Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
Tie up the person above you! (~revived~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An ok topic?
love it!
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
its ok.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
ummm... no comment...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
delete it, its terrible
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I voted, now wheres my ****** prize?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 pm
She'd let out a small gasps, blushing a scarlet red as her heart raced a bit faster now. A rather louder gasps would escape her gagged mouth as her back arched, as if to move away from that of the crop, her body shaking as it jerked away as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:07 pm
Shy Risktaker
She'd let out a small gasps, blushing a scarlet red as her heart raced a bit faster now. A rather louder gasps would escape her gagged mouth as her back arched, as if to move away from that of the crop, her body shaking as it jerked away as well.

I shall break you soon slave *he whaps the crop on your bum*  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:39 pm
As the crop made contact with her flesh, her eyes widen as a scream would be muffled against the gag, her body jerking as she'd begin to cry now, tears streaming down her face as her body shook. She'd try to tug harder at her cuffed hands, her heart racing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:13 am
An electric shock shot through Alphonse.

Before he got back to full awareness, he had been Gagged and strapped, hand and feet together, behind his back, and hung from those straps via a rope, tied to a ring in the roof.

Then, the feliness went to the girl, removed her Gag, and asked:
"Now, how would you like to get tied up?"  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:42 am
As the gag was removed from her mouth, a sudden laughter would soon follow as she watched that of Alphonse's body as it swung a bit from the ceiling. With a soft smile on her lips, she'd look at the female, giggling. "Thank you ma'am.. But um.. Could you.. -" As her sentence broke off not completly spoke, she'd complete the rest of it by rattling the chains that bounded her hands to that of the ring above her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 am
The feliness tilted her head, and sounded:
Iau?  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:24 pm
mmmm! mmhmmhmhm!! *he struggled against the chain as he realized what happened*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:43 pm
The females would look over at the male, bursting into laughter once more.  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:47 pm
Shy Risktaker
The females would look over at the male, bursting into laughter once more.

*he mimiced the auburn girl with sobbing and chuckled as he glared at them both*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:54 pm
A smirk would spread across her lips as she'd tug one last time at her cuffed hands before they were released. She'd bring her hands down to her sides as she'd tilt her head a bit at the male, approaching him slowly, her eyes would look over him, as if studying him. "Hehh.. "  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:28 pm
The Feliness said to Alphonse:
"Don't worry, i'll let you down in half an hour .... maybe less."
Then she picked up his head by his hair, and said to his face:
"I really like getting tied up, but getting Thrown into a bathtub, filling it with me tied, and threatening with electrocution ...... You really passed through my .... allowance there.
Do you have anything to say?"
She removed his gag, and awited an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:28 pm
Tiina Brown
The Feliness said to Alphonse:
"Don't worry, i'll let you down in half an hour .... maybe less."
Then she picked up his head by his hair, and said to his face:
"I really like getting tied up, but getting Thrown into a bathtub, filling it with me tied, and threatening with electrocution ...... You really passed through my .... allowance there.
Do you have anything to say?"
She removed his gag, and awited an answer.

sorry dollface, ill learn to better next time k?;D  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:40 pm
The female would let out a soft giggle, watching that of the male being broken down as she'd smile softly, clapping her hands in a some-what childish way.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:51 pm
Shy Risktaker
The female would let out a soft giggle, watching that of the male being broken down as she'd smile softly, clapping her hands in a some-what childish way.

*winked at the clapping girl and spits on the catwomans feet laughing meniacly*  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:54 pm
The females cheeks would grow a bit in color due to his wink as she'd raise a brow a bit, wondering why he had winked her at.  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games