Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage Palace (Luo Vs Kai) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:32 pm
((Aw....Drake was jakes second kill.......))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:57 pm
[[@Drake: I edited my post you have eyes and hands.]]  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:43 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[[You have your eyes and hands]]

"I defeated a enemy chuunin and he slit his throat, I brought him back to life so I could use him as a sacrifice to have you back. I thought if the enemy was gonna die, I might as well bring some good out of it."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 149 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:38 pm
Drake didn't like it, believing the dead should stay dead, but what was done was done. "So what has happened during these ten years? And where's my sword?"  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:43 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[[You were the one talking about wishing you still had Drake? Plus we need more higher up shinobi and will need another Sannin in the next few months. Not saying that you'll get it but you'd probably be a candidate.]]

"I don't know what ever happened to your sword, its been so long. But in those ten years we've had a brief war with akatsuki, you had 2 children named Shikana and Ryu. Just recently Reiko stepped down as Hokage so now I'm the hokage, but unfortunately it looks like leaf and the other nations are going to be dragged into a worldwide war. Last time we had one of those I was a mere Genin."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:11 pm
(Its how he thinks.) Drake widened his eyes at the mention of his kids. "Wait, two?!!! I recall having only one." He was now more eager to return to home. "Whatever, I'll see for myself. When do we leave, Hokage-sama?"  

TimeTravellerDhaos

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Teddy Uchiha - Chuunin of Leaf
Sharingan User & Blood Manipulator

Teddy walked back into what was left of the office of Mizukage and noticed a man he had seen nearly 4 or 5 years ago, was he seeing a ghost or the real thing. "Drake Valentine, Special Jounin of Konoha, your back but how the he-," he paused as he looked at the body, this could be a genjutsu or Edo Tensei that was used by Kazuma on certain someone. He twitched as he slapped the crap out of Drake hopping it went threw but he felt the skin of Drake, he jumped back as he smiled. "Hanzo. Damn your good," he said.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
Total Jutsus: 81 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 pm

"You will have to leave without me, I must stay and help Mist, they are our allies."

Hanzo then looked over to Teddy.

"So, Teddy if your looking for a fight I suggest sticking around."

[[Teddy, want me to have the swirling sharingans match the eyes in the pic?]]

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:19 pm

(( Yes XD ))

Teddy nodded as he turned to Hanzo Uchiha and smiled, "I will, wait fighting other Shinobi or you," he asked as he wanted to fight the Hokage, he could actually have a slight chance of winning.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:31 pm
Drake growled as Teddy slapped him. "Still alive huh? I thought you be dead by now, or did you come back to life as well. Like I care. Anyways, I'm off." Drake walked away from the destroyed office and went straight to the gates, remembering his short time of when he had been a Mist ninja.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Hanzo laughed.

"Your not ready to fight me yet, one genjutsu and you'd be done for. I know your really eager for a fight, there are two possibilities. One you can go and fight Fenir with Zane which is probably where I'm going to go or you can stay and fight whoever tries to interfere."

[[Literally you cant break out of it because im higher rank]]

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:48 pm
iTeddy Byakuga

(( Yes XD ))

Teddy nodded as he turned to Hanzo Uchiha and smiled, "I will, wait fighting other Shinobi or you," he asked as he wanted to fight the Hokage, he could actually have a slight chance of winning.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
[[There you go]]  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Hanzo looked out to a battle that was taking place between the Mizukage Zane and what appeared to be two other shinobi.
Hanzo knew he couldn't let him fight alone. Hanzo hauled out a scroll and began to write.

Akira,
I am at Mist, the village was destroyed and the Mizukage is being attacked. I am going to help him, please come and assist me in the fight.

-Hokage Hanzo Uchiha

Hanzo then called out for the messenger bird, once it found him Hanzo attached the note to it and sent it off.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Hanzo hauled out a scroll, biting his finger before sliding it across the page. A sudden poof of smoke filled the area, once it cleared you could see Hanzo standing on top of his lightning dragon Tenka. While on Tenka he did the tiger seal and yelled.

"Fusion!"

A bright light lit up the entire place, revealing a golden warrior. In a blink of an eye he went from standing there to at the fight.

(1/10)

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:23 pm
Teddy left for the docks.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff