Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter tried not to cry but the thought of Seth not being with him had pretty big impact on Ritter. Savannah probably didn't see what happened in the van since she was sleeping. HE sank deep into Savannah's hug, damping her shoulder with tears. He pulled away wiping his tears. He smiled faintly seeing that Savannah was talking to Krysta.
"Gomen. I didn't know you were talking to shomeone. Ritter jusht needed to cry. 'Tiz all. Uselessh crying from time to time clearsh the thought, ne? Ritter will jusht go to get shome fresh air. Thank you Vanne."
Ritter kissed Savannah on the cheek and dash to the elevator. Ritter didn't like to dump his troubles on people. The world had enough troubles as it is. Ritter's didn't matter. He would just learn to cope.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:04 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah wiped the tears from his cheeks as he pulled away from her. "Crying is never useless Rit. Remember that.." She gave him a small smile, then he ran off down the hall.

She frowned and ran after him. "Ritter! Wait.." She caught him by his arm and pulled him back from the elevator a little. "What's wrong. Vanne wants to help, but she can't do that unless she knows what's wrong.." She rubbed his arm trying to calm him down a little.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:06 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker pulled himself up beside her.
"Well, thanks. I accept your apology too."
He got up and walked over to a bench.
He grabbed his towel and started to dry off some.
Taking out his new box-cutter he cut over his healing wounds and then took some powdered substance and sprinkled it into the cuts.
He kept rubbing it into his arms more and then took a rag and wiped the blood off.
"I'll be a little better tomorrow.", he murmured.
After wiping the blood away he went and sat down next to her again.
Only a little blood was still oozing.
"Maybe one day this little posse will depart and live in peace. Or you guys could live together. Like one, big, happy family. It makes no difference to me. I'll probably end up back in jail. Maybe for good next time."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter wanted to tug away from her grip but didn't want to at the same time. He looked down at his shoes.
"Black Ritter ruinsh everything."
He had said it like it was his brother bullying him. But it wasn't. It was himself. He looked up at Savannah, sniffling.
"Ritter jusht wanted to be happy, and he wash. With you and the gang... and eshpecially Sheth. Ritter though he wash an asshhole with gorgeoush handsh at first but when I shaw him help you out with the numbersh, Ritter shaw him in a different way. He wash different then what Ritter expected, he wash caring. When I went to therapy, Ritter got to shee him completely naked. Nothing covering hish mind. The most wonderful thing about a human being ish their mind and soul. I wanted them to shtop. It wash horrible. But Sheth went through it. He wash shtrong and could take anything. He wash like a shuperhero. And he care for Ritter. And Ritter liked him, alot. But Black Ritter ruined it all. He hash no feelingsh what sho ever. He hurt Sheth. Physhical and Emotionally. He destroyed my happiness with Sheth. All because of hish damn addictionsh. I hate him."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

Jake had felt he should say nothing while they drove along. He had eaten the sandwich at a leisurely pace taking his time. As the fight broke out he was half aware of what was happening watching as if he wasnt really there. He almost expected to open his eyes and find the straight jacket still on him. He was around new people and Max was slowly trying to worm his way to the surface. Jake spent most of the trip with his lip in his mouth as he struggled against him fighting. When they pulled up into the hotel he was the last to get out and made sure that nobody paid attention to him, it wasnt like anybody would or even should care for him. He would eventually be abandoned as the rest of them figured that out. He took the key and walked into whatever room it was they gave him. He went into the bathroom as soon as he shut the door and slid the wire into his skin again to drive Max back down. With a disgusted sigh he threw down the needle. "...Max...I wont let you up so go away."
"You cant contain me, let me out." "They'll kill us in our sleep anyway, we dont deserve to live." "It is logical that they will turn, after all it would lighten their load." "But they're my friends..." "Nobody is your friend and that Kairi, didnt you see how she snuggled against the other guy? She dont love you." "Pain is the only release." Jake without hesitating took out the wire again and dragged it over his skin drawing blood. He didnt want to harm himself again but it quieted the voices. He sat on the bed with a sigh, he would defiantly have to get a razor when he had the chance. He laid down and let his tears silently fall as he let his thoughts go to his own self-loathing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson grinned, glad they had put that behind themselves and were able to make up. She watched him as he cut himself again and sprinkled a white substance onto his wrists. She shook her head, her mom used to do that too. "It'd be better if you tried to get yourself off of it. I know it's your way to keep yourself sane but you can get addicted to the pills, whether you take them as pills or not, and that could be worse than being insane."She said, resting her head on her knee's. He mother ended up getting addicted to the pills, not the cutting, and that had added fuel to the fire before she had committed the accident that made her hate Emily more than she did. She glanced at him when he sat down next to her and she ran her finger over the blood that still dripped a little from him wrist, licking it off her finger. She could taste the medication in it but she wouldn't get high off of it. "I'm going to tell you that I don't like that you do that."She said, pointing to his wrists. "Only because my mom used to do that same thing."It wasn't exactly going to bring back happy memories for her every time she saw him high or cutting his wrists. She thought about it, living together with everyone. She didn't think it would work. "That's all ive ever really wanted from everyone. To be a big happy family who understood one another. It just wont work though."She admitted, scratching at her arm, not minding the slight soreness from cutting herself earlier. "We'll end up splitting up. Ritter & Seth, Jake and Kairi, they both really like eachother. I don't know Savvy that well either and I know you don't want to be stuck with us. Even if they don't leave. I might. I won't live alone but I can act sane enough to get myself a job and my own place. Maybe go to college."She muttered, glancing at him. "Eventually I won't be here but I don't think i'll be to missed."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Decker tilted his head back.
"My dad thinks I killed my mom... he hated me when I first started crying. Before I could even open my eyes. I thought trying to get a doctor's degree would make him happy. I got my GED in jail and got a medical degree online. I went to go get my certificate and he spit on it. He said it was false. I wasn't a real doctor... He barely let me stay with him... and now he forced me to do this. I regretted it at first... but you guys are easy to get attached to, I must admit."
He gave her a smile.
He picked her arm up and looked at her cuts.
"What I do bothers you... but you're one step away from it.", he murmured.
He gently massaged her arm muscles.
Relaxing and rubbing her muscles.
"I went to chiropractic school. I passed. And this is what I do. Releasing peoples jarred muscles. Learning turn-on spots, turn-off spots, pressure points, and more.", he murmured.
After finishing with her arm he let it go.
"That should stop the pain in your arm."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Savannah pulled him into another hug. "I packed some money. How about we go back to my room and order some cake from room service..How does that sound?" She smiled at him.

Chocolate always helped her feels better. Well. Not always. But most of the time.. Sometimes.. [haha..] She wiped the tears off of his cheeks again and started to gently lead him away from the elevator door, not really wanting to be near the tiny moving room.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson blinked "Decker, you don't have to tell me but did your mom die giving birth to you?"She asked softly, she didn't want to pry but she had a feeling that if that's what it was, his mother would have been proud of him for doing his best, actually being able to be a doctor, and graduating. "Not to be mean, but your dad sounds like a real d**k."She said, sticking her tongue out. "He was the one that had taken care of us since we got in but im glad ive never met him. I would have probably punched him like Seth did."She muttered chuckling "Yeah, see. We're actually really cool people."She said, grinning at him before looking at her wrist, frowning. "I know, and i've tried to stop but i've cut myself since I was around 6. I would never take drugs though, they don't even help."She rubbed at a scar on her hip with her free hand and sighed. "The pains helps with the voices and the hallucinations. Plus, i've grown to really like the pain."She said, blinking as he massaged her arm, making her let out a sigh of contentment. It felt good really. "Your really smart aren't you..You've got a degree to be a doctor and your a chiropractor. I would damn proud of you if I was your dad."She said, moving her fingers and her arm when she was done. It had stopped the pain, and it made her smile."Thank you, really. That helps."She said, looking at her wrist. He was right about her being a step away from doing exactly what he did, but she wasn't going to be her mother. "If I ever try to do drugs like you do. I want you to hit me. Hard. I don't want to turn into my mom, she was nice before she tarted doing drugs and being high can make you do ridiculous things. Like say people are gorgeous."She teased, sticking her tongue out at him. She remembered but he was high so she thought he had lied about it.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:28 pm

When she asked about his mom, he simply nodded and tilted his head back.
Decker laughed at her other comments.
"This may disappoint you a bit, but I was totally sane when I said that. And you are. Very gorgeous. And the pain thing? Yeah. I get of on biting. I've never known why. And I don't care if he's proud of me or not. I'm proud of myself. I've raped someone and I've still managed to get a great job."
He leaned back onto the ground.
"I do have some ambitious dreams... not that I'll ever get to fill them, but I still have them and I still dream about that future.", he whispered.
He started to hum another song and tears came to his eyes a little.
"And yes, I'm one of those people who cry during sad songs and movies.", he laughed slightly, shaking his head.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image
Jake sat up feeling a bit confused by all the emotions that were being sent to him from all the voices. He was finally free of that wretched asylum but what was left for him out here? Max had him doubting he even should be outside at all. He hated himself more than anything as Max mentally beat him down. Jake bit into his lip hard and drew yet more blood, then remembering he was outside and away from Jacky he bit into his knuckle hard enough to draw a bit of blood. Even though they would get rid of him soon enough he didnt want to bother them since they had their own problem. He wanted a razor so badly since that was the only thing that really silenced the voices. The needle he had just wouldnt do as it was more for stabbing them cutting. Jake's eye twitched and his body relaxed abruptly.

Standing he chuckled and looked around. "About time I got out of that wretched body. The moron thinks he can contain me long enough." Max sighed and opened the door with a smile on his face. He hid the cuts well enough to go without notice. Breathing deep he wondered what he could do now that he had the body. He knew the others would abandon him and Jake so maybe it was time for them both to just leave. this whole family idea frankly disgusted him. Jake wasnt good enough for a family, just like his own had left him to rot. He grinned as he figured he would go Jake's house and showed Jake just how much he cared about him by killing his former family.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter let himself be lead by Savannah to her room. He had his head hung down. Seth was truly not meant to be with. Ritter only hurt people are him. And Savannah, the time will only come so fast. He was an animal and he knew it. That's why liked to be petted. He liked bein hit like he was nothing. Because he was. Well in Ritter's mind anyway. Seth was so strong to put up with therapy like that and Black Ritter of all people was the one to break him down.
He stopped crying, now just in an emo stage.
F*ck it. Ritter liked Seth too much now to let him slip by any longer. If Black Ritter dare to touch Seth in harmful aay ever again he will find a punishment for him. He waney sure what at the moment but he knew Black Ritter's weakness. And he will used it if he need to.

"It'sh okay, Vanne. Ritter hash to take charge of Ritter'sh body. I will overcome him. And Sheth will be mine. Even if it kills me to punish Black Ritter."
He let himself loose from Savannah and walked to his room. Opening the door, he found Seth fixing the bracelet. That was the sign he needed. In rush, Ritter walked up to Seth and kissed him passionately. In a hoarse whipser, Ritter spoke to Seth, their faces with centimeters of each other. His eyes piercing Seth's.
"Ritter will not let you shlip by me. You're too wonderful to give up. You. Not your handsh. I'll do what I have to do to leave Black Ritter out thish but Ritter needs to know if not get too angry if he getsh out. Hish only purpose ish to make Ritter'sh life. And if you let him come between ush it will only make him shtronger. Plaeshe Shay you will help Ritter defeat him. Pleashe..... "
He looked looked deep inside Seth's eyes hoping the that he the same feeling. Nothing can come through true love. And if Seth wasn't will to fight along side with him then the was no use for his feelings for him. Though it will be hard to forget them.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:12 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth looked into his eyes and held him closer.
"I'll help you. I swear."
He pressed his forehead against Ritter's.
He kissed Ritter and held him tighter.
"Whatever you need, whenever you need it, I'll be here.", he whispered.
Seth held the bracelet up.
He had turned it into a necklace cause he couldn't fix it and smiled.
He took Ritter's hand and put it over his heart.
"I want to be yours..."

◕ω◕
Tis' writer's block.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Savannah had taken Krysta's hand and pulled her behind her, following Ritter back to his room. She smiled, seeing them make up. She looked up at Krysta, got up on her tippy toes since the girl was a head taller than her, and whispered, "I think this calls for some cake. How about you?"

She pulled back, looking at Krysta and still smiling.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:41 pm
((Sorry guys I'm on an old computer so I am not going to bother with my setup.))

Kairi

Kairi helped drag the bags upstairs and watched Jake disappear as she lugged her bag onto the couch by the window. she'd let he other girls have the beds. She wasn't particularly thrilled by hotels nor was she sure what was wrong with jake. He had acted wierd ever since she had gotten fed up with everyone.

She watched as everyone else went and she waited for Jake to come over to their room. She had been expeting him to atleast talk to her. she looked down and twiddled her fingers nervous before she heard the door to the bedroom shut and she got up, and just as she stepped out of the door she ran into Jake, or atleast who she thought was Jake.

"Hey you!" she said with a smiled grabbing his shirt and pulling him into the bedroom. She looked stern now. He was really not acting him. "What's wrong? Jake what did I do? I'm sorry."

She was kinda getting upset and she forced back the tears. He was the one who had talked her into this trip and got her to talk. Now she was beginning to wonder if she should have stayed instead. She imagined that therapy would have been better than this.

"Whatever I did, I'm sorry."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games