Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Enslaved ~ ALL ROLES ARE TAKEN SORRY! ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:38 am
"im not silly. YOUR SILLY" i smile and giggle a bit at him. i yawn and strech out my arms which makes my clothes a bit more revealing.. i rubs my eyes and smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:40 am
Damien smiles and gently kisses her neck and gently kiss across her chest teasing her for her nearly showing breasts  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 am
i moan in enjoyment and i smile "is there anything my master wishes for me to do?" i gently kiss his cheek and he starts kissing my chest... i moan in pleasure  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:48 am
Damien smiles and gently kisses her neck and slips the covers over him and pulls off her shirt and kisses her lips passionately pulling her body closer to his  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:02 am
i smile and wrap my arms around him... our bodies get closer and closer  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 am
"Now what?" i tease lightly and kiss you  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:10 am
"what ever you wish master" i smile and then some "stuff" happens and ~after a while~ we are both exhausted a bit and i kiss you  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:37 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Felix heard her quiet moans, and smiled at her response. He moved his lips back to hers, kissing her deeply and passionately. Then, his hands moved from around her towards her shirt, slowly pulling it up from above her, continuing to kiss her.

Devi kissed him holding him to her as her shirt came off her"master..bite me again..please...it feels so good" she moaned biting his lip gently.

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:41 pm
Felix kissed her back deeply and passionately, smiling lightly as he pulled her shirt off and threw it across the room. He heard her and smirked slightly, glad that she found pleasure in his bites. He heard her moans and felt her biting his lip."As you wish it..." He said softly to her, moving his lips down from hers, to her cheek, her jaw, then down to her neck, kissing it. Soon his hands reached down to her legs, pulling her closer, snaking one hand on her thigh, rubbing it, then one went down to her butt. But soon, he beared his fangs and bite into her, sucking her blood again, her delicious blood. He pulled one hand back up and slowly took off his shirt, for her to see his chest and stomach.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:40 pm
Devi gasped moaning again her hands running along his chest gently her nails grazing his skin."O master yes, your bite is intoxicating" she moaned her nails digging into his chest as she pressed her body against him.

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 pm
Felix continued to suck and bite into her neck for a few minutes before he let go and kissed her neck, gently and deeply. Slowly snaking his hands to her bra, ready to undoing her bra strap."I'm glad you think so my sweet slave..." He said softly and moaned himself when she pressed herself into him, feeling her nails dig into his skin of his chest. When his hands reached her bra strap, he quickly took it off and threw it across the room, like her shirt. Once that was done, he started to move his hands back around her waist and kiss her lips.

((Shall we move to PMs?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 am
I smile and gently bie your neck not enough to peetrate your skin"shhhhh dont be outta breath already" i tease  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 pm
I smile and blush a but. "haha, okay master.'' i say in a bit of embrassment but i laugh it off and kiss him deeply and passionatly and when he bites my neck and tense up a bit and get nervous i begin to sweat which makes my blood rushing and rich  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:30 pm
Furrie Princess Nala
Rina Reached out her hand. "Untill we get to my brothers place it is best you stay close to me." She said as she started walking to where her brother lived. "By the way we should get you a good meal on the way to where we will be living." She said as they walked to her and her brothers place. " Do you have any food that you would like to try?" She said knowing her brother had his friend but she wanted it to be a surprise.

((I'm so sorry Furrie i've been busy forgive me i'll try to reply faster now))
Jared looked at rina then took her hand "Alright...and i really like cheese burger's" he said almost hopping up and down knowing he might get a cheese burger  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 am
"Ok theres a place on the way to my home that makes them. We can grab one for you to eat on the way." She said as she put a collar around his kneck fighting back the urge to bite him. "Sorry about the collar but, it is needed to make sure no one tryes to take a bite out of you other then me." She said with a laugh that showed She was mostly joking She wanted to bite him but, She knew what it would mean and she wanted to make sure he was the right one first. "If i may ask what has your life been like up to this point?" She asked as they walked down the street at night.

((Thank you i was starting to think the rp was going to become a 1x1 since hardly anyone has been post but the other two.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff