find nice hidden places, she loved to hide becuase you never now what you'll see when the 'what' cant see you. it was so peaceful but her job wasnt to sit around and relax, it was to serve- the least she could do for a stay in a place like this. she walked out to the pool area and saw xiallen, " dinners ready "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:49 pm
//OOC: Excuse me, but may I ask who is who's master?//  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:52 pm
(( So far only Xiallen is a master his slaves-Emi Andie and Rose))  

Apple_Gel3

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:54 pm
Andie walked down stairs and looked around. I wonder if Rose went to go get xiallen,She thought. Andie walked outside walking around the house. She saw the pool and Rose. She saw a big puddle of blood and xiallen just floating in the water. Andie quickly walked over to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 pm
Xiallen just layed there on his stomach not moving at all a small bit of the water turning red he tried to say something but couldnt his head hurting too bad he tried getting her to notice he was hurt but couldnt do anything his body sunk slightly into the water right when jeffrey called again "Master xiallen hurry before the food gets cold" he called from the bottom of the steps and walked back into the dinning hall and waite dpatiently for them to come down Xiallen managed to twitch his hand slightly unable to move anything else his eyes turning a distant red ((Almost like the lifeless look but hes knocked out razz ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:01 pm
Andie leaned down and pulled Xiallen out of the pool. "Jeffrey! Come Here! Xiallen Is Hurt!!" She yelled. She shook him. "Wake up, Wake up" She said over and over again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:01 pm
rose ran out of the garden and over to the poolside, se grabbed onto xiallens arms and drifted closer to the edge of the pool. she helped pull him up onto the pool deck and checked his pulse.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items