Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you do here?
  Roleplay some random NPC.
  Roleplay a dominant mansion resident.
  Roleplay a submissive resident.
  Roleplay someone who arrived by accident.
  Roleplay as a strange creature.
  Ignore this roleplay.
View Results

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:30 pm
Slightly taken aback by Tiina's appearance, Hawk answered automatically. "Yes." It was then that her brain registered what Tiina had said. "Wait, Liza? Never mind, forget I asked," she said, seeing Tiina about to answer. Hawk shuddered visibly. She didn't even want to know what had been going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:18 am
".....I'll be better in a while, i've been through ..... worse ......."
She sniffed into the air, and then said:
"There is dried clorine in the rope, and .... it is probably one of Jellyfish .... sorry ..... Jeffries .... subjects. ......
Grr, i need something good to do ....."

"Well, your Game, the Chess-looking, is being played in there., and Ewan ....." said the Maid, when Tiina suddenly seemed to literallly shine, and then looked .... different (again).

User ImageThen, she said "Just what i need, thank you!" and with what sounded as a happy "Rowry", she went straight through the wall, as if she were a ghost, in the direction were the Maid had pointed.

Then, the Maid said:
"Wierder and wierder, right?"

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:19 pm
(I shall make my appearence shortly ninja )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:36 pm
Hawk stared and blinked for a moment. She was certain that her eyes were playing tricks on her now. "Yeah..." She shook herself out of her shock. Her nose wrinkled; the scent of chlorine hung faintly in the air. "Quite odd..."  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm
She'd blush a soft pink as she took the stradles, looking up at the white horse. She'd slowly raise the stradles up, allowing it to hook onto the horses head as she'd flinch a bit, afraid she'd harm it. "Ohh.. N-Nice horsey.. "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:10 am
The Maid helped her out, and once the bridle was on, the Maid said:
"Ok, now you try tighten the straps."  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:22 am
In the hallway outside the Game Room, the maid said:
"..... She is not even the wierdest around here ...... Miss Tiina, i mean, ....... and if you just disbelived what you saw, .... don't, but you'd better not tell anyone either, 'cause there are too many things around here, that is ...... unbelievable ..... .
Anyway, let's go to the indoor Pool, it's next door to the left."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:59 am
The female would nod a bit, reaching up as she would tighten the straps a bit, but not too tight where they hurt the horses. "There.. I'm done ma'am."  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 am
The Maid checked it, commented on a few things, and then said:
We loosen them from the cart when we're outside the stables ....... I lead the red, you lead the white, and we walk to the stables, they are that way ....... ."
She pointed towards something that in the darkness, and lights around the Entrance, looked like a dimly lit road, passing through the garden, close to the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:35 pm
"If you say so..." Hawk said, her mind still whirling. She followed the Maid through the door, seeing light dancing off the water from dozens of pretty candle sconces.  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Crimson Rose Dragon
Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 pm
The rather small, slender girl looked around herself as she came to the double doors of the mansion. Looking up she lifted her hand, though very nervous to knock. Whimpering softly she brought herself to knock twice, quickly. The two small red ears atop her head folded back as she waited for a reply, or an answer. It was getting cold. Chafing her hands together she huffed into them. Her ruby eyes looking back down at the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:35 pm
(In the pool room)
Hawk walked around the beautiful indoor pool, looking at the small island in the middle and the waterjet at one end. "It's beautiful..." she breathed. Coming back to the door, Hawk stifled a yawn. "I'm getting sleepy... I believe I'll go back to my room..." she told the Maid.

(By the front door)
User Image The tall door opened to reveal a young maid with a duster standing there. "Hello, miss. Welcome. What brings you here tonight?"  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:27 pm
She'd nod a bit, gently taking the stradles that hung from the whire horses head. She'd begin to walk backwards, turning her form around as she'd take in a deep breath, begining her way towards where the Maid as pointed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 pm
Do we have to follow the same theme here or can we just butt in and start making stuff up?  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:08 am
Crimson Rose Dragon
The rather small, slender girl looked around herself as she came to the double doors of the mansion. Looking up she lifted her hand, though very nervous to knock. Whimpering softly she brought herself to knock twice, quickly. The two small red ears atop her head folded back as she waited for a reply, or an answer. It was getting cold. Chafing her hands together she huffed into them. Her ruby eyes looking back down at the ground.

*hides in the tree close by and watches the ruby eyed girl with some interest*

((this a outfit of my oc. He is a dom))
User Image  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games