Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ookami Base (READ FIRST POST) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:35 pm
"Excuse me sorry I wasn't here for the fight since i hate heat and fire!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:38 pm
((All you had to say is "I was not at the fight and i dont know what happend to Pyro))

"Well, that doesnt help. i have had it with this villege....nothing is helpning me, no one is helping me...this is BS."  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 pm
Muse_Magician
((i apologize for bad mouthing *bows* please acccept my apologies.))

Hya appeard before Scrapples....his new appearnce was now more defining clearly that i am a guy.

"What happend to Pyro? Where is he?" Hya was getting worried.

(im still here nothin happened to me)

Pyro left the area looking at twin blade and smiled "uhh you can go now" pyro said in fear

"DID YOU REALLY CALL ME HERE FOR NOTHING?!?!...NEXT TIME I AM SUMMONED I WILL NOT LEAVE UNTILL I KILL" he said in anger  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:51 pm
"I am sorry for the dishonor. I accidently attack Mizu. I wish for you to accep tmy apologies,.....this village has too many things wrong with it...we relaly need to relocate the base......maybe in the water country....too much confusion....please forgive me...i mean no harm to the Ookami Clan."

Hya bowed.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"Dont worry about it....she tends to do that" pyro said walking over to Hya putting his hand on his head "heh im gonna make a great ninja out of you" pyro said as he rubbed his head "dont worry bout relocating just yet we have alot to accomplish"
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:57 pm
Pyro then left  

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:41 pm
Pyro walked into the base and made handsigns creating one ember clone and heading down into his room and thought of a better way to keep his base more protected and smilied

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 pm
Mizu was next to her brother Pyro.The real Mizu stepped up to her clone and the oil clone whispered everything in her ear.Then she dismissed the clone. "So Aro is dead...such a shame.Anyways what's next on the agenda?"  

Rockgirl809

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

Hya had followed into the base. he knew things were going to be better now that the majority f the fighting is over.

"Well Im glad that is over with."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:32 pm
"Uh huh...."  

Rockgirl809

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:42 pm
The clone turned around to see both mizu and Hya and shook his head "were the hell is Giro??..know what nevermind..what we have to do now is improve our security system..and how we are going to do that is by..." the clone started to say as it blew up and from the smoke came the real pyro steamed up "Giving you guys these rings" pyro said smiling

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:34 pm
Rahenno appeared in his room in the base. He looked around stood up. Most of the pain subsided and the darkness has returned. He walked up to Pyro and the rest of the gang. "What did I miss?" He asked in a quiet tone.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 pm
"AWSOME!!" Mizu for the first time actually sounded excited.She put her hood down as she moved her hair to the side.She then put on her ring.She then turned to Rahenno. "Rings...Pyro made em"She then turned to Pyro. "Last time I saw Giro he was at the beach"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:56 pm
Hya took the ring and put it on his on his ring finger. IT was a perfect fit.

"Thank you for the ring. i really liike it. THis is a very interesting was of security.....that is very interesting."  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 pm
"Uh huh...really smart..." She was too distracted by looking at the right.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff