Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:22 pm
"Natsu-san! You know it in your heart to be true. How else could you have made friends with Kaze so easily. You are not a very social person, not since the inncident. And how else could you have passed through the barrier?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:26 pm
Natsu knew that deep down that it was true, but didn't want to. He didn't want to believe it, he couldn't possibly be what they claimed he was. He then looked towards Kaze's family, Kaze, and then Aniya, as an apologetic look formed on his face, before he shook his head in disargreement. He then continued to keep walking, as he kept his gaze straight ahead.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:27 pm
Diana turned to run after him but Luna stopped her. "Let him go Diana. He must learn to trust what his heart already knows on his own."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:35 pm
Natsu soon quickened his pace, as he ran down the halls of the palace. He soon saw the entrance come into view, as he filled with relief. He thought he would never get out of that place. It was almost like one big maze. He made his way over towards a nearby tree, before leaning against it. For some reason he was out of breath, as his hand made its way towards the base of his neck. A searing pain began to surface, causing his vision to blur. He hunched over, as he gasped for breath. Everything that had just happened flooded into his mind, as the past events began to reply in his mind. Other visions appeared to be mixing in with them, but were to blurry to make out. He began to slowly slid down the trunk of the tree, so he was sitting down. The pain this time wasn't going away, as quick as it normally did. She shut his eyes tightly shut, as he sat there in silence, waiting for the pain to go away.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:39 pm
Diana shrugged off her mother and ran after the boy. She saw him slide down the tree trunk, in pain. "Natsu-san! What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:41 pm
"It's nothing." He responded, as he gritted his teeth, making a horrible attempt at pretending nothing was wrong. He slowly slide his hand down just enough to expose part of a symbol that appeared at the base of his neck. He slowly tried to climb to his feet, falling forward in the process.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:02 am
"Natsu-san!" Diana caught him as he fell foreward. "Baka Natsu-san..."

((Man...Natsu needs a love interest...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:06 am
Natsu could feel the pain slowly start to disappear just before Diana caught him. He readjusted himself so he was leaning against the tree, before turning towards Diana.

"Thanks, but shouldn't you be with Kaze and the others?" He asked, as he closed his eyes. He carefully leaned his head against the tree, as he waited for her response.

((lol))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:12 am
Diana sighed as Natsu seemed to be getting better. "Mom and Dad can take care of them. I got worried. I know what it's like to learn of your destiny to quickly. When I had to tell Chibi-Usa about hers...well, she threw a fit."

((How about Kaze as a love interest? Since Michiru and Haruka were together, we've never seen a male/male couple in Sailor Moon...we need one...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:19 am
Natsu shrugged, as opened his eyes, though still avoiding her gaze.

"It's not that I don't believe you guys. Its just that I don't want to. I just got my life to be somewhat normal, and then I finally find out that im suppose to be some guardian warrior. It's absurd, though im not saying I won't help it's just that I need some time to think about it." He responded, as he looked towards the sky.

((Hmmmm possibly 3nodding ))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:24 am
Diana nodded, understanding. "Here, you can use this to keep in touch with me or the others." She handed him a sleek, black cellphone. "Also, if you need to disguise yourself as someone else, take a picture of them and you will transform into them. It's a handy little tool."

She looked down. "My mother says that I am to be the one to train you, with her helping along the way. I wasn't really allowed to train Kaze's mother, since I was still a kitten at the time. So this time, I hope to help a bunch!"

((w00t!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:07 am
Natsu took the cellphone from her, as he rested it in the palm of his hand. He had a feeling that it would come in handy later on. Not just for calling people but disguising himself as others as well.

"So, would the others know that your training me then?" He asked, as a curious look formed on his face. He didn't really want the other to know, and would rather help from a distance.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:31 am
"There will be times when you three will need to be trained together. Otherwise, my mother will train Kaze and my father will train Aniya. And I, of course, will train you. And yes, they will know. The main reason you three will be trained differently from the original senshi is because back then, we only knew the senshi from our solar system. But since you an Aniya are senshi from other places, you will need special training."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:38 pm
"If my memory proves to be correct though, weren't the sailor senshis able to transform?" He asked, he didn't know if the same thing applied to him and Aniya seeing how they weren't senshi of the solar system from the sounds of it. Though they probably did have to transform, which wasn't really appealing to him, but if it would keep his identity a secret he didn't care.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:43 pm
"Since you are a knight, we can only assume you have another form. Until you awaken it, though, we won't know. Prince Endymion transformed into Tuxedo Mask whenever Usagi was in danger. For a long time, he couldn't control it, he would change when she did. Maybe that will do it. Whenever your soulmate is in danger, you will transform...maybe...

As for Aniya, she should have a sailor fuku, we just don't know how it looks compared to our senshi. Papa will help with that. Now, do you want to head back into the palace or stay out here or what?"

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff