Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana walked to the check-out, and bought pretty much everything Alice had tried on. She gave the money to the cashier, before grabbing the four bags, and walking towards the door. "Okay, Alice. My house isn't far from here, so let's go home." She said, smiling and grabbing ahold of Alice's hand.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:59 pm
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Alice smiled sleepily and held onto Nana's hand. She rubbed her eyes with her free hand and looked around at all the cars racing by. Her eyes would follow them as they flew by and once it was to far away to see she would start watching the next one. It was almost hypnotizing to the young girl.

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio spread her wings again, very much tempted to shoot into the air. Curse her stupid rag clothes. 'Wait... Why do I care again? I'm his pet. He could do much worse to me." She thought, and shot into the air again, giggling. She turned head over heals, tucking her wings in so for a nervous-making second, she was free-falling. Then, she snapped her winsg out, and they caught her fall. A torrent of giggles escaped her, and she shot up into the air again. When she got close to the ceiling, she tucked in her red and cream wings, causing her to fall. Covering herself as best she could, she plumeted downward, until her wings caught her again, setting her down carefully on the ground. Her hair was blown around ehr face, and she couldn't stop giggling. "Haha, have a fun time trying to find a shirt for me. It'll be hard with my new wings!" She exclaimed happily and twisted, popping her back. It felt good to do that. Her face was a bright red as she rubbed the back of her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana held onto Alice's hand as she walked quickly down the street, and turned right. She seemed to quiken her pace. This wasn't exactly the bet neighborhood for girls, even in the daylight. She literally started running near the end of the street, and turned the corner again. A nicer looking neighborhood layed infront of her, and she began to slow her pacea s she headed towards a cream colored two-story building. How did she afford? At times, Nana had no idea.

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista grinned happily and though he still had red in his cheeks he wasnt that bad about it. "I see you like your new home then, thats good because I like the idea of having somebody with wings around here. And the shirt..." He liked the shirt....too much perhaps but still, he was a man after all. "Well just find a tailor who can make enough room for your wings and keep you from err...being revealed..." He flushed again and clapped his hands and tried to change the subject. "So is there anything in particular that you ladies like to eat?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:16 pm
User ImageSusi was amazed and was just looking around more than paying attention. When he asked them if they wanted something to eat she shook her head no. She wasn't hungry, they had fed her at the strange place they were in.
"I...I w..ould l-like to look ar-around..." Susi managed to say. Her speech wasn't that great, and she was still getting used to it.

Kiatala

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:17 pm
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Alice had to run to keep up with Nana when she began walking faster. After they turned the corner Alice bent over and was breathing heavily. Being in a cage 24/7 didn't exactly help promote physical strength in Alice. She straightened up and held onto Nana's hand again. She looked at the house they were going to in wonder. 'I-is this yourss Nana...?'

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image
Oddly, What Tsubasa said calmed him down extremely. He was about to walk when Yuki clung to his leg. "I want to, but Yuki has my leg." Vince got down and lifted Yuki up, like a kitten, and carried her in his arms. "Your light Yuki." Because his arms where full, Vince nudged Yuki's head with his. "Yuki, we going inside Tsubasa's place, wake up." Vince carries Yuki to Tsubasa's house. "Yuki, you so lazy."

Ryonara

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

"Indeed," she answered. It was hard to tell which question or... Statement she had tried to answer. Only obviously, Shi was the type to easily get use to her surroundings. If she had to, she'd get use to wearing what she wore, and still flying and doing sumersaults. Someone once told her she lived for the heck of it. Toshio blinked twice, and then cocked her head to the side, her golden hair falling to the side with it. Her wide blue eyes were confused. Uh.... What? Who said that? When? Augh, I can't remember!" She thought, then blinked again. "Just thirsty."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

Drake curled up in her cage, her eyes still flaring with rage but her body weakened from violently thrashing about, as well as the lack of food. Then her eyes travelled to a slot in her cage where a plate with cold bacon and eggs sat. Her pupils narrowed to slits as she gobbled the bacon up as if it were nothing, then snorted at the eggs and threw them across the room, aiming for a door she could barely glimpse at. She chomped on the plate as if she were teething.  

Dragonora_Ceohini

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista heard Susi speak and he turned to her to see that her expression was one more of awe. But he figured the time she was in the cage she hadnt really seen much of the upper lifestyle yet. He reached out a bit hesitant and gently rubbed her ears with a slight smile on his face. Her fur was soft under his fingers. "Sure Susi, you both now belong to my home so you may both wander around freely. Few rules is dont break anything and dont run...please dont run..." He said the last one with a slight shift in his voice tone, not so much on his face but his tone said something else. He removed his hand from her ears, though he would have liked to pet her some more. "Well alright Shi, let me show you where the kitchen is. You can have almost anything there, though I advise no alcohol. We will have a small party later if you want. More to celebrate your arrival. It has been dreadfully empty around here."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana opened the door to the cream house, and set down Alice's bag next to the door. "Sorry for running. That isn;t the best neighborhood." she said, flicking on the light to the kicthen, which was to their left. She turned, and looked down the hall where some stairs were. Yelling in a loud voice, she called, "Kana! I'm home!~" Soon, a door slamming and footsteps came from the floor above them. Nana went back into the kitchen, and began taking out some sandwhiches from the fridge.
A small girl appeared at the top of the stairs, and jumped down them two at a time. A huge grin played on her face as she saw Ailce standing there. "OH! Oh, Nana, is she going to stay with us and be my new friend and keep me from being lonely?" asked the little girl, Kana, as she stood in the doorway to the kitchen. She was boucning with joy.

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:42 pm
Susi tensened up some when he began to pet her, but she gradually relaxed. She wasn't used to the feeling of being pet, but when he gave the okay to look around she nodded lightly.
"T-thank you." Susi said softly and walked in the other direction looking around very curiously at everything.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff