Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:25 am
Kou reached out and took Minako's hand, clasping it tightly for just a moment before relaxing his grip. "I'm glad that you're safe." He told her, favoring her with a smile of relief. "If you're still up to it, we can go to my place."

He really wasn't sure what had just happened or if what he'd seen was true. Until he was sure, he was going to just pretend that he'd been seeing things. That was probably a better choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:12 pm
"Of course, I won't let some monster attack ruin our date." She responded as a defiant look formed on her face. She had been waiting all day to meet Kou, and her day was going fine, except for that morning, until that youma appeared. So she couldn't just let it end like that. She then looked towards Kou as a curious expression formed on her face.

"So what are we going to do once we get to your place?" She asked, as she thought of stuff to do. They could always go and pick up a movie, or rent a game if he had a game system.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

RinSakura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:18 pm
Sorano stood for several seconds, watching those who were fighting the monster.
((Who's fighting this monster? Venus and Kou killed the one near them, and the second one is by the arcade...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:38 pm
((There were three youma running around. One was at the mall (now vanished), the second at the arcade, and the third is near the park.))

Kou suddenly had a surpised look on his face. He hadn't thought that far ahead, apparently. "Umm...I guess we can stop and grab a movie if you want." He replied agreeably, walking with her to the bus stop. "There's a place just down the street from my apartment." He looked over at her again, still getting that feeling of deja vu.

"I'll let you pick something." He told her as the bus arrived. He held her hand until they got onto the bus but found only standing room. Naturally, this left him pressed up against her. "At least it's cozy." He murmured into her ear, one arm around her waist.  

lightsenshi

RinSakura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:07 pm
((Alright, I guess it's the police who fighting. Thanks!))
As she stood, Sorano felt very strange. She wanted to help fight the creature, despite the fact that is was a completely idiotic idea. Something tugged at her inside, and it bothered her. At least the police seemed to have the creature under control. They had pinned it against the slide, and were shooting heavily.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:13 pm
Minako nodded, before closing her eyes and leaning against him. Besides all the people being around it was like Kou said it was cozy. She then opened her eyes, as an idea popped into her head. She could always question him, as if she was watching the fight earlier. If her acting was good enough, she would be able to convince him she was watching the fight the whole time.

"Kou, what do you think of Sailor Venus?" She questioned, as a curious look formed on her face.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:47 pm
((Usagi keeps dissapearing so the youma at the arcade is just there...I can't do anything without Usagi adn since I don't have permission to RP her, we're just waiting))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:49 pm
((oh, I'm also working on a group piccy, fyi))  

Darkness Cake

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:07 pm
Kou remained quiet and didn't immediately answer Minako's question. "I'm sure that she's good people." He finally said, his expression obvious that he didn't really want to talk about it. The bus started and stopped several times before they got to their destination and mentally sighing in relief as the bus reached their stop. He'd had a handbag in his back for the past several minutes or so.

"This is our stop." He smiled to her, hoping that he'd answered her question the way she wanted. Kou managed to get off the bus while Minako remained close at hand. "The video store is right over there." He nodded toward a red and yellow building. "How about you pick something and surprise me?" He suggested, having reverted to holding her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:48 pm
((Entrance time. Saturn never gets to have a cool entrance... The other Outers always hog it crying This is at... the park...))

The voice came seemingly from nowhere, it was soft and gentle, but strangely cold and dispassionate about the entire fact that it was calling an attack that could kill nearly anything in it's path. "Death Reborn... Revolution!" Multiple ribbon-like beams of destructive energy struck at the youma, if one traced their length back to the source, they would see a not-impressive looking, frail, dark haired girl in a purple seifuku, holding a very impressive looking scythe formed like the symbol of the planet Saturn. She didn't look angry or frightened, or even sympathetic about the youma's predicament. It wasn't her job to pity the enemy, just to kill them before they hurt any innocents.

((Dark, creepy little Saturn... my friends always considered her the closest to ever becoming an evil soldier. She's the only one with seemingly utter detatchment to life when fully awakened.))  

Syndrama

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:17 pm
((*polite golf clapping* That's two down and one to go.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:32 am
lightsenshi
((*polite golf clapping* That's two down and one to go.))

((Dude, she killed a youma without another Outer showing up to help?! 0.0 *L*))  

Syndrama

RinSakura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:22 am
~Alechsa~
The voice came seemingly from nowhere, it was soft and gentle, but strangely cold and dispassionate about the entire fact that it was calling an attack that could kill nearly anything in it's path. "Death Reborn... Revolution!" Multiple ribbon-like beams of destructive energy struck at the youma, if one traced their length back to the source, they would see a not-impressive looking, frail, dark haired girl in a purple seifuku, holding a very impressive looking scythe formed like the symbol of the planet Saturn. She didn't look angry or frightened, or even sympathetic about the youma's predicament. It wasn't her job to pity the enemy, just to kill them before they hurt any innocents.

Sorano jumped upon seeing the small girl. She was even more shocked to see her completely destroy the monster with a single attack. Who is she?! the young woman thought in amazement. Could she be... one of the Sailor Senshi? Sorano had heard of the famous warriors, as far away as she had been living. She had hoped to see them one day, even if just for a moment...
The girl's clothes and scythe, however, seemed strangely familiar to Sorano. Why did she think she had seen them before? She stood, watching the girl who had appeared so suddenly. Did she know her from somewhere...?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:11 pm
((hey light? Can you do me a favor and PM me the character sheets of everyone [at least their appearance info] for the picture))  

Darkness Cake

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:24 pm
((No one has gotten back to me with ideas on how knight powers should be activated and work. Also, should we have a seperate thread for OOC?))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff