Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:17 am
Mark nodded and started for the door his eyes continued to scan the room for any sign of unwanted movement tward him or Liz.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:22 am
Liz's tail wagged slowly as she followed him.She was thinking more about food then her surroundings.She growled at a guy who got to close.and kept growling at the people looking at her.'thank god im finaly leaving this place.'  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:28 am
Mark opened the door and held it open for Liz to leave before him "So what do you like to eat?" he asked as he looked back at her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:35 am
Liz looked at the door and back at him.it took her a little to comprehend he was holding the door for her.she wnted to smile but..."here,"she took hold of he door her self gesturing for him to go before her,"I would love to eat anything with meat in it."she then finaly smiled.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:41 am
Mark smiled as he walked out then looked around for a second "I know a good place then." he said with a smile as he looked up the street a ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 am
"then lead the way.oh,and sorry in advanced if i walk too close to you.i've never realy been here before."she said that as she looked at the sky for a moment.her tail wagged.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:52 am
"Ok lets go" Mark said as he started down the street "and don't worry about it...It's probably a good idea to some peaple out here are alittle weird." he added  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:03 am
Liz laughed alittle," weirdos."the street was kind of crouded.She walked alittle faster to geet closer to mark.once she was close enough she gently grabed onto the back of his shirt.She didnt like close spaces,that was why she hated cages so much.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:09 am
Mark felt the tug on his shirt as he opened a path through the crowd for him and Liz the crowd wasn't about to stand in anyones way they where just doing what they did for the day. stopping for a moment at a intersection he looked up at the signs hanging from a post "ok Liz not much longer now." he said as he tuned his head over his shoulder  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:14 am
Liz nodded."kay.."she was nibbling on her bottom lip alittle.being around a bunch of busy people made her alittle nurvious.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:19 am
"Don't worry when your with me you have nothing to worry about" Mark said as e started down the street again as a small shop came into veiw it's sign wethered and beaten its door little more then a piace of fabric. "here we are" he said with a smile as he walked inside forgeting Liz was hanging on his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:30 am
liz looked around the place.it was kind of small.but it felt alittle homey."Mmmmm.somthing smells good."she said as she sniffed the air.her mouth slightly watered.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:06 pm
Luna smiled back a little. "Drifter huh? Well then what makes him so dangerous?" She stared at Blade for a moment, looking over his features. She could see hostility, hatred, pain and disgust. But there was warmth deep inside of him, she could see it too, just as plainly as the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 pm
Mei Mei Song Le

User Image

Smiling, "Kira, darling, you don't have to be quiet, I have enough silence for a lifetime, now I want to start fresh. Now, lets see what is on our schedule today, shall we. Also one thing I didn't bring my car.... I'll need to see if Charle is not off today.... Charlie is my butler/friend , but I let him go off on days, and I don't know where he is, so I need to quickly call him. Plus after we shop, I have no idea where to start, amusement park, Water Parks, I am going plop. Anyway you have to have your fun. Ouch I think I am acting like an old lady." Chuckling at her remark. Snapping, her phone appeared out of no where. Dialing, She suddenly stopped. "Or do you want me to carry you, wait why didn't I think of it!" Taking out her dust, she flickered it into Kira's back and in moments flashed wings. "Okay Kira these are temporally, Now this might not be what you're use too, but its a load of fun! And they look good with you."  

polarisyn

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:28 pm
((um...Kira is a neko. She doesn't have wings.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff