Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dirty Little Secret open accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SowyDrift

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:40 pm
"Oh, whatever suits you." she said with a smile. "That's cool! I love the outdoors." she said getting happier and happier by the moment. Cracking a knuckle, she looked up at a passing car, seeing an dog sticking its head out the window. "Weird.." she muttered.

(( gtg see yah peoples ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:41 pm
Lucile smiled and took the outfit into her hands before bowing. "That's fine, I like it a lot." She said her nose turned pink as she looked at it. "Can I try it on?"

Lucifer stepped forward he felt something wrap around his foot he fell and hit the floor bringing Yuki with him. He lay there for a moment stunned. "What the!" He sat up his face dark red, he was angry and embarrassed. "Who the hell did this!?!" He yelled out. Pulling Yuki to her feet violently he turned to her. "I better not find this happening often, or you'll pay!"

oOMyMelodyOo

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexandrea Farris

-----------------------------------

Alexenadrea smiled. "Sure your pretty to look at...I guess. Anyways! I have no clue what your gonna do for me...my dad told me to get a slave...soo what can you do?" she said bashfully.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:43 pm
Cera blinked and tilted her head. "It's not weird.. they do that to cool themselves off, and to get fresh air." She walked in the opposite direction, and tried to wave down a taxi, as she was too young to drive by most standards. Her ear twitched back towards the shop, and she clenched her hand, sending the root flying in the other direction, making it clear it was not the slave girl causing the root to act on it's own.  

Youkai_of_Jealousy

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image

Yuki falls over also, "oh shoot" the bleeding continue from her wrist as she was feeling pain also she then gets up and hides her left wrist putting it at the back of hers "i didn't do anything, you just said you won't be angry if i won't pissed you off so why would i do that, i didn't it was the girl who was mad at you.." she said and help Lucifer up

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:16 pm
"Well I can fight, and clean... uhhh..." he thinks for a moment. "I can play music..." He says alittle unsure of what else he could do.  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 am
Lucifer sighed and pulled her along out the door. "Let me rephrase myself, I have a horrible temper, so watch out." He muttered as he pulled her along. "Hurry up." A muttered from his lips escaped as he opened the doors. He removed some keys from his pocket and pressed a button showing his cars lights flash and beep. He walked over and opened the door for her. "Get in." He pulled her by her wrist and stopped looking at he saw the blood. "From the chains?" He muttered quietly, Lucifer pulled her wrist near his face and put his mouth on it, his tongue pressed against it and his eyes shut for a moment. "This will heal up eventually, I have some medicine at my home that you can put on it."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexandrea Farris

Her eyes brightened. "Awesome! What Instrument can you play? I can play the guitar, the flute and the piano!" she said bashfully. "Oh! You can fight too! So your all like POW! and the other guys are all like AAAAHHHH!!! then your all like MWAHAHAHA!!!" she said smiling.

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image

Yuki just followed him as he pulled her by the wrist pain she felt "yes its from the chains" she said as she looked down, she then felt him putting his mouth on her wrist she closed her eyes and turn away for awhile "alright.." she said and followed as she was inside the car already.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 pm
(( Who are masters & Who are slaves? Sorry I tried counting and I messed up..))  

polarisyn

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:45 pm
Lucifer sat in the car shutting the door he put the key in the ignition. "Buckle your seat belt." His cold voice muttered. He started the car and looked in the rear view mirror as he backed up. "We'll be there in a few minutes."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:49 pm
[[theres like seven slaves and six masters]]  

oOMyMelodyOo

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

Yuki then listens and just sits down there looking through the window seeing people so free "i wish there will be a time that i'll be a part of them.." she said in thought "now i'll just have to wait.." she said in thought continue talking to herself in her mind

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:54 pm
Lucifer pulled out of the parking lot he drove staying in silence the whole time. He kept looking over at her before he opened his mouth. "You're in good condition for being a slave." He muttered looking at her. "What race are you, and, what's your name?" He asked slightly embarrassed.  

oOMyMelodyOo

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces