Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Power to the Plush People! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:23 pm
Serena spotted the girl. "Hey! There she is!!" she said, and hurried.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:43 pm
Salim blinked, now running with Serena on his own. Maybe she was right, but where to find a new hat in this world??
"Hey!!"

aeris192
Crew

Vash the StampedESS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:33 pm
Name: Vash

Plush Species: undetermined

Weapon:Very very big guns.

Ability: The ability to move very fast, and

Weakness: naiveness, easily decepted.

Description:Red trench with two big guns concealed underneath. One BloodRed, and the other the Blackest Black. Also, obnoxiously blondish hair that poins sideways, and black pants with hardy boots.

storyline: Storyline: Vash was never a social person. She grew up enshrouded in her own loneliness, so she trained to pass the time. She trained, and trained and trained, but she never knew why. She lived out a life of solitude in a distant world, untill a deamon visited her in the form of a false prophet. It told her that it was time to fullfill her destiny, that she must go and destroy the world for it was due time for the world to end. Confused with such instructions, Vash set off anyways, but she was unsure of her next action. She met up with several unsavory characters, and thus began her downwards spiral to corruption and wickedness. But, at the core of her being, Vash remained the same, a pure and goodly person. But, being buried in lies and deceptions, she carried on with her mission to destroy the world...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:07 pm
*currently in the distance*

"o.o? whats this? where am I!?"

-looks about in bewilderment; all memories of how she got here were gone from her head.-

"hmm..everythings...plush?"  

Vash the StampedESS

metal_misfit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:55 pm
*knowing the avoidance of a confrontation would be futile, Malevolence turned around.*

"Hey, umm, sorry about that. I'm just a little off right now. Where are we by the way?..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:10 pm
Serena shrugged her plush shoulders. "No clue." she said, plainly. "Come on!" She grabbed the girl's hand. "You need to meet someone!" she started to lead them all away.  

Vampyre Neko Serena

metal_misfit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:17 pm
"agk! what?!" "whooa, slow down!"

So malevolence was bounced along, being led on by Serena; Thinking 'well this was not what i expected"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:32 am
((where was i for so long? gonk ))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:29 pm
Jasae Bushae
((where was i for so long? gonk ))

((no idea!))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:53 pm
(Can you just pop up infront of me? You can control her for a while... You know her well enough... I think. You don't have to if you don't want to. But it might take me weeks to get on another computer again... Sorry. *bows* sweatdrop )  

Vampyre Neko Serena

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:05 pm
jasae looked around now that he gave up on chasing starjian and went to join the others
"where did everybody go off to?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:33 pm
Serena held up her hand that was holding the other girls. "I found recruits!!!" She was happy and hyper. Her mood just kept changing!  

Vampyre Neko Serena

metal_misfit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:20 pm
what! recruits! to what?!

thinks to self "the last thing I came here for was to be drafted into some silly cause of little meaning!" "but i'll just play along.. for now..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:18 am
"yay!" jasae cheered as he jumped up imediently "alright then whos who?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:53 am
Serena looked at the other girls. "Um... Who are you?" sweatdrop  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>