Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"I'm coming!" He said, catching up. He was moving at a fast pace. He pulled his hood up, if there was one thing he didn't want burned, it was his hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:42 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron arrived at the ruins and jumped onto a broken pillar, sitting down with his legs crossed. As soon an Vincente arrived, Auron said, "This is where we will train. So my eager student, tell me. What jutsu do you already know"?

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Hmm, well, just the basic." He said. "I never really had a chance to take a look at them, I was too busy fighting Jiro." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron shook his head, "Tsk tsk Vincente, even if I was gone for only five minutes, you should have at least learned something". Auron shrugged his shoulders saying, "Oh well though. No harm done, lets just make up for lost time. Now I know you are most likely eager to start with the fire training, but it is imperative we get your chakra control up to a basic level. Otherwise other jutsu become nearly impossible for you. Hmmmmmmm. Lets see now...what should you learn first....Ah! I know. You see this pillar I am standing on? I want you to run up the pillar without falling off. This requires chakra control in your feet. Focus the chakra at the bottom of your feet, the chakra will act as a sort of anchor against the side of the pillar. Soon you will be able to just stand there on the very side of the pillar. It is a very useful technique that even the most basic of shinobi know. Soon, it will become second nature to and sometimes you wouldn't even know you are using chakra for it. It would be like walking on the flat surface of the ground".

((Unless I am mistaken, this takes 5 attempts to learn unless your class, clan, or kekke genkai says otherwise))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Hah, this is going to be easy, first times always a charm!" He said, focusing chakra into his feet. He ran up the side, actually falling as soon as he took his first step. His fall was confusing but he stood back up and shrugged it off.[1/5] Vincente didn't know what he did wrong so he trid again, he was able to get three steps up before smashing back into the ground with a thud. He slipped down easy.[2/5] Vincente focused again, this time, able to get almost half way up, but his foot actually went through the pillar, his back smashed into the side of it, then he fell back on the ground. "What did I do wrong this time?"[3/5] Vincente focused once again, he was didn't have enough chakra for that though. He nearly reach the top and reached up to grabbed the edge. But he slipped before he got there and once again crashed into the side of the pillar, he slid all the way back down and grabbed the back of his head. "Ugh, this time for sure." He said, feeling a headache coming on.[4/5] Vincente focused chakra into his feet one more time. "Ok, I can do it this time for sure!" He sure, running up, he felt stuck to the side like actual ground. He made it to the top and grabbed the edge. He smirked. "Good enough?" He asked. "The slipping part wasn't my fault."[5/5]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:40 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron clapped. "Nice job kid. Time to learn something new. See that small lake over there? Walk on the water. Same thing applies to the pillar but you will soon see that it is a bit different from walking on a solid surface. You must constantly change the chakra flow in your feet to match the ever changing flow of the liquid. Good luck"!

((5 attempts))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Heh, no problem." He said, not hearing the part about it being harder. He focused chakra onto his feet again and stepped into the water, falling in on his first try. "Gah! Ok, I guess this'll take some effort." He said, going back to land.[1/5] Vincente kept focusing chakra onto his feet, he got the first step right, and the second step, but fell into the lake after forgetting to keep changing the flow of chakra.[2/5] Vincente got back onto land again and smirked. "Maybe this'll work if I get a running start!" He said, running straight for the water as soon as he focus chakra onto his feet. He was able to get much farther, but he was focusing chakra way too agressive and faceplanted in the water.[3/5] Vincente got onto the land again, deciding to walk for it again. He got about seventy percent of the way...before crashing again.[4/5] Vincente ran for it again, gathering the most chakra he could for that first, most important step, then kept changing it to get him across the lake. "Ha, I did it!" He said.[5/5]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:11 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Your all wet"! Auron laughed hard, trying to keep in how silly Vincente looked, getting ahold of his chuckles, Auron said, "Ahem. Heh heh. Anyways, you are progressing quite nicely Vincente. You are accomplishing jutsu that most people would take hours, if not days to learn. Usually at this point you would be ready to move on, but I think you should learn one more jutsu. Don't worry, this jutsu will not only seal the deal with your chakra control training, but it will also give you a weapon against illusions. The technique is called Kai Release. When stuck in a genjutsu, this will usually be your main weapon. All you have to do is completely stop all flow of chakra..and then..well..I think you will know what to do. Now unfortunately I myself do not know any genjutsu, so I will have to use a certain technique to determine whether you are doing it correctly. I want you to stand in the middle of the lake and perform the Kai technique. If you do it right, the water beneath you will be disturbed on a highly noticeable level. You will literally rise a few feet up in the air because the chakra affecting the water. Once you complete this technique, we will move on to the fun stuff".

((i think it is 10 posts, but just to be safe, do 15..sorry to have to make you type more, but if you want, im allowing you to be lazy with the posts...I also i am getting off now, it is 1 in the morning where i am from so good night))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente nodded, shaking his limbs to get make himself a little bit more dry. He started off slow. How the heck am I supposed to stop my chakra flow? He thought, not affecting the water the first time he tried.[1/15] Vincente tried again, nothing happened again. "This might take me a while..." He said.[2/15] Vincente yawned, he was pissed off on the inside that his attempts were gretted with nothing, even this time he tried it.[3/15] Vincente tried to stop his chakra flow again, making it for just a half a second, causing drops of water to fly into the air.[4/15] Vincente was getting annoyed at this jutsu, he'd tried again this time, but wasn't able to get it right on the target. "Agh! I can't believe this is taking so long!" He shouted.[5/15] Vincente tried the jutsu again, he had learned the others in just a little while, this one evaded him, but he was able to get off the ground up in the air a little. "That means I'm getting the hang of this." He said.[6/15] Vincente was starting to get a hold of the jutsu for real this time, trying it again, he got the same results. "I'm so close..." He said.[7/15] Vincente took a deep breath, he was right there, he just kept missing somehow, if he could get it perfectly, he'd get to learn some real jutsus, that was encouragment enough.[8/15] Vincente thought about how Kage was doing. "Heh, she'll be jealous right after I show off the jutsus I learn." He said, urging himself onward, rising again, getting much higher.[9/15] Vincente looked at his sensei, he wondered if he had as much trouble as he was having right now. He stopped it again, the water rippled with the stop, but not how Auron said it would. "Well, I got the stopping almost all the way down." He said.[10/15] Vincente kept trying, going into the air, laughing at his succes, then frowning when he noticed that wasn't right. He got ready to try again.[11/15] Vincente's thoughts wandered, making him mess up the Kai technique, lucky for him that meant he really did get it.[12/15] Vincente could get his thoughts in the right place and was close to the mark his sensi had set for him. "Almost there." He kept saying.[13/15] Vincente was in the air once again from the water going up, he was just an inch off mark. "One more try." He said, praying he got it this time.[14/15] Vincente clenched his hands, he focused on completely stopping his chakra flow, maybe a bit off target, but he was still there. "Kai Relea-" He went up into the air, like Auron had said he'd go, but he fell into the water because of the height. "Gah!"[15/15]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:13 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron had enough. "Alright alright. Thats enough. Stop making a fool of yourself. You have successfully completed the chakra control training which means you now have the means to learn almost any jutsu". Auron pulled out a scroll, opened it, and read it himself, then putting it away. "So tell me Vincente. Why is fire jutsu the most dangerous out of all 3 elements"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincete spit water out of his mouth ad responded to the question. "Maybe because...it's the most destructive out of all the other elements?" He half answered and half asked. He stood up and walked back to land. "At least that's what I've heard."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:43 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron rolled his eyes and thought in his head, "Is this kid trying to act stupid"? Auron sighed and said, "No you fool. Sure, it is dangerous towards the enemy, but unlike wind, water, and earth, fire is also dangerous to yourself. Try doing an advancement move and your liable to turn yourself into a pile of smoldering ash. Right now, we must focus on two things. One, we must get your control over fire to a minimal level, and two, we must increase your bodies natural heat resistance". Auron spilled out a scroll and read it allowed.

"Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
Description: The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use."

To demonstrate the technique, Auron did one hand seal and gathered heat up into his finger tip. Soon, he finger tip was glowing bright red. "This is what I am looking for...and oh...before you begin, a little word of warning, because your body is not use to being on fire, you are going to experience some......slight..discomfort". Auron smiled. "Now begin".

((3 attempts))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Hmph discomfort, you don't need to suger-coat it for me, I'm no stranger to extreme pain." He said, he followed Auron's steps, but his finger didn't look any different. "Huh, not like what you did but--God that's hot!" He said, automatically releasing the jutsu. He huffed, not that he expected nothing, but he wasn't expecting it to burn so much.[1/3] Vincente preformed the technique once more, his finger grew a dim lighting, close to how Auron had done it. It still burned so he released it quickly. "Discomfort doesn't exactly describe that first try though." He said, getting ready again.[2/3] Vincente tried it again, he was determined to prove Auron wrong, it would be pretty hard to teach a pile of smoldering ash jutsus. Handsels, chakra, the works of the jutsu, and he'd gotten it right. "Like this Auron sensei?" He said, his finger looked exactly how Auron's did.[3/3]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:35 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron wanted to laugh so hard that he would fall of the pillar. Seeing Vincente in pain was pretty funny, but Auron couldn't help to admire his charisma and endurance. "Very nice. With this jutsu, you could potentially cut through thick strands of rope, however keep this in mind, it is not for combat. Trust me, a kunai would be more effective, though it might be more effective startling somebody. Now lets move on to the next jtutsu". Auron pulled out the scroll and read the next jutsu.

"Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)
Description: Basic to all Katon users is the ability to set thing things on fire, obviously. This technique allows a person to snap their fingers and ignite a spark anywhere they so wish. A simple cinder and no more, this jutsu is used mostly in pranks and the like."

Auron then put the scroll away and executed the jutsu. Snapping his fingers, a mass amount of sparks flew down to the ground. "This is what the jutsu looks like. Now try to copy it. Since you already did a jutsu that requires heat to be gathered in the finger, it should hurt less.....LESS".

((Same amount of posts))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Ok, then this'll be good, this is so much faster than Kai." He said, preforming the jutsu, nothing happen. "Heh, the fun stuff is pretty fun!" Even though he got it wrong.[1/3] Vincente snapped again, small sparks just appeared. "What the heck." He said wincing, delayed pains were a lot worse. A small spark was nothing compared to what Auron had just done, he felt like he was being shown up.[2/3] He did the jutsu again. "Tanebi no Jutsu." A semi large spark appeared. "Wow, I can think of a few uses for this one." He said with a smirk.[3/3]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff