Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ruins of the Mizukage Palace Zane Vs. Fenrir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:04 pm
((Not to mention that your power is currently at a third of what it was with the shadow clones. Considering you were fighting Zane before me and have used god knows how many jutsu (too lazy to count), I don't think with a third of however much chakra you have left right now you could really do any damage, especially considering you didn't even have time to use hand seals for the jutsu (and you in fact didn't, which makes me wonder how you performed the electric fog technique in the first place.) And Ranmaru eyes never stay red, they flash red once activated so your clones wouldn't even know they were activated. Finally, what are you saying your sphere shield is doing? Because there's STILL nothing protecting you from the jutsu I used the SECOND I appeared. You were immobile before you could even flash hand seals. I fail to see how you attacked/defended at ALL considering the jutsu I used doesn't need seals, I don't have to use seals, and you do and can't because you can't move. And I've been putting up with it for a while, but exactly HOW does Yajuu know EVERY technique you know? Pets can't do that, even if you're in the Inuzuka clan.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:06 pm
((Juujin Bunshin (Beast-Man Clone)
Description: First the clan member and the familiar may ingest a soldier pill to help their strength and stamina. Then, acting in conjunction with the clan member, the canine familiar will transform themselves into a copy of the clan member. While in this form they can accomplish many of the same techniques as the original.

That's why Yajuu can use Fenrir's techniques. And he can't use every technique Fenrir knows. For example, Yajuu cannot use Fenrir's bloodline abilities, and I'm not sure if he can use genjutsu either. Naito, you're confusing me about the combining two jutsu part. What are you talking about? Also the blood thing is very believeable in my opinion, since Luo is the only one bleeding in the entire area I think. Also why wouldn't the water being over his body effect him? I mean it's water. Luo, Fenrir's fight with Zane and you has gone on for a while in rl, but rp wise it is really quite short. Even this electric fog and sphere shield technique are only jounin level, and if you aren't satisfied with that then we can always go with the real Fenrir used the sphere shield and the other clone used the electric fog move since it hasn't used its jutsu yet. So on the contrary this attack could do a LOT of damage. And both sphere shield and electric fog don't require handseals in the first place. Your water prison technique, however, does (even though you put in your post that it didn't).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OFVsjKVKFM
Even if it didn't though, Neji was able to break out by expelling chakra from all around his body. Sphere shield is a similar technique.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:27 pm
((The beast clone can only do clan jutsu, you know that fenrir you asked me yourself about that and also asked if you could give a dog a bloodline implant and I said no to both))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:31 pm
((I remember asking about the implant but I'm pretty sure you said it was that they just couldn't do things like bloodline jutsu.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:41 pm
((Wiki says that it makes the pet a perfect clone of the original. I'll try to find more sources, but the info that I'm getting all points that beast-clones are not limited to just clan jutsu.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Beast_Human_Clone ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:23 pm
(A lot of people has asked that damn question we told them all no already since your making him into a completely different person now apart from your rpc, yes you have chakra drainage implant, summon, pet jutsu, and as well chakra from all this time to zane. For scent there has to be some on everyone unless your saying you dodge everything? There had to be damage by now from all sides I assume as well either sweat, blood, and etc. looking for the strongest one would of been Zane carcass no?)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 pm
((I thought being different was one of Yajuu's weaknesses since normally Luo wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two, but whatever. I don't see how your scent argument makes any sense. You're saying that his sense of smell would be confused? I just don't get what point you're trying to make. But I do know that kakashi, who isn't even a member of the inuzuka clan, could tell where an invisible shinobi was in a forest based simply on a small kunai wound.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:36 pm
(Well this isn't a fair rping as I see it there have been no exhaustion in your part or getting hit with anything whats up with that you fought someone he brought you down then face someone fresh your speed is not all powerful even I get hit and I could freaking move faster than a sharigan can even imagine to follow plus as well your current fight at the raikage office I think?)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:39 pm
(Wait why are we talking about my speed? lol What does that have to do with anything?)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:47 pm
(Well the way your countering you need the speed to match your reflex really, and it should be hard to face someone who doesn't need seals to unleash jutsu unlike you, there only few jutsu's that don't. You can't just keep your rpc safe no matter what and act like it's okay rp wise)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 pm
((But I just established that he does need seals for his jutsu. It's my jutsu that doesn't require seals. And actually Fenrir has gotten hit a few times during battle. Not this one, hell Fenrir has barely even moved in this fight, but during his fight with Zane he suffered some damage, so it's not like I'm making Fenrir some impossible target to hit or something. On the contrary, despite his speed I don't think Fenrir has dodged a single thing in this entire Zane/Luo fight. Rather, he pushes such a heavy offense and counter that it's difficult to get at him without suffering damage yourself. In this case, I specifically wanted Luo to come down into the mist, because from the moment he created it I knew that if I could provoke him to get close to me then I could finish him off with this attack. And luckily, he did exactly that.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:39 am
((That's not my problem. My problem is you used a jutsu that needs hand seals. Considering you couldn't move since Luo appeared, I fail to see where you found the time to make hand seals for the electric fog jutsu. I just don't see where you had the time to do it considering you were unable to move since Luo showed up next to you. Especially since he used a clan jutsu you've never seen before. You can't "expect" something you've never seen before, especially in an RPC you've never fought before. Just saying you never had the time to perform ANY jutsu let alone get out of the jutsu I had you in since I showed up. You NEVER had the chance to move. Period.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:53 am
((I'm not saying Fenrir knew what attack you were going to use, he just knew that you were going to have to make a move, probably an up-close attack since you made that fog. And electric fog doesn't require handseals. It needs them to make the fog, but your mist technique cancels that out so I can just send the electric charge through it whenever.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:11 am
((Oh no, I read that, but that says to forgo the cloud, not the seals. I just feel that there should be no reason to forgo the hand seals for a jutsu unless you have the capability to. Seriously, I just can't see you just doing that regardless without seals or anything even with my own Kirigakure no jutsu. I just don't see where you were capable of doing that without seals without a special privilege from a clan or something. And I think at this point Yajuu should seriously be dead considering a mod said he shouldn't know the jutsu YOU know. That's not just me, I'm just seeing where Naito is going with that. And I'm seriously doubting your electric cloud (if you could even form it at this point) could have any effect considering you're only at a third at your power split between 2 clones which I specifically stated wouldn't be gone until after you were trapped ("(cause you were trapped before any of my assault began. Including the steam....)) You couldn't move literally the moment I was there.....so how did you do anything considering you had no movement capabilities? Even after the sphere shield, water is IN your body, a sphere shield doesn't protect you from that. I just want a legitimate answer to how you found the strength to move at a 3rd of your current strength. Seriously!? I could redirect electrical currents with any water with chakra considering water is a conduit for electricity. That means I could redirect it at basically anything at my rank, or fail at anything ABOVE my rank. So........?))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:17 am
((You're just reading the jutsu description to suit your argument. The fact is that it says to ignore the first part if mist, or your mist technique, are already present, which it is. The very first thing you have to do for that jutsu is make the seals for the mist, so the seals are definitely not needed. Even if you're not convinced, then Fenrir could always make a simple seal to activate the jutsu after the real Luo had been hit with the sphere shield technique, or even Fenrir's clone could activate it. Whichever you way you choose the result is the same. Second, as I've said before it's YOUR technique that requires the handseals. And it's not that you can instantly put me in a jutsu, like you're trying to say you did, because that would be autohitting. I said I used the two jutsu the moment you popped into Yajuu's place and tried turning around to face Fenrir, so the sphere shield would already be hitting you before you could use your technique regardless. And the Yajuu thing is still up for discussion since all of the naruto sources say that he should be an exact copy of Fenrir, and thus be able to use any of his techniques. If crew has made a decision that they are only restricted to clan techniques then that's fine. I didn't know that, and to avoid future confusion they should change the jutsu description to specify that it can only use clan techniques. As I mentioned in my post though Yajuu used his sword to defend against the attack, so he's not dead by any stretch of the imagination. Damaged and probably stunned, yes, but not dead. Also, as far as the one-third my strength is concerned these are only two jounin-leveled techniques. Under normal conditions I can only perform 55 of them at full strength. Divide that by three, and I still have tons of enough chakra to use them to their full power. You seem to have this impression that the jutsu Fenrir uses are only at a fraction of their original strength, but this is not the case. Just because Fenrir is at a fraction of his strength, doesn't mean his techniques are. For instance, Naruo makes multiple shadow clones and uses rasengan, but that rasengan is not going to be any weaker just because he's using shadow clones. A rasengan is still a rasengan, and my sphere shield is still a sphere shield. As for your redirecting thing, I'd like to see what jutsu allows you to redirect lightning because I don't think just because you have your chakra in something allows to redirect any attack. If under that logic, then any ninja could avoid being shocked because they'd just manipulate the chakra on their body or skin to redirect the electric flow away from their organs or into the ground or something. Besides, considering that Fenrir isn't even moving to make these attacks, I don't see how you could predict the attack fast enough to redirect the lightning away in the first place when Luo himself was concentrating more on commencing his attack at this point.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff