Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image
She wraps her arms around him pulling him close. Her breath on his neck as she whispers. "And what made you change your mind now?" She asks picking her head up her lips inches from his again as she stares into his eyes. Her heart fluttering once again at the closeness.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image
Julian smiled a little, blushing at Sonija's closeness. "I think it all began to change they day we first met, the day I saved your life. The reason I went MIA for so long is because I felt some mixed emotions for you I didnt understand back then, and thought it was illogical and tried to clear my head, only to realize that I had no control over these emotions. Once I saw you again though, I simply succumb to them." Julian said, his lips so close they were almost brushing against Sonija's.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
"It seems we are in the same boat, no?" She says repeating something he had said earlier, her lips brushing against his teasingly. She stares into his eyes, her eyes reflecting the love she had for him as her hands traveled down his arms and found his hands. She played with the palms lightly trailing her fingers in them and weaving her fingers into his slowly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:27 am
User Image
Julian chuckled, and even though Sonija's lips brushed his ever so slightly, he didnt blush this time. Julian slowly stood up, taking his lips away from Sonija's but leaving his hands where they were, intertwined in hers. Suddenly though, Julian heard a faint noise coming from behind him on his right side. He stopped moving and listened, and sure enough heard it again. It was the sound of strong wings cutting through the air and occasionally flapping, though by the distinct sound of it the thing creating the noise was an angel, not a winged demon.

Because of the time inbetween flaps it means that the angel isnt very burdened with armor or weapons and means his attacks are based in speed and accuracy instead of brute force. He also is wearing very little armor, since if he was wearing heavy armor he would have to flap more to keep his altitude. Julian thought, assessing the upcoming threat without even turning around to look at it. He turned around quickly though, dropping Sonija's hand, and sure enough not too far away in the distance was an angel flying, who wore very little if any armor and in his hands had two rather nasty looking daggers. Julian gripped his large silver scythe with both hands, moving so that he was now placed between the incoming angel and Sonija. "We have company..." Julian growled, speaking to Sonija though he never took his gaze from the upcoming angel.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:31 am
User Image
Chris stopped walking, turning around and looking behind him for this angel and Wrath was talking about. "Where do you see this angel?" Chris said, scanning all around yet seeing no trace of white feathers or any other indication of angels. Wrath chuckled again, walking around Chris in slow circles now. "You are so blind Chris, you know that? I would think one who is supposidly as powerful as yourself should be able to know when an angel is about to attack." Wrath laughed, his tone mocking Chris.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:40 am
User Image
She reaches out and senses the mood. "I don't think they are friendly..." She whispers to him peeking around and looking over his right shoulder looking to the angel. She could barely see the angel...but it was coming in fast. Her hands tighten in his afraid of what was coming. But if they wanted a fight. She would fight with all her might.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image
The angel in the distance flew with suprising speed, though it didnt intimidate Julian at all. He now had more to fight for then just himself, and that was known to make even the lowest of cowards a hero. The angel stopped about 10 feet away from Julian and Sonija, landing on the roof of the building with them. "Julian Steel, because of your fall our leaders have decided that you are not fit to weild your weapon anymore, and not fit to live either." the fast angel said, his words like daggers. Julian gripped his scythe with both hands and taking a step towards the angel, getting in a fighting position. "Come and try to take it from me, and lets see how long you keep your wings and your head." Julian growled, his gaze dead set on the angel before him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
Sonija looks to the fast angel and then back to Julian. "I won't let anything happen to you." She says as she steps to his side drawing her whip. Her feral gaze lands on the fast angel and locks on. "I will kill you if you put one scratch on him." She snarls at him her eyes flashing menacingly.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image
The fast angel glared at Sonija, then shrugged. "Well it seems like I am outnumbered, no sense fighting a fight I cant win..." he said, flaring out his white wings and beginning to rise a little. Once in the air he actually turned around and looked like he was about to leave, but then with lightning fast speed the angel spun around and dove at Julian, pulled out a throwing knife and launching it at Sonija. Julian knew he had only 2 choices, and so he had one in a split second. He thrust his scythe out, but not at the angel. Instead, he shoved the bladed pole to the side, sucessfully blocking the knife with the silver blade of the scythe. But by saving Sonija, he had left himself open, which was exactly what the angel had wanted and he knew it. The fast angel tucked in his wings and went barreling into Julian, tackling him right in the chest. Both angels went tumbling backwards and off the edge of the roof, falling to the ground. Julian landed on the ground hard with the fast angel on top of him, blades already removed from thier sheaths and the daggers coming cutting through the air, aimed for either side of Julian's neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image
Sonija was saved but Julian was in trouble as they fell off the building she dove off falling after them. She pulled her whip back and lashed it forward wrapping around the angel's wrist. "You will die." She growled as she pulled whip sending the angel back pulling him off of Julian. Her only hope was that she wasn't too late of saving Julian.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image
Luckily for Julian, Sonija had pulled the fast demon off of him just in time; there were two very small cuts on the sides of his neck where the tips of the blades had touched. If Sonija had even been a second later, Julian would of had two daggers half-way into his neck. Julian quickly got up, spinning his scythe so that the curved silber blade was pointing at the angel, who was now on the ground himself with Sonija's whip around his wrist. The fast angel though wasnt a fool, and quickly got to his feet as well, but to Julian's suprise he didnt try to free his wrist of the whip, but instead wrapped his wrist tighter in it and grabbed it, holding on tight. In his other hand he held a dagger, and Julian could read his movements.

The fast angel pulled the whip hard, intending to pull Sonija to him and run her through with the dagger in his hand. Julian swung his scythe, intending to knock the angel's dagger out of his hand. The angel was quicker than Julian thought, and Julian's blade didnt hit the dagger as he intended, but instead hit the angels wrist, and cut his hand clean off. The hand fell to the gorund, the dagger still clasp in it's fingers. He angel let out a cry of pain, pulling the bloody stump to his chest.
"You b*****d!" the angel called out, glarring at Julian.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:45 pm
User Image
She was relieved beyond belief when she saw Julian get up. She was caught off guard when she felt the slight pull of the whip and then the slack. She looked down and saw the angels hand with the dagger. She grabs the dagger and grabs the angel from behind holding the dagger to his throat. "If you want to keep your head...I wouldn't move." She growled into his ear as her other hand searches his person for more concealed weapons.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image
Julian stood there for a moment, looking at the blade of his scythe which was now crimson with the blood of the angel. Julian knew he was no longer alligned with heaven and was a fallen angel, but he had never forseen himself attacking another angel and causing such damage! At the least he was appauled with the fact that the blood of his former comrads was on his scythe now, and on his hands as well, figuratively. The fast angel growled at Julian, not caring about the demon who held him fast. "Your a traitor to your kind, you know that? Your no better then those spiteful demons yourself!" the angel yelled at Julian, spitting at him when he was finished speaking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image
"You aren't like those demons Julian....don't listen to him...You were protecting yourself. Its self defense." She says to Julian trying to comfort him. "He's wrong...please..." She whispers in his mind carefully...trying to give him more comfort..but now sure if she was helping...or hurting.

"You need to shut up! He isn't like those demons....nothing like them.." She snaps at the fast angel wanting more than anything to slit his throat. By accident she realized the dagger was tighter against his throat where a thin line of blood was now beginning to show. She could feel herself slipping...

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image
Julian heard Sonija, both with his ears and with his mind, but her words didnt really set in like they should of. The angel's words though, they cut him like knives, tearing through his soul. Julian thrust his scythe out at the angel's neck, but instead of cutting him, the very tip of Julian's scythe touched Sonija's blade, and Julian tried to carry pull it away from the angel's neck. Dont... Julian thought, his words weak and defeated.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff