Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
indenky [K]inkaku
The Smoke----------------
Chunin and proud shinobi of Amegakure

Sindenky arrived at the village gates right behind Draco. He had been thinking about that string of fire release techniques he knew. He did one more series of seals and used Katon: San (Fire Release: Three) he felt chakra in both of his hands. He head building up in his fingers.
[1/6]

Sindenky then felt pain in his hands, "********." he said shaking his fingers. This version was different. He grinned a bit and thought about what he had read again. He did the seals again and extended his hands feeling the chakra flow.
[2/6]

Sindenky felt the chakra building up in his fingers, and the tips of his fingers getting hotter. He strained, controlling his chakra and cursed again when the jutsu broke.
[3/6]

He scratched the side of his noes looking at his hand. Sindenky then clapped his together. He then took in a deep breath and thought. The jutsu could not be that hard. He had done the other versions with no problem.
[4/6]

He build up his chakra, flowing in between his hands. After a few moments he speed through the seals, "Fire release: three!." he said feeling the chakra burning up in his hands.
[5/6]

Sindenky knew he had it when he felt the heat holding on the tips of his fingers with no problem. He released the jutsu and moved on. Sindenky was waiting for his Kage.
[6/6]

"This Smoke will not cause my death alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:34 pm
Kyo landed gracefully next to Draco. He was starting to get the hang of his wings."So, where are we headed?"
((I dunno, do you want to be attacked? then head to the mizukage's palace. and risk fighting the hokage. or don't and head somewhere like the academy or the ramen shop...they do have a ramen shop, right?))  

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:39 pm
[[academy's destroyed thanks to yours truly. best place to go is genjutsu training grounds as there are several ninja there]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
Future Water Sage

((Yeah, I'd rather not fight some one that freaking strong xp ))

"Well since we aren't supposed to attack anybody, we could go down to the beach and wait for the Amekage there."

((Hopefully the water's not too blody to swim in xD))

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 pm
"Okay!"Kyo wanted to go somewhere to relax after the chuunin exams."Maybe there will be a nice Kuniochi there."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
Future Water Sage

"We can only hope." He said grinning. "Well Sin, lets head off to the beach. Maybe we can learn a few jutsu's while we're there." Draco then made his way into the mist.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:19 pm
"Indeed."Kyo followed behind Draco."I hope you know the way. This is only my second mission. Don't know my way around these places yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:22 pm
Katsuro arrived at the gates again as the mess was still here. His Chakra level was kept high to see if any would dare approach him. He kept on walking further into the village as he did not engage yet. If any would attack him, he will fight back for self defense, even if it is the Mist Kage himself. He decided that he will look around and see what 'fun' had arrived here.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:38 pm
Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

Alicia appeared from the mist as she looked around. "I wonder where they went to." She said as she thought for a second. "Im guessing they are somewhere that they wont have to fight." She said as she started to walk to the beach.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image
indenky [K]inkaku
The Smoke----------------
Chunin and proud shinobi of Amegakure

Sindenky made his way to the beach.

"This Smoke will not cause my death alone."  

Sindenky

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:22 pm
aro carried giro out the village and ran at ligthing speed tords a village.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:54 pm
aro entered the village of mist  

Aro97

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:57 pm
User ImageGiro slowly made his way into Mist, tired from the long journey from cloud. Then he decided to head to the Mizukage's building to get an update on what was happening. After that, he would return to the Ookami base to learn some things about his bloodline.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:41 pm
Yun's pelican flies off towards the Grass with his request for reinforcements.  

Cain the Blade

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:52 am
Rhulain takes point at the gates, he begins to set up traps to cach any oposing shibobi entering the village, he hid in a near by tree, waiting for any nin to aproach. he created a clone to report to Zarud.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff