Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:11 pm
"And despite the fact that you have the sharingan, you have greater weapon skills than a lot in this village. Besides, did you know that the Hidden Mist Swordstyle was created to combat the abilties of the sharingan?" he asked curiously  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:29 pm
(OOC: You mean "don't have the sharingan", right?)

"I'm only on the first stage of one style," Kageko's argued dejectedly, "Besides, it might be okay to not have the sharingan, but I should at least be able to use fire jutsus." She had seen herself as lesser than the actual Uchihas for such a long time that it was going to take a lot of effort to even budge her thoughts on the matter. "Fire jutsus have nothing to do with the kekkei genkai so there's no reason for me to not be able to do them," Kageko finished.

(OOC: Wait, the Hidden Mist Swordstyle does? Are you talking about the "moving so fast that the user's muscles rip" thing? By the way, I'm really sorry if my characters emo-mode is kind of annoying sweatdrop . However, I really am not going to make it easy for her to accept the fact that she's on equal footing with the other Uchihas because it's a semi-integral part of her personality sweatdrop .)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:51 pm
(I do lol, my bad)

"You're young yet, and you haven't had the proper training. You'd be surprised what we'll be able to mold you into," Vegeta told her in an attempt to convince her. But he knew that he wouldn't be able to...not really. But soon...she'll be able to truly be a formidable foe.

(Yes...the 8th stage does. And it's not annoying, it's your rpc, I'm just reacting to it. Makes more interesting and dramatic. So no you're not annoying ^_^)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:25 pm
(OOC: Whew, thank goodness. Also, I know you already told me that I don't need to but still, sorry for the late reply sweatdrop .)

Kageko simply remained quiet. She really didn't believe a word that was said, but at the same time didn't want to argue any further because it might not have been polite. Especially since Vegeta had trained her. Oh, that and the fact that they were right in front of the hokage's office, which wasn't exactly the best place for this type of conversation to take place.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:35 pm
The monkey sighed, dropping the subject since he wasn't getting anywhere. "Maybe Zane will beat it into you," he pouted as he crossed his arms defiantly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:50 pm
Kageko thought regretfully to herself as she stayed silent. She didn't even bother to wonder if she would really get beaten or if it was just a figure of speech. Well, she did manage to thing, but that was about it.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:08 am
User ImageGiro arrived at the Hokage's office and looked up at the building as the sun's light reflected off the walls. Giro slowly entered the building and saw someone was already in the room with the Hokage and people waiting outside. So he decided to sit down on a bench near the door and wait, his hood covering his face. He pulled out candy and began to fiddle around with it as he waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:16 am
[[I want to see Zane! I remember he taught me my first few water jutsus, and told me to go looking for him if I ever needed to learn anymore.]]

WereWeasels

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 am
Dark-Ninja70
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a moment of letting everyone talk Hanzo finally said something. He looked at Luo.

"Luo can you show Daisuke what needs to be done? Also Hero its good to see you, what brings you here?"

He asked before seeing Auron and Tadashi walk in.

"It's nice to finally meet you Auron I've heard a bit about you from Tadashi."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Hero sighed "Nothing really im just really bored." hero sighed  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:52 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

After watching Tadashi and Ryuuki leave, Auron was curious on where they were going. Turning to Akira, Auron said, "Akira, I will leave you and the Hokage to discuss matters here. For now I will follow Tadashi and Ryuuki. Come get us when you need us". Auron then departed.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:32 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Auron left the door was open and Hanzo saw 3 people standing there, and another person on a bench.

"Uh, you can come in."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:51 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo walked up to the front door of the hokage's office, about to knock when he caught wind of the kage allowing entrance. He walked in and bowed slightly. "I am assuming your the new hokage. I am Haseo Shirogane" He said making a short bow before standing once more.

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:41 pm

"Nice to meet you Haseo."

Hanzo replied upon seeing him.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:01 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo nods. "I ask if there is anything that you need me to do. I just became chunin and the only sensei I had is clearly gone. I'm in the process of creating a new puppet as well" He said informing the kage of his current activities

Shruikan Tenshi

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:28 pm
Kageko was about to turn and apologize to the monkey when the door opened and the hokage's face came out, telling them that they could enter. She looked hastily over to Vincente, her eyes asking him to be the one to speak. She knew that it wasn't the right thing to do, but she still didn't want to draw attention to herself. Out of the corner of her eye, she also saw another academy student, Giro.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games