Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
furries :^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:49 pm
((Hiskue doesn't have his shirt on right now...it's by the riverside remember?))
"If I knew I was gunna fall I woulda held on tighter." Hiskue shot back, then immediatly became appologetic, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to yell, it's just...I got a little careless and now I'm mad at myself is all...sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:53 pm
The pup sadly walks around the forest. He never seems happy anymore. He continues to walk until a pack of hungry cyotes appear in front of him "What do we have here boys.............A little wolf pup? Wheres mommy and daddy?"He says mocking the sad little pup. "What do you want?" "A snack." They start to close in on him. HE turns and starts to run with teh cyotes on his heels "HELP!!!!!!" he screams as he runs onto an open plain.  

MrCoconutKitty

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 pm
"it's okay i understand."rose hugged hiskue and spirt nudged hiskue's face with his muzzle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 pm
"Heh thanks...it's just..." Hiskue's ears perked up, "Did you hear something? Like a scream of some sort?" He immediatly shot to his feet and looked around, expecting hunters to pop outa nowhere at any moment. Squinting his eyes he scanned the area for any signs of movement.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:59 pm
The pup runs and hides behind the creature.He whimpers Help! There gonna eat me!"He crys as the group of cyotes stop in front of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:00 pm
rose looks at the coyotes."hey leave him alone"rose said getting defensive.spirit lowered his head and stomped his hoofs as a warning the coyotes.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:03 pm
Hiskue walked over to the coyote's and asked calmly, "Are you going to eat this little puppy? Because if you are then we're gunna have a problem."
He cracked his knuckles and flexed his muscles, his scars shining in the light and the expansion of his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:04 pm
The cyotes laugh "All we want is that little appatizer cowering behind you there."THe pup whimpers more.  

MrCoconutKitty

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 pm
spirit troted to hiskue's side and raise is front legs,when he came down he steped on one of the coyotes foot.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 pm
Hiskue growled, "Then we do have a problem, because as long as I breath you won't touch a hair on that puppy." With that he kicked viciously at the lead coyote's head, snapping his neck. Then with a spining motion he kicked a second coyote into the river.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:11 pm
The remaning cyotes cower in fear and run away. The pup still whimpering in some nerby tall grass remains as still as possibly not aware of what happended.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:13 pm
Hiskue walked over to where the pup was hiding, kneeled down and extended a paw to him. "It's alright, your safe now little one. Come on out...tell us your name."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 pm
He looks up and around tehn he looks at the paw which he gratefully takes. "Thank you. Im Fell."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:20 pm
Hiskue smiled reasuringly at the pup, "Hello Fell, I'm Hiskue, the fox over there is Rose, and the horse is Spirit. How come your all on your own?"  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers